It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrible scene from China:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
i agree with father luke. what kind of person could stand there and take the photos? how does a babe get from a hospital to the gutter? photoshop.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
This shocked me when I read it:

Dead Newborn Infant Lies In Gutter Like Trash In China

Source: Marie Claire magazine, June 2001

A morning in the Chinese province of Hunan brings an unimaginable sight of cruelty and horror. Lying in the gutter of a bustling main road is the tiny, twisted body of a dead baby girl. She is naked, surrounded by only dirty pieces of hospital gauze. Buses and bicycles speed past the corpse, spraying it with mud.

Nameless and unwanted, the newborn’s been dumped by the roadside during winter. Few of the locals hurrying by give her a second glance. To them, she is just one of thousands of baby girls abandoned each year as a result of China’s ruthless one-child policy. “I think the baby had just died,” says a woman who was the only person to attempt to rescue the infant. “I touched her skin, and it was warm. Blood was still coming out of her nose.”

mod edit... please don't cut and paste whole articles...

mod edit -- links to pictures here
www.taliacarner.com...

www.taliacarner.com...

Taken from www.taliacarner.com...

Unbelievable. I fear for China becoming a superpower if it does this to it's own citizens.

[edit on 22-1-2006 by Byrd]

thats the kinda stuff that happens when you let them bastard communists run a country, same stuff was happening in russia during its communist days, no you wont read about it in your school text books.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrowingConspiracy
thats the kinda stuff that happens when you let them bastard communists run a country, same stuff was happening in russia during its communist days, no you wont read about it in your school text books.

So I guess them bastard communists are running the U.S. also?
see links I provided in my post on the first page, did you read the first page?

What about the United Kingdom?

news.bbc.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Oh yes it must be the communists who inspire mothers to kill and dump their babies

[edit on 22/1/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

So I guess them bastard communists are running the U.S. also?
see links I provided in my post on the first page, did you read the first page?

What about the United Kingdom?

news.bbc.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Oh yes it must be the communists who inspire mothers to kill and dump their babies

what im sayin is the communists helped increase the amount of mothers who dump their babys because of their one child laws, and because communism is bound to be changed into any other better government, scince the majority of humans like to make their own choices. wouldnt you love to have someone tell you how many babies you can make?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

what im sayin is the communists helped increase the amount of mothers who dump their babys because of their one child laws, and because communism is bound to be changed into any other better government, scince the majority of humans like to make their own choices. wouldnt you love to have someone tell you how many babies you can make?

Do you think communism has really got anything to do with it? In fact China is far from what communism really is it's not funny. Quit blaming comunism, this is a social and economical problem not a political one.
Do you know how over populated China is?
It is a solution to combat over population, nothing to do with communism or any other ism.

The program might not be working that well, but try looking at programs in the U.S. and you'll see we're not perfect either.

Again I see this story as another weak attempt to make communism and or China appear evil in the eyes of the conditioned and ignorant west. I guess it works.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
seems like western people likes to see and remember other country's negtive news and talk less even hardly aeen any negtive news of their own...

wake up u brain washed people! china is not an isolated country, go there and u will know what my feeling is.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   

The discovery of dead and discarded newborn infants seems to have become a regular aspect of life across the United States.

www.law.umn.edu...='dead%20baby%20abandoned'

Abandoned baby found in bag on NYC street
NEW YORK (AP) — Inside a Christmas gift bag left on a Brooklyn street, passersby found an unexpected present: an abandoned infant.

www.usatoday.com...

Baby Found Abandoned Inside Used Tire In Chicago

www.theksbwchannel.com...

Dead Baby Found Abandoned In Apt.

www.kron4.com...

Dead Baby Found In Creek

www.nbc24.com...

The discovery of dead and discarded newborn infants seems to have become a regular aspect of life across the United States.

Are you getting my point yet?

[edit on 23/1/2006 by ANOK]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join