It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Proposed Islamic Terror Solution

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
THIS WEEK ON C4 TELEVISION THE WORLD FAMOUS SCIENTIST AND POLYMATH RICHARD DAWKINS ATTACKED FAITH BASED RELIGION WHICH CAUSES ENDLESS SUFFERING AND WAR ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Did you see the programme?

After seeing Dawkins programme on C4 I have a proposed solution to Islamic and related fundamentalism regardless of faith , colour and creed.

This is a solution Dawkin would approve and probably be jealous of for not having thought of first. It neatly removes backward looking people from modern progressive peace loving societies.

Feel free to print this out and pass on to muslin scholers and fanatics.

Many muslims want to creat a muslim state under sharia law free from infidel pollution but their evil western secular governments wont allow it.

Thus it is suggested and strongly urged to all muslims to creat their own muslim state free from corruption and evil by buying three unpopulated islands in south east asia or the pacific.

We strongly urge a fund be created called Muslim State Fund to enable this to happen without delay.

Plenty of these islands exist completely unpopulated by people in South East Asia and the Pacific Ocean.

These 3 islands would serve separate functions and be ruled by a Mullah Absolute who will be in touch with Gods Will.

Island 1 would be populated by men only and only women would populate Island 2.

This would be to stop the corrosive and corrupting influence of women from interrupting their daily devotional duties.

Island 3 would be used to to procreate to create offspring.

Everyday women in burkhas would row over from Island 2 ,
3 miles away and give food to the men on Island 1 , 3 times a day.

The women would also cook and clean while the men would be blindfolded on Island 1 to avoid unclean thoughts.

Then the women would row back to their own Island 1 and be ready for the next day.

Mullah Absolute would rule all 3 Islands including Island 2.

Mullah Absolute's word would be law and his decrees without appeal.

His power would be to to ensure total devotion to Allah 24/7.

No electricity tv,phones,books would be allowed as these are unislamic and heathen devices and corrupting.

No music or dancing would be allowed as this is against Islam.

Anyone disobeying "Mullah Absolute in touch with Gods Will"
would be beheaded instantly.

No machines would be allowed.No planes, no cars,no technology

They would live as the Great Muhammed lived in medievel times.
They would plant seeds and plough the soil and harvest it all by hand.

All machines would be outlawed.

A 100 mile no fly exclusion zone would be created
to stop evil influences and distractions from the Islamic state peoples devotions.

Any one transgressing this zone would be shot down and beheaded.

The only book would be the Koran in Arabic.

The residents would live in natural caves and be forbiden to question Mullah Absolutes word on pain of instant beheading.

Just imagine this would be just like paradise on Earth for all true Muslims.

I urge everyone to start a fund immediately to create this Muslim State with Sharia Law Absolute.

Just imagine how all true muslims would flock to this awesome palace of true Islam.

This would remove these dangerous people from society and all Earth can benefit from civilization free from religious bigotery and hatred.

Copyright:-
Ese Callum
Circa 160106

Mod Edit: Removed ALL CAPS title

[edit on 1/19/06 by FredT]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
what can i say?
Well, its a good job you copyrighted that plan, because i can imagine it would be very popular, both in the muslim (backward) world and the civilised world also.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
For the most part, that sounds alot like some of the closed fundamentalist Christian communities around North America. Why don't they just set that Muslim Paradise up next door to them?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
For the most part, that sounds alot like some of the closed fundamentalist Christian communities around North America. Why don't they just set that Muslim Paradise up next door to them?

to answer your unspoken questions...

do wish you would actually read what is written instead of reading what YOU think is written.

The men would ONLY be blind folded when the women came over ok?

to stop indecent thoughts.

......or they hide in another part of the island until the women had left..

.....you got that.

After the women had left they would till the soil,plough,herd the animals,cut the corn......work in the fields in an islamic approved way and only using Koran approved methods

your comments regarding storms,etc is absurd.

God would have sent the storms to punish them for wrong thoughts or deviating from the correct path.

in other words it would be Gods will.

Islamic suicide bombers would be on the island.
Cut off from the rest of the world.

They would have no reason or motivation to bomb anyone.
They would be living in an islamic paradise with no women or technology to pollute their clean thoughts.

Osama would be in his paradise island having got what he wanted...a pure islamic state as it was in the medieval times.

Its what muslims crave.

I said it what muslims want,a return to the good old days with sharia law and no technology and science to undermine the islamic way....

Their society would be faith based and no questions would be allowed as all answers would reside with Mullah Absolute who would be in touch with Gods Will.

Poverty would not exist by definition as it would merely be Gods Will and punishment for wrong thoughts.

your remarks about democracy are"ridiculous".

