It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Clinton Scandal Comes to Light

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Hey, BH... Obviously, your team didn't give you much to work with this time.

As much as you'd like to put me on a 'team' in this political game, you are, again, incorrect in your assumption. I didn't even vote for Clinton and don't trust him as far as I could throw him even in his thinnest days.

ANOK
You got it right on that!

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Hey, BH... Obviously, your team didn't give you much to work with this time.

As much as you'd like to put me on a 'team' in this political game, you are, again, incorrect in your assumption. I didn't even vote for Clinton and don't trust him as far as I could throw him even in his thinnest days.

I put you on your team simply because if you look at your other posts, it is quite easy to see that if there's a liberal being "attacked" on ATS, BH will be there to defend them - over and over and over again. It's your record, after all.

Since that's obviously what your beliefs are, don't try to hide them or pretend you're not what your posts say you are. That's disingenuous to say the least.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Since that's obviously what your beliefs are, don't try to hide them or pretend you're not what your posts say you are. That's disingenuous to say the least.

You know who I am by my posts. Everyone does. And I am bored with this game.

I'm not interested in taking the bait and playing this stupid game.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

(in a feeble attempt to make another political figure look better).

Isn't this just a feeble attempt to make Bush look better?

As far as I'm concerned ALL politicians, especialy presidents are corupt, Bush is no better than Clinton is no better than Reagan is no better than any of them.

It's just a game to keep us unaware of the real agenda of the rich and powerful.

Some just get caught, and some don't. How much goes on that we don't hear about? And what do we hear that is just BS from the oposition?

Don't trust any of them, get over your need to be lead.
The rich and powerful are no better to tell you how to live your life than you are. Self governance, self reliance, self control, that's real libery, not being lead around by the rich and powerful.

Their agenda is a personal one, we are just appeased to keep us out of the way.

To them it's a game, a dangerous paranoid game.

[edit on 19/1/2006 by ANOK]

What you say is true but it's hard not to get caught up in the game! Everyone wants their team to win and right now I feel there are only two teams playing. Once we have an Independent with a chance to win the presidential election I give them my support.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

You know who I am by my posts. Everyone does. And I am bored with this game.

Exactly, we've all read your posts. So why try to hide your beliefs by denying your affiliation. In my opinion, that's the stupid game.

Like I said, I knew you'd be here. You couldn't resist another attempt at salvaging their reputations. And that's all I said.

See you at the next scandal.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhat
Once we have an Independent with a chance to win the presidential election I give them my support.

Why not make your own "team"? We have been conditioned to think we need these powerful scumbags running (or ruining) our world for us.

We will never get an independant party, those in power wouldn't allow it.
That's why it costs millions to run for office, to keep it in the hands of the rich.
The same circle of 'old boys' and secret society scum that have had control of the worlds resources for a long time.

The party that wins is usualy the one with the most cash. And to amass that amount of cash you have to be corrupt in the first place. That's why parties like the greens will never be taken seriously.

As long as the rich control the resources we will never be truly free.
As long as the rich control the press, then anything that is a threat to their power will be discredited, and the conditioned population will believe it without question, as they are taught to.
As long as people continualy fall for the 'carrot-on-a-stick', chasing a privileged lifestyle most will never catch, then nothing will change.
No matter what party is in control. Money (mark of the beast) is their tool of control.

The only difference between a fascist dictatorship and our western 'democracy' is we get to change our dictator once in a while. Or maybe not? Cause I believe they are actually chosen for us.

Nothing changes, history proves this.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
We will have Bush thru 2008 and beyond. Just wait and see.

What does this mean?

Would Bush really wait until the end of his two term presidency to inact a police state? I would assume he would do it as soon as elected the first time.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

According to the New York Times, new information has now come to light that the Clinton administration used their power and influence to quash a tax investigation against Henry Cisneros, one of Clinton's cabinent secretaries (Housing). The tax inquiry was prompted by Cisneros paying hush money to a former mistress. This kind of behavior, along with lying about it to federal investigators, would turn out to be SOP for someone high in the Clinton administration. And when Cisneros plead guilty to lying, he was promptly pardoned by his apparant mentor on this subject, Bill Clinton.

