It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would disclosure mean to you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
it would depend on the circumstances of the disclosure.

if we were told "ok, aliens are real, they want to live with us and help us"..then good.

if we were told "ok, we are all going to die, these monsters want to eat us and have sex with our bones"...i think id be pretty upset.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a bit over the top on the last one... lol

i think people who get abducted are people who are fully aware of whats going on around them, or have been depressed or somthing?.

if they would just come down, i would let them sleep over

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Well on a personal level it would mean people who may have thought i was a bit mad believing in the existance of UFO's would have to apologise, but mind you the topic is not as taboo as it was say 10-20 years ago. But looking at the bigger picture i would hope that it puts an end to the insanity on this planet. No more danish cartoons protests, no more fighting with each other. That would be good. But if it results in Earth being taken over and enslaved, that would'nt be so good. But i don't think that will happen as it would have been done by now.

I just hope disclosure happens this year or at least in my lifetime. I think we are ready.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I would feel better knowing the truth - no matter what that truth is. As American citizens and taxpayers, we deserve the truth from our government.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Disclosure means
We are not alone in the vast space of universe...

Disclosure means
We are not as technologically advance as we arrogantly presume ourselves to be...

Disclosure means
Our 'leap of faith' in our ancestor's handed down religions were justified, for there is a supreme being who created a huge and diverse universe filled with other beings, and we are but a species with a history and culture just as diverse...

Disclosure means
An interesting time as we seek for knowledge and discoveries of such diverse culture with other beings, the way we welcome neighbours into our neighbourhood and get to know them, discarding that which we dont need and improving upon those knowledge that can advance our race...

Disclousure means
Humans need not be ridiculed again for what they personally experienced and shared with the rest of the world, and huge ego debunkers will have to eat the humble pie of knowledge of their own self delusion and ignorance....

Disclousure means
A rest in peace of the many, in the govt services, in the loop of UFOs who decided to come clean and tell all to mankind upon their final confession on their deathbeds and may they be honoured for not taking their knowledge along with them into a different dimension....

Disclosure means
A time when whole new industries will spring up, bringing jobs to millions around the world as we explore and seek alternative resources to improve our homeworld as well as to colonise uncharted planets to expand our political constitution to bring peace, freedom and goodwill to all we encounter, by diplomatic means or military might to destroy enslavement, for all intelligent creatures great or small, should live in freedom with consideration to the feelings of others...

Disclosure means
An Utopia of which we can create and no longer dream...it always start with a dream and 99% hardwork to create it, if not for ourselves, at least for the next generation whom we owe, to let them have a better environment then the present whom we borrowed heavily from them.....

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Disclosure?

Yuck! You do mean more politicians on this Planet?

Or do you mean that humans would probably not meaning too, but still drive the space-aliens crazy?

Enough for the space-aliens to ask -- "Who is your Leader?"

One can only presume that humans would drive the space-aliens back out into SpaceTime!

(Or else they would have to act human after awhile after being on this Planet!)

(I also wonder if people would pray more, since it should would beat the heck out of only having human threats in this World!)

I just fail to see why some humans would think that we should be thinking that we were ever alone on this Planet anyway, and not thinking that we are -- not -- alone.

However, any of the UFO discussion has not stopped any humans so far, so all I can say is that they probably would decide to take over this World, and that at least only having human threats still seem lesser for some reason, although any of that discussion or a Disclosure Discussion is quite vague at this point.

However, I think it would make this Planet worse-off then what it is now, and this planet is in a real sad state at least to me.

And now someone wants to drag me into space-aliens being around?

Yucko!

Can you imagine sitting down with one of these space-aliens?

Want a bite of a candy-bar? No, we don't eat candy-bars.
Well, okay I will put it away.
How about a stick of gum? No, we don't chew on gum.
Gees, well what would you want to snack on while you are sitting here?
Well, we can not eat your food, so talking is just fine.

Talking?

Yucken!

I think safely I can assume that either some humans would ask to many questions, and some humans would just stare and not ask any questions to the space-aliens at all. However, there would be discussion going on about it, and a lot of fear!

Yuckpa!

And I am sure that some humans would ask some space-alien to be our Leader. Talk about changing your life!

Others would not, but want to fight!
Naw, only if the space-aliens may decide to include me for a long ride for awhile while the rest of the humans decide to live or not.

