It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we be the aliens ? *theory*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hey , I was just thinking about this the other day and decided I should share here . Before I start , let me say that I believe that aliens are in fact beings from another planet but what if they are actually humans from a distant future ? The evolved version of humans . I mean , that would explain all the abductions and experiments ... they want to learn more about who they are ( were ) . Also why they come to Earth this often , maybe to know where to research on their time . I mean , look at them , they do resemble our humanoid form. Also isn't there a race with humans like beings ( tall people , with bright hair and eyes ) ?

What do you think ?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fanatic

I think this could be possible, I mean maybe we (in the future) have bridged the gap so to speak on traveling to the past using worm holes or traversing a different dimension, could explain the phase shift seen of ufo's on some of the NASA video's, But unless we have succeeded in building a time machine,with current theory it is not possible to travel back to a time before the building of a time machine only up to the time of first use.
As far as the human like beings, maybe Indigo?
Don't quote me on that though.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The following is a copy and paste of a post I made in a similar discussion some time ago.....

Right, this is my take on this theory, stop me if I get a little far fetched and way off base please...

Some time in the not too distant future the earth and mankind suffer a terrible disaster that leaves the earths surface almost uninhabitable.(the disaster could be asteroid impact, all out nuclear war or some other "end of time"scenario)
The humans that are left have to retreat under the earths surface due to the disaster. Years may be spent under the surface waiting and hoping that soon they can resurface and start again. By this time decades and possibly centuries start to go by with no end in sight.(maybey the earths atmosphere has been severely damaged and is not recovering very well?)
Now all these years hidden underground start to take a toll on the human body, it is dark most of the time so evolution true to its word starts to adapt our bodies, our eyes start to grow larger to take in more of the ambient light, after a long time they may develop into REALLY large eyes similar to the greys.
The tunnels the humans now live in are very small and have low roofs causing the humans to stoop a lot, evolution again kicks in over the centuries and humans now are born a lot smaller to be accomodated in their new environment.
Due to lack of stimulus for the human senses our hidden senses start to surface, telepathy, e.s.p etc
With the humans never being able to go out in the sun safely anymore(due to solar radiation being too strong for the weakened atmosphere) their skin tone gets paler and paler until it almost becomes GREY.
Now living in tunnels and underground caverns etc there is no areas for any recreation such as sports and entertainment so the only thing to keep these humans ammused is to read, and write and basically educate themselves as a means of passing the time. Over the years evolution again starts adjusting the human body to fit its environment, the brain starts to evolve and grows bigger and bigger to acomodate all the information that it is being given constantly, now a bigger brain possibly means a more intelligent and advanced race.
A more intelligent and advanced race might have the solution so that they can now come out from the subterrain world they have been living in now for possibly a thousand or so years with the solution to once again being able to live on the surface.
These humans that step out have large brains, large eyes, small bodies, pale skin and mental powers previously unknown to the humans that first decended into the underworld. If they met the earlier humans, this "new" version would look positively "ALIEN"
Now this much advanced version of the humans have the ability and knowledge to create time travel, now a lot of the history has been distorted and lost by the passage of time, like all sensible beings these new humans know that to know where their future is going the must know where their past came from. So like all curious beings they send "archaeologists" back to study and fill in the gaps from their past.
Thus our modern day "grey" and UFO phenomenon explained as humans from the future.

Another little spin on this theory is that due to small communites in the sub world leads to a lot of inbreeding resulting in fertility problems in the future, this could explain the supposed experiments etc that have been carried out on abductees.

Well thats my suggestion for this topic, I hope some of you find it interesting. Any comments and thoughts about it are greatly appreciated.

Oakley.

Here is the LINK to the full topic.

Oakley.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
To anything not of this world... we are alien... so if you believe in aliens, then yes we are alien... but if you see the universe as our backyard... then no... there are no aliens, we are all just living together on different worlds, yet in the same universe. Neighbors so to speak.

Peace and love.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Good theory - it could be possible. - from a speculative view point that is.

Heres another * idea *- aliens are us, but they time travel from the distant future.
again, speculation - but your idea does open up specualtive ideas/visions of possible future events/scientific discoverys.

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Im a true sceptic]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Basically, we are aliens to the other aliens, so yes we are aliens!

What is the 'definition' of the word alien? Im not a native english-speaker.

But personally, as a biologist, i have a hard time believing evolution.. Too many advanced things should have happened by chance, and I just dont believe it in that 'small' period of time there has been life. But im also an atheist, sooo... Alien influence? Your guess is at good as mine.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a space-colony from another world travels to earth, they like it and decide to have children. their children are raised on earth, and all they know is earth, maybe not even told they were from another planet. they're not Aliens..maybe their should new slang for the word or something. *shrugs*

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Umm.... us being the aliens, maybe....but any hypothetical scenario could never be proven.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Ive found out i have the exact personalities and personalities as an indigo i still wonder what exactly we are are we different humans or really aliens i dont know.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
There is also a rather interesting theory in which it is thought that the human species evolved from the genetic experiments performed by a super-intelligent race, half of Neanderthal man's DNA, half of their's creating the homo sapien (designed to be their slaves, some believe). And yet another theory claims that all living life on earth came from unicellular organisms flung off of an asteroid, hence making us all aliens (even your cat) and still more theories that propose the possible creation of life due to the fact that we are just some gigantic planetary experiment being performed by, who knows... The Reticulans?

People who don't believe in aliens and believe even less in aliens having visited our planet often ask the believer, "Why would aliens even be interested in our planet? If they have so much superior intellect, why is it that they would even bother showing up here in the first place to examine such minute individuals with intellegences comparable to something swimming in a petri dish?" Well, we have doctors here on earth that examine things growing in petri dishes, so why shouldn't they? The key thing that ties each dominant species on any planet togehter is that they, we, all have the ability to learn and the thrist for knowledge. So with all these theories being posed about the origin of aliens and how it is connected with the origin of the human species, I have one thing to say: I would really be more surprised if aliens DIDN'T have part in our past, and I would be shocked to find out that in no way have they influenced us now, or in the past. I'm sure they will in the future. This idea is even more confirmed if they in some way "spawned" us, because really, what animal on earth does not want to insure the future of its children?

Much thanks.
Guin
s=

P.S. Please do not repsond to this post with a big long list of animals that have in some way injured their children or have been known to do so. I know... I know... You're all really smart, but that last statement was just an "in general' kind of thing and should not be taken in the light of "oh, well, I know for a fact that the Semi-Alasken-Austrailian-Termite-Cow-Mouse feeds upon its young!" I get it, I get it. But no animal has ever purposefully strived for the depletion of its species, so there.

new topics

top topics

join