It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bedbugs making a comeback in the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 08:02 AM
link   
this link made me want to cry. the idea of something living in my bed and chewing me in my sleep makes me want to cry.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
what i found interesting was the fact that their life cycle was 30-50 days yet they can go without food for a year. Its apparent that even if an exterminator were brought in to kill all the physical bedbugs, we'd still have to call an exorcist to get rid of the bedbug ghosts

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
These are nasty little buggers! Quite a few years ago we lived next door to some, hygenically challenged, filthy living, individuals who did not seem to have a problem living with the nasty little buggers.

due to the close proximity of our residences the bugs found their way to my house by way of their 8 year old son. Up until that time I thought bed bug bugs were just part of the phrase "sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite".

That was the last time I offered kindness to this family and their 8 year old boy who was locked out of his home, standing in the rain and crying his eyes out. I decided that calling the local DFS and throwing the kid a towel and umbrella would have been a better option.

Sounds kinda cruel but until you've slept with a bed bug you can pass judgement....lol

join