Mullah Absolute would be in touch with Gods Will.

He would be leader until he died and replaced by his chosen successor.

see?

i have answered every single objection.

Now lets start this process of informing influential muslin leaders,cleric,mullahs,madrasas,Saudia and Asian business men to finance this idea and get it moving.

I am sure they would be delighted at an oppertunity to have a Pure Islamic State starting from year zero.

The sooner we can remove,isolate theses conflict inducers the better.

The sooner we can repeal the Patriot Act and the Homeland Security Act

The sooner this is done the sooner we can have universal peace.

Imagine John Lennon said Imagine the rest of the world world without
war,religion.....

Imagine.

Just Imagine.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
What you wrote in that last post sounded like this Napoleonic desert Isle style exile plan for the radical Muslims is being taken seriously by you.
Is it?
It defies my sensibilities beyond words.
I have underestimated the Islamic radicals power to affect a panic in the hearts of some.
There is 1.1 to 1.4 Billion Muslims on earth. It is the fastest growing religion on earth. If this rhetoric gets any more confrontational and divisive, I see a day when the Muslims will send the promoters of such things to those islands instead.
Or, maybe all the Christians and Muslims will put down their weapons and make up, accepting the validity of each others faith as equal.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
first of all, you have no need to copyright your plan....if you look at the bottom right corner of your post you will see that it is already copyrighted. click on the "cc" for more info.

second, how is this idea any different (or any less bigoted) than the iranian presidents plan to move israel to europe? i have a much better solution for you:

develop nuclear hand grenades, and sell them to all countries in the middle east. you know they'd use them, and the problem would take care of itself within a few weeks (and the country that designed and sold the grenades would make a killing (literally) in the meantime).

[edit on 25-1-2006 by snafu7700]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Handguns and drugs seems to be an effective controlling mechanixm for populations. If those two things are provided cheap and easily, it has been shown to work. Or, the other idea would be to just be nice to them, have them over for dinner, go to the mosque with them to see what its about, bring them to church. Or just tell each other how great they are.
Thats not so messy.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   

. Or, the other idea would be to just be nice to them, have them over for dinner, go to the mosque with them to see what its about, bring them to church. Or just tell each other how great they are.
Thats not so messy.

sure, that would be a great idea. the problem is that they (jews, christians, and muslims) have been living next door to each other in the area now known as israel for thousands of years, and they are still killing each other. living as neighbors for so long, if they were able to sort it all out they would have by now, IMHO.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Before the crusades all three faiths lived together in Jerusalem. Even now they live there, the only problem being the issue of a Palestinian homeland, and people who have been in refugee camps 50 years.
And here in BC Canada, there is every kind of church.
It is inevitable that they are going to have to smarten up and act like adults sooner or later. If there are some concessions needed to make some of the worse off folk satisfied, lets make em. Are there other realistic options? None I see. It's simple, play nice, share, don't try to change anyone else. Let it be.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Before the crusades all three faiths lived together in Jerusalem.

sure they all lived peacefully together. that is, after the muslims who took over jerusalem finished killing off all those who opposed their rule. and after they mandated that tithes be given to the muslim rulers, just as they did later in constantinople. of course, nobody ever mentions these facts when talking about how badly the christian crusades destroyed the status quo. i'm not saying that christian rule was better than muslim rule, but i am saying that revisionist history doesnt change the facts of the matter.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Wow...

All I can say is wow...

That has to be the strangest, most unethical plan. But you know what, I think some muslims might actually go for it. The ones I know personally are not at all strict in their faith. They listen to Rap, dance, drive cars, and some of the women dress in traditional american wear(jeans/t-shirt). I doubt they'd give up what they have here in america.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner

That has to be the strangest, most unethical plan. But you know what, I think some muslims might actually go for it. The ones I know personally are not at all strict in their faith. They listen to Rap, dance, drive cars, and some of the women dress in traditional american wear(jeans/t-shirt). I doubt they'd give up what they have here in america.

right. but what you have to realize is that how they act here and how they act in their homeland are two completely different things. ever see the movie with sally fields "not without my daughter"? its a true story of an american women who married an islamic man (i dont remember which country he was from). the man was completely westernized while he lived in the states. then they moved to the middle east and everything changed, because as you know women have very few rights over there. she eventually had to smuggle her daughter out under threat of death.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700

Before the crusades all three faiths lived together in Jerusalem.

sure they all lived peacefully together. that is, after the muslims who took over jerusalem finished killing off all those who opposed their rule. and after they mandated that tithes be given to the muslim rulers, just as they did later in constantinople. of course, nobody ever mentions these facts when talking about how badly the christian crusades destroyed the status quo. i'm not saying that christian rule was better than muslim rule, but i am saying that revisionist history doesnt change the facts of the matter.

