It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Close Encounter in Scotland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   

On the evening of the 23rd. September, 1996 a Scottish family experienced an incident which would remain with them for the rest of their lives. The family were left bewildered and traumatized to the extent that they were afraid to sleep alone at night and needed counselling. The trauma and fear suffered by the family bears witness to their credibility and prior to the incident the witnesses had no knowledge or interest in the UFO subject. The story involves two adults: Mary and Jane and their children Peter 10 years and Susan 14 years.

On the date in question both families were at Jane’s house when they found that they had run out of coffee. At 8pm Mary and Jane accompanied by Peter decided to drive to a late night shop a few miles away in the next village, a journey which would take them along a number of remote country roads. It was a dark clear night and they chatted happily away about the events of the day.

Mary, who was driving, suddenly became of some bright white beams of light which were emanating from the sky and flooding the fields below. She said, “Where are those lights coming from?” crowdedskies.com

Another amazing article, this time taking place in Scotland, courtesy of CrowdedSkies.com.

I don't know if its credible or not, but it shows aliens doing something that has never before been recorded. (As far as I know.)

[edit on 19-1-2006 by Kacen]

mod edit to use "ex" instead of "quote"
Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**
Quote Reference.

[edit on 19-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Holy ****, they must had a terrible experience.I think i wouldn't sleep anymore.

join