Here is the article:
NY Times - Another Clinton Administration Scandal

WASHINGTON, Jan. 18 - After the longest independent counsel investigation in history, the prosecutor in the case of former Housing Secretary Henry G. Cisneros is finally closing his operation with a scathing report accusing Clinton administration officials of thwarting an inquiry into whether Mr. Cisneros evaded paying income taxes.

The legal inquiry by the prosecutor, David M. Barrett, lasted more than a decade, consumed some $21 million and came to be a symbol of the flawed effort to prosecute high-level corruption through the use of independent prosecutors.

Mr. Barrett began his investigation with the narrower issue of whether Mr. Cisneros lied to the Federal Bureau of Investigation when he was being considered for the cabinet position. He ended his inquiry accusing the Clinton administration of a possible cover-up.

After being indicted on 18 felony counts, Mr. Cisneros pleaded guilty in 1999 to a misdemeanor charge of lying to investigators. He was later pardoned by President Bill Clinton.

A supporting article:
article

This probably would have been just another undiscovered scandal had the whistle not been blown by John J. Filan, chief of the IRS's Criminal Investigation Division in the South Texas District. In a March 31, 1997, memo, Filan expressed outrage that the IRS chief counsel's office in Washington on Jan. 15 had pulled a tax evasion case out of San Antonio because it required "centralized review." Told to "box up" his evidence and send it to Washington, Filan wrote: "I am not aware of any other criminal tax cases that have been pulled from experienced District Counsel attorneys."

With the case now in Washington, the IRS declined to prosecute. In a second memo on April 25, Filan said IRS Assistant Chief Counsel Barry Finkelstein's conclusions "are just plain wrong." Payments to Cisneros's former mistress and money spent for other purposes exceeded declared income, said the whistle-blower, and "clearly proves Cisneros knowingly and willingly signed and filed false and fraudulent income tax returns" for 1991, 1992 and 1993.

No doubt many here will want to push all this factual evidence of actual wrong-doing by the Clinton administration aside in favor of the innuendo and outright falsehoods posted about Bush on a daily basis on this board. But someone on another thread here had it right when they referred to that kind of "reporting" as "rectal journalism" (due to the sources of the information).

Didn't read the whole post, so if this repeated, I aplogize. But any Congressman or Senator can release the whole report, including the 100+ pages blacked out. If it's that important, maybe someone should frow some stones!!!

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Posters who have spent anytime in this forum, who still continue to be enslaved by the whole liberal v consevative illusion of choice is amazing to me. Why would Hillary Clinton and George Stephanonopolis be at the same annual meeting with the likes of Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz to discuss policy?....WAKE UP!

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
politics is so funny

Personally, I hate ALL politicians....because they put too many traffic cops on the street who harras me about my taillight beign out ro some other stupid BS and they all wanna make me pay taxes.
Therefore, I hate them all.
Of course Clinton was a lying cheatin, whoring, and God knows what else scumbag, he was a poitician.
I prefer to discuss Strategic policy situations and the UFO stuff. But I couldn't help venting my frustration on politicians.
Thank you.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
imho, the worst of the story in the MSM so far is the tiniest tip of a very huge iceberg.

Those perceptive enough and well read enough and not fixated worshippers of the Klintoon Pied Piper personna have long known that they were ruthless in using the IRS against many who:

1. Knew too much about them and who's silence needed to be insured;

2. Were raped (several women) by the Philanderer/Traitor-in-Chief;

3. Political opponents who stood in the way of their rise to power;

4. Political opponents who hindered their mad exercise of such gargantuan exercises of outrageous power mongering.

The IRS whistleblower has been hounded no small amount by the puppet masters who's darlings the Klintoons are.

imho, the Klintoons deserve at the minimum a very small cell in Leavenworth Federal prison. An acceptable alternate might be a military tribunal and sentencing to being keel hauled under the USS RONALD REAGAN.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join