If I recall the crusaders killed Muslims, Jews, and even the local Christians in Jerusalem when they attacked. The Jews gathered in their Synagogue so they burnt it to the ground, and the Christians dressed funny and were killed for that and for living side by side with the 'infidel'.
As for Constantinople, I will just say that using lies to get entry, then sacking a Christian city, raping nuns, pillaging, and burning half the city to the ground before carting off art treasures back to Italy......... that 'crusade' is right up there with the worst of all time, along with the Albigensian Crusade through southern France, which also killed fellow Christians. Byzantium never recovered, and it is because of those crusaders damage that the city was taken later by the Ottomans.
I think I'd have preferred the tithes.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

If I recall the crusaders killed Muslims, Jews, and even the local Christians in Jerusalem when they attacked.

and the muslims did exactly the same thing long before the first christian crusades. only after the killing was a peaceful society was forged in jerusalem....for a short time. need i remind you that the muslims attacked christian lands first, long before the first crusades against them? it is always conveniently forgotton that the muslims started the aggression in the 8th century AD. both sides committed atrocities, but it doesnt make either side right. and those atrocities continue to this day....which takes us back to my original point:

you say that before the christian crusades all three religions lived in peace together. that's just not a true statement. right now the city of jerusalem is getting ready to celebrate its 3000 year anniversary. that is, 3000 years since king david stormed the city and claimed it as the new capital of israel. for 3000 years since that day, there may have been short stretches of peace here and there, but there is always death bubbling under the false facade of peace. and i truelly believe that as long as there are muslims, christians, and jews living together in the holy land, the wars and death will continue. nothing short of armaggedon will stop it.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
They just can't seem to play nice. It likely will take armageddon to change that. I didn't mean to imply that one side was better, certainly they both have been fighting, and the same as it was when my brother and I fought, 'He started it!' didn't seem to matter to mom. Or to me now. I remember saying that though, as if it made me the good guy or something. So, if the three faiths which came from Abraham and thus are kindred faiths, cannot get it together and get along, good luck getting them to get along with more disparate faiths like Sikhism, or Hinduism.
I think it is important to remember as well, that often the sacking and pillaging was not just Christians and Muslims going at each other, but raping and looting there fellow believers, as in the 1206 Byzantium treachery, and the Albigensian genocidal campaign. It is clear to me that the attacks were really more about power, control, and looting, than about vanquishing the enemy.
Just like all other attacking armies world wide throughout history.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

It is clear to me that the attacks were really more about power, control, and looting, than about vanquishing the enemy.
Just like all other attacking armies world wide throughout history.

very true. religion has always been the perfect excuse to steal your nieghbors land and his wife.....and be forgiven because you did it in the name of your god. maybe one day all the "people of the book" will finally realize that the real message of all the faiths is love and understanding.....i doubt it will happen in our lifetimes, but one can hope.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Handguns and drugs seems to be an effective controlling mechanixm for populations. If those two things are provided cheap and easily, it has been shown to work. Or, the other idea would be to just be nice to them, have them over for dinner, go to the mosque with them to see what its about, bring them to church. Or just tell each other how great they are.
Thats not so messy.

I think you need to read the Koran!! Once you have than you'll understand why this will never come to pass........

A global war is unavoidable as long as Islam exsists.........

[edit on 25-1-2006 by Scout1959]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scout1959
I think you need to read the Koran!! Once you have than you'll understand why this will never come to pass........
[edit on 25-1-2006 by Scout1959]

I have read the Qu'ran, my friend.
Here's a quote for you.
'Allah loveth not aggressors.'

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scout1959

islam as a faith is not the problem. its the fundamentalists that cause the problems, whether they be jew, christian or muslim. i agree if things keep going the way they are, war is inevitable. as long as leaders like Ahmadinejad and the ayatollahs that let him continue his fundamentalist rants remain in power, there will be no peace.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
islam as a faith is not the problem. its the fundamentalists

Yes indeed. The vast majority of the 1.1 to 1.4 billion Muslims are peaceful. I guess they read the Qu'ran, but the few thousand radicals make the news, of course, being good isn't news.
Religion is just an excuse as snafu said. A cover story to support criminal acts.
I have met a couple who are on the Canadian National Council of Ismailis, saw their pictures of them with the Aga Khan, one of the worlds most generous philanthropists. They were about the nicest couple I have ever had the pleasure of working for.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join