It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamza denies encouraging murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Muslim cleric Abu Hamza al-Masri has told the Old Bailey that he did not encourage followers to murder in his sermons between 1997 and 2000.
He also denied inciting people to hate members of the Jewish community here or abroad and denounced racism.

Earlier his defence lawyer urged jurors to judge him on evidence, rather than what has been written about him.

The 47-year-old, from west London, denies 15 charges including soliciting murder and inciting racial hatred.

Hamza denies encouraging murder

Its pretty obvious to anyone that he is a radical muslim cleric. I have nothing against muslims, have a few friends who are asian etc, but what i dont agree with is denying anyone there right too live.

What he's basically done is chucked the 'race-card' too the court. saying 'hes been abused by the media, his civil rights have been abused due to the media's response over last few months'.

He said the cleric had been called Captain Hook, Hook, and Hooky in some sections of the press with phrases like "Hook off Hookie".

The defence barrister told the Old Bailey jury some members of the press "may have convicted him before the trial began". BBC

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I am not saying he is in league with the Taliban or Al Qaeda, even though it is probable, but he is definetly guilty of stirring up racial hatred. The media have been watching Hamza's group 'talks' for a good few months now, and even have the video and audio tapes too prove the racial discrimination. The disgusting lies and filth he has been spreading is getting worse and its about time the government took action.

I have a friend down in London who overheard one of his 'rants' and she actually felt physically sick after what he had said. He was incredibly racist, condeming the Jews and all other non muslims, again saying that Hitler was righteous by killing those who didnt follow his beliefs etc.

Nadine is Muslim, she is a teacher and she has to explain to her school kids why the 'bad man in the street is saying people need to die'. She has a very mixed view on what is happening with the trial, and believes that it will turn into a farce, or he will probably only get deported for a while again and then find a way to come back.

She never forces her religeon on her children or on her husband who is a catholic, she never ever condones violence, mainly cause of losing her sister in the 7/7 attacks and sincerly hopes that this man will hopefully be sentenced too a island thats surrounded by sharks or sent to a terrorist detention center.

And i couldnt agree more. The man is vile, racist, a known leader among peace loving muslims who preaches hate and violence. I just hope that the british government can actually do its job for once and nail this monster forever.

There are other links on the right-hand side of the screen which gives more links to other stories about Hamza.

Eowan

PS. Isnt his hook classified as a dangerous weapon or potential weapon?

Since is can be used to slash or tear at someone, then id freckin nail him on that charge as well.

mod edit to use "ex" instead of "quote"
Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**
Quote Reference.

[edit on 20-1-2006 by sanctum]

join