It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what do you think of the new 24 season?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I thought it was awesome. Too bad about the killing of the well known cast members, but at least the new people would compensate. Of course Jack Bauer would be coming back "alive" to save America again. Always knew there would be something beyond that terrorist attack at the airport as a cover when the nerve gas was uncovered. I wonder how it got there, an old cold war relic by the govt to hide its chemical weapons, and now the info was found in the hands of the conspirators to overthrow the U.S. govt. maybe. Does China may have to do with this, since they wanted Jack Bauer's head, as well as killing the former President who ordered the attack on the Chinese embassy in the first place in the previous season? Lets find out next Monday.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think it is pretty decent. Don't think they should have killed off President Palmer like that. I thought there would have been better security around him. Anyway almost time to watch tonites new episode.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I was in utter disbelief when President David "The Man" Palmer was killed. He was the second coolest character on that show next to Jack. I really enjoy this season (I jumped off the deep end last season and since the conclusion of Season 4 have watched Seasons 1-3 in some crazy long marathons to catch up). My family is in to it too and every episode is extremely gratifying and makes me mark my calander to make sure I don't miss next week's episode.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I got bored after the second season.

But 24 is still a great show.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Oh man.....you guys just ruined it for me

Some people have to wait for the DVD set to some out...LIKE ME:bash:

Palmer dies.....that sucks, he was the man.

top topics

join