It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Close?.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   
How close do you think the time is when the US public and the rest of the world will begin to stand up to the corrupt governments and banks,legal systems,etc that so frequently abuse their trust,and squander their hard earned tax money,and spill the blood of their children?.
PATRIOT Act and VICTORY Act legislation PROVES that the government knows the time is approaching,monitoring of citizens for a so called war on terror is a lie,terror is a lie unless you believe what they tell you,the government is the entity that is terrified,monitoring of citizens is to spot potential troublemakers who might become too outspoken about the wrongs that have been done .........
How Long?,if ever........best guess.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   
8 years... give or take.. im ready for it now though.. but not as ready as ill be in 8 years

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Is that a lot of people will be incarcerated before anyone really notices,all you have to say to the neighbors who might wonder is "he had associations with known terrorist factions",and they will go back into their hole and believe what they are told,"I never trusted that guy",they'll say to one another,like a bunch of rats in an alley.
I don't hold out much hope here,everyone seems pretty #ing stupid,they trust those who prove that they are not worthy of their trust.
The Third Reich never really went away.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   
hey agents, this is your chance to redeem yourselves and get back at your boss for denying your raise.

no before i start, i could be wrong dammit so dont quote me here.

here's my give and take on this:
disclosure of ET presence or activity: end of 2003 or 2004
major incident that may provoke problem-reaction-solution and more homeland security: late october 2003
fulfillment of the script known as "book of revelation": 2006-2007
if goes according to plan, NWO will be online: 2007
if it fails and their plans are ruined, a global rebellion may ensue: 2008

start of human insurrection against TPTB: 2012

i say 2012 because if they don't by that time, it may be too late...
let's hope things happen a little sooner than i projected

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
wel i dunno about standing up against the gov but i'm gonna go get the big families they're the big wigs

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'd say it's already beginning...New Hampshire is taking the lead.
Check out a new thread I've started here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I hate to say it, I dont know that it will ever happen....

The Cabal is very much in charge of the economy, and we all need money to survive... so they sort of have us by the balls.

Of course, the main prblems include the fact that the vast majority of the people simply dont understand the truth. And of those that do understand it, just dont care...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   
only way to survive...
comon people that is why the creator started us on the journey backwards socially...
and forwards naturally...
its just a choice that has to be made that is very difficult even for the most spiritual,mental and physical of beings...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
and in my eyes we are rising to the heavens..
the stars are not falling...

top topics

join