It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERRORISM: Al-Jazeera Aires New Bin Laden Tape

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
OK, this is in responce to all the uneducated, untraveled, liberals posting here. First off you'll know if you fall into this catagorie. I suggest that you do one of two things before you make a posting that falls into the catagory of the later part of this famous quote "it's better to say nothing and let people think you a fool, then to open you mouth and prove it so".

1. Travel to the Middle East and learn the culture, and the diffuculties associated with terrorism, islam, intelligence, society and how they all interact.

or.....

2. Read more!!!! and I'm not talking liberal news articles, but hard facts about the area, and culture.

I mean seriously, how many of you know details like.....What type of medical condition UBL has, and what type of equipment and procedures that's required for that condition? How available are they in the areas where he potentially is? What extent of verifcation does his tapes receive from the US Intelligence community?

How may of you have made the analytic finding that there is ALWAYS a terrorist attack somewhere in the world within 40 days of a tape release (may not be connected, but it inspires his followers)? How many of you know terrorist cells are interconnected and established?

Everything I just listed here can be learned through open sources of information, so go read and sound educated before you post. I hate reading a posting and telling myself that I feel dumber for reading it!!

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Here is the answer to your question on what equipment he has and what his chances of survival are. Now remember we are still tearing Aghanistan apart looking for him so I am assuming that is where they (the Bush Administration) think he is and if that is where he is; we are definitely looking for a corpse according to anyone who has bothered doing any research.

www.globe-intel.net...
In recent weeks, both MI6 and the CIA have established that bin Laden has received from China a portable kidney dialysis machine. But it requires electricity to power it.
Drones, unmanned aircraft that US Special Forces launched from Afghanistan last week, have reported that the area along the border has lost all its power supplies.[quote/]

www.whatreallyhappened.com...
[A Bush administration official] said U.S. intelligence is that bin Laden needs dialysis every three days and "it is fairly obvious that that could be an issue when you are running from place to place, and facing the idea of needing to generate electricity in a mountain hideout." [CNN]

Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Once that's happened, if you're separated from your dialysis machine -- and incidentally, dialysis machines require electricity, they're going to require clean water, they're going to require a sterile setting -- infection is a huge risk with that. If you don't have all those things and a functioning dialysis machine, it's unlikely that you'd survive beyond several days or a week at the most. [CNN] [quote/]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Bin Ladins doctor is really running the terrorism show... and BL is just the figurehead. By the way.... they have generators in Afganistan, too.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join