It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freezing people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
But if the soul is seperate from the body..surely this isnt possible..you might defrost a veggie

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
hey youguys wana true life messed up story my grandfather was one of the first men ever frozen in cryo and that # still lingers in my life to this day im going to find sombody to write a book about this twisted # anybody lead me to a auther for some twisted # i have all documents to prove this my mom just settled law suit with cryo in 1982 my grandfathers body was stored in some guys basement in a freezer sad but story is true call me if you can help 660 398 0086

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I concur, If someone did however come back to life and their soul was there they would be very unhappy because unless they were in Hell, they would be brought back from eternal paradise in Heaven, which I'm sure would not go over well.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsyboy

Well you can get a person fairly dead and back, and as long as there isn't permanent brain damage, they come through all right.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by Nventual
So you can get freezed now, and then you can ask to be unfreezed when they find a way to unfreeze people? I wouldn't mind doing that when I'm old.

Does it hurt getting freezed though? Or would they put you asleep first?
God, could you imagine looking at life as you'd last see it, even though you havn't died?

The Russians did this with dogs, German Shepards to be exact. Almost all of them died from the process. I believe they got one revived.
Right now, it’s only done to people after death, and its extremely expensive. Disney, some baseball player, and I believe Roy Rogers have had this done with their bodies after dying. It is not done while the person is still living, as that would be considered murder since the person literally dies in the process. As to the pain, I cannot think of too many ways to die that would be very pleasant, it would be about as painful as freezing to death…

Sorry Disney wasn't frozen. He's buried in a cemetery like all other normal people...

I can't help but think that the technology to revive people isn't too far away.

Mitch

top topics

<< 1   >>

join