It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God and Mind Control Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
God works Infinitely Faster than any Mind Control Technology. I say this as comfort to mind control victims.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This is niether a science nor technology topic. Nothing of value even posted, just a statement. Are you just flame baiting or do you have a point? Do you have any evidence to back up your statement? What's your expertise in mind control technology and how fast god works? Are you an expert in regards to the two to the point where you can just post a statement without even bothering to make a point?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
My point is that we have to appreciate the greatness of human beings but ultimately we have to give credit to God.

I believe true faith promotes great health.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Prove god is real first and then you may have a point. I want pictures and real evidence. Until then I'm wearing my tinfoil hat. Lmao

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
As a mind control victim myself, this has brought me great comfort. I had thought that god was slower than most mind control technology, so it's nice to that He isn't. Harrah!

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
That is wrong, we have not created god yet.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
God is controling the mind of 1 billion catholic, more or less the same number of muslim, and I don't speak about orthodox, etc... he must be quite quick!

Unless, it the concept that is controling our mind!

new topics

top topics

join