It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would YOU Make it out ALIVE?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
go out in a blaze of glory!

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
..It seems to me that they have someone else do all of the work,that would be us "civies",seems nobody thinks of that,the fact that disruption of the civilian sector just might distrupt the whole economy and cost the rich few to lose a lot of money,I repeat "FEW",high tech weapons don't mean squat if you can't keep them running,parts and supplies don't fall from the sky,power plants get shut down and everything goes dark,generators need fuel,there is not an endless supply of anything,and even less if those who actually do the work aren't getting anything done.
The US is more worried about profits than production,the NWO's money won't help them much if it is valueless,which it is,the US has been bankrupt since before the mid 1930's.
The NWO is just a bunch of people who fear not being filthy rich and have sold out their country for guarantees that they won't be left out in the cold when it all backfires,but what can you do when the whole thing is made up of civilians who are catching onto the lie,fight with yourselves?.
Too many consider reality to be rudeness,if it's not PC it is rudeness,that doesn't mean it won't happen,all the denial in the world won't fix the fact that AMERICAN'S FOR THE MOST PART ARE LAZY AND STUPID.
The government just loves that.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hologram, that may not be so bad of an idea. You'd want to take as many with you as you could though. Could you imagine if there was some kind of new world order war between government and citizen, and the citizens won? What the hell would earth be? I'm applying for the position of feudal warlord.

[Edited on 1-10-2003 by goregrinder]

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   
continuing with the joke theme...

I'm going to be applying for the position of badass of the outer wastes who drives a badass car. plus, I just have to have guns. And rugged good looks...

Okay, all kidding aside, I'm seriously going to fight it tooth and nail, should It come down to it like that. I'm not scurrd. I aint neva scurrd. I just had to throw that in. Dunno why. Anyhoo, Take care everyone.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
roadrunner all the way !

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
No details... but between myself, this area I live in, and all the Vietnam vets who have EVRYTHING buried believing the National Guard is coming... we'll make it.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
If you need me when the $hit hits the fan,
I'll be in the WV mountains too.

-B.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
B, but of course! Then we could be king and queen of the Mountain!

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
B, but of course! Then we could be king and queen of the Mountain!

Keep my gun warm, then, yer highness.
I know how to start a fire without matches. I hope you know how to turn animal skins into clothes, else we'll be running about nekkid.

-B.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I will be delegated and promoted most likely.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Hell, I would join the NWO cause. I think this world needs a NEW cause for government tired of all this happy rainbow crap peace keeping crap.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
uNBaLaNCeD

One sweet piece of advice: take it easy on your neighbours, this might get nasty at some point where you call for drastic actions in order to stay alive but other than that you have to at least try and get along with others.

Love thy enemy. Remember, that if you want to stay here after the Judgement Day, you must purify your karma. Take it easy, be smart, stay cool.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
No details... but between myself, this area I live in, and all the Vietnam vets who have EVRYTHING buried believing the National Guard is coming...

It's coming alright ...

anyone got any fresh info on this?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar
...because in britain there aren't many places left where you can just dissapear into the wilderness...

I could point out quite a few up here in Scotland if you're short of places!

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Two words...
One way flight to Buenos Aires.
No one is going to mess with Brazil.
You could equip all of the natives with AK's and BOOM!
YOU, now have your own army...

It doesn't really matter,
I'll figure it out when the time comes.
I've got to thank my Dojo Master for all of the weapons training.
It doesn't matter if you are wearing body armor.
A skilled hand with a sharp blade will take ANYBODY down.

My only advice:
Don't do drugs,
- Tass

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Tassadar, it would be pretty damn hard catching a flight amid apocalyptic government takeover though. I'm still going into the mountains with some friends, for at least 6 months, if thie $hit hits the fan.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
True, I didn't mean flight, I mean fleeing on foot.
Flight just sounded better, sorry...

Tass

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
LOL, when should we start making the list of people from ATS that WOULDN'T make it.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Well, you can be sure MA would, seekerof and Gazrok would all make it, on the other side!!
What they don't tell you is the Order of the TWATS is actually a branch of NWO special ops and that TWATS stands for:
T=Total
W=World
A=Assault
T=Termination
S=Squad

Whatever you do, don't give them your phone number!!

Tass

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
id probably make it...

to the toilet on time before i crapped my pants.....

no i have no idea if i would make it... i guess i may find out one day...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join