It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This was wieeerrrd....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Something happened to me last summer that made me wonder about myself.

I was going to post it on here awhile back but never got around to it. Anywho, let's rewind to last summer, I am working nightshift, it is around 4:00 a.m. on a Friday, while on lunchbreak the other employees and I decide to watch the weather network, well the forecast is saying thundershowers throughout the day and possibly Sunday.

So, after lunchbreak we head back to work. Now, my co-worker and I work together everyday so we know each other fairly well. Well this is what happened... all of a sudden this wierd and akward feeling creeps in my body, it kind of made me shake and puzzled me for a second or two, for whatever reason I don't know why I turn to my co-worker and say there is going to be a bad storm this weekend, something is going to happen... my co-worker kind of looks at me like as to say, O.K., whatever wierdo.

So, it is Sunday, and I am wondering if a bad storm really is moving in, well it is raining, wind is blowing, thunder&lightning, all that good stuff.

Sunday is over and I thought to myself "well i'm going to feel alittle wierd going to work after I told my co-worker something bad was going to happen this weekend.

It is now Monday 3:00 p.m., I've just arrived at work, my co-worker shows up, i say hi how your weekend, he says hi not to bad pretty weird weather, I say'' Yeah nothing bad happened, he kinda smiles and says yeah I know... BUT, right when I said ''yeah nothing bad happened , he gets a phone call, it is his brother, he hangs up the phone, then looks at me and says holy batman a tornado just ripped through my front yard.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

It freaked me out because I was the one who told him on Friday that something bad was going to happen. well sure enough 3 days later a tornado touches down right in his front yard. Does anyone else find this alittle odd??? I'm not to sure really what to say about it, haha.

(mod edit to add spaces)

[edit on 19-1-2006 by asala]

[edit on 19-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Perceptions are odd, and often show up in odd ways... anyway, experience has taught me to trust bad feelings.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
that is interesting,

Im wondering if its possible you almost got a preminition from your friend,
As when you had this feeling you were with him,

Has anything like this happened to you before?
Are you normally someone who can tell alot about a person from the moment you meet them?

i would suggest that you keep a log of anything you feel in future,

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Yes, Asala, I am the quiet one who observes, and when I meet someone I do notice a lot. but i'll respond more to this later..

HS

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This premonition Asala, with all due respect to your opinion, may have been caused by flucuations in the air before a storm, particularly a storm with lightening.

Movements of warm and cool air masses rubbing against each other create the lightening.

A sensitive person, just as a sensitive animal, can anticipate seasons as well as storms.

I would not put it in the same category as a premonition your mother is showing up unless she throws lightening bolts, thunders and rains tears a lot.

Honor Seed

top topics

join