It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus Code. New book out.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I saw a link to this on the main page.

www.nostradamusonline.com...

This is a sample. Now I've read a bunch of a quatrains, but I don't understand how they could possibly be interpretted as precisely as they are. They speak of specific countries and leaders, while the quatrains themselves are very less detailed. The guy claims to have decoded it, and it looked very interesting. I read the sample and am hungry for more.
Does anyone know if this is legit?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Its rubbish. If it was so important, the entire book would be free.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_

But it's not free to publish the book either...so, it's not entirely rubbish...

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs
This is a sample. Now I've read a bunch of a quatrains, but I don't understand how they could possibly be interpretted as precisely as they are. They speak of specific countries and leaders, while the quatrains themselves are very less detailed.

The key word there is 'interpretted'. I can look at the quatrains and give you my precise details; you look at them and you give yours. A lot of times the various historians/interpretors agree on the meanings of a given set of quatrains, a lot of times they don't.

Originally posted by Firefly_

Nah, if someone could figure out a way to do it we'd all be charged for the air we breathe. Unfortunately, everyone's out to make a buck, and most people don't think along those lines Firefly_.

top topics

join