If anyone is going to go through all of that, then afterall -- might as well think about going along with the space-aliens also.

Probably they would leave all humans here, unless they wanted something from the human, so I guess, all the humans may have to hide, and seem as if humans did not exist anymore.

I sure there must be something good I could say about it, but right now, I fail to think of anything good any such Disclosure would bring. Disclosure may also bring the space-aliens back to this Planet, since they may be able to receive our communications, and may be hanging around off of the Planet.

Yuckie!

Why do some humans think that they want to really think about putting humans through all of that?

We already got enough humans on this Planet with an opinion already.

At least the space-aliens may talk in a language no human can understand, because once humans start understanding the space-aliens, perhaps there goes the neigborhood, or the entire Planet then.

Yuckcrap!

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
How about growing up and being respectful? If you don't have anything of value to offer this thread, why write anything at all if you're just going to ridicule the subject?

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
erm i wouldent care if all th bad people on this plannet just dissapeard

and aliens just came and over ruled bush n stuff

Alien: get out my parliment seat u douch-bag!!

Blair: i tyred to tell the truth!! no one whanted it!

Alien: oh sure you pice of

Mod edit please do circumvent the censors

Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

[edit on 19-2-2006 by pantha]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
I would feel better knowing the truth - no matter what that truth is. As American citizens and taxpayers, we deserve the truth from our government.

Correction: As GLOBAL citizens we have a right to know. This right is not exclusive to the USA!!! We need to share this knowledge across the globe.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Childish?

When does anyone really think about what it really would mean?

I don't go by fantasies in anyone's head!

Childish it won't be if there is a Disclosure!

Think of the children instead of yourselves!

I live in reality, and not dreams about how fine anyone thinks Diclosure would be.

First there is the personality problem out of this Planet. Then there is the personality of the space-aliens. Someone, anyone, better have some humor though!

The UFO stories do not tend to support any kind grand conclusion on it being -- friendly!

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Disclosure would mean a few things. Well it doesn't mean anything other than what you make of it, but it would have effects.

If there is disclosure i think:
* It would have some spin on it, perhaps making them out to be bad which helps some other agenda
* People would realise how completely and totally the US has been lying to them all this time. Not good at all for the US. Again, spin would be needed.
* If some real hard evidence has been leaked it would be infecting the net by now. I don't count Serpo as hard evidence..yet anyway. Therefore the govt really has no pressure to disclose. Unless of course serpo is an intentional slow disclosure. But i doubt disclosing to a few sites to people whom are already totally comfortable with the idea of aliens is the logical thing to do. They would be targetting the general public, not just 0.0001% of the US.
* They may know aliens will reveal themselves sometime soon, and are beating them to it, so as to make themselves look a little bit more honest.

Overall, I think disclosure would not be honest and truthful and would have the usual spin on it to serve some other purpose.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I would still go to work... it would not change things fore me much.... The only thing that would cause a problem, which has been mentioned, is the impact it would have on the economy... The ability to travel FTL opens all manner of doors... What do you think they have been working on at Area 51... aliens or not the ability to control gravity would not make the oil companies happy at all.... that's what the powers that be are afraid of most!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Mother ship over the city? I'm outta here. You guys figure out how safe they are. Count me out.
---

ooo, lookit the bears lookit the bears!! Ya, right, cute and cuddly my backside.

---

Port Athority: Got anything to declare?
Alien: Well, um I have this ray gun.
Port Athority: (checking list) hmmmm... that's not on the list, okay you can keep that. Got any Fresh Fruit?
Alien: Well, I have these Gloops... they come from Tralfamadore... um, they're not really animal or vegitable... sorta, um, Both.
Port Athority: (checking list again) hmmmm... okay, you can keep that too... Hey! Is That A Pointy Stick? You can't bring that in here you know...
Alien: Oh No, no, it's not a pointy stick, it's a discombooblating phase harmonic resonator capable of leveling an entire city in the blink of an eye.
Port Athority: Are you Sure it's not a pointy stick? Looks like a pointy stick.
Alien: No, Really, it's a discombooblating pahse harmonic resonator.
Port Athority: hmmm, well, alright, you can keep that too. Okay, I'll let you in, where's your passport so I can stamp it?
Alien: ummm, what's a passport?
Port Athority: *rolling eyes* No passport, no admission. NEXT!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join