It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO= China + U.S.A

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Please keep in mind that this is a hypothetical discussion. As most of the ATS population, I have been speculating a possible war between China and the U.S.

Then I came to a sort of epiphany: The U.S. is the world super-power. China is becoming a super-power of the same caliber. So, why war? Perhaps the two governments have been cohorts and are planning NWO together. It has been mentioned on ATS before that China has interest in Iran and N. Korea. Perhaps this is the beginning?

What do you think? Do we have a NWO conspiracy?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Ah, well...you may wanna look at this.

Chinese Dragon Awakens

China is fast developing advanced military technology. There already going to start mounting "Dazzler" type lasers to confuse enemies on their tanks. Not to mention this monstrousity...

China Supergun

I don't know Chinese, but I got word that it fires huge 400mm. Ramjet assisted shells into orbit which then can hit targets a great distance away.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
That supergun is just a big target. They are a developing quite fast, but contrary to that article they arent catching up fast enough and dont have the resources to catch up to the US in terms of technology just yet. Maybe in another 20 or 30 years, if their economy stays strong they might be where we are at now, but I dont see them catching up unless the US goes into a depression or something. The article may have hyped it a bit, but I'm no expert just my opinion based on my knowledge of military tech.

[edit on 1/19/2006 by ludaChris]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS!!!

USA can not afford to go to war with China.... CHINA has unbelievably

strong military.....If USA goes to war with China.... we will need many

strong allies.....China is overpopulated and has a lot of army.....even

though USA is good in military tech....China will be very very tough....

ok we have a war in Iraq and still with Afghanistan.....and we been there

for about 4 years..so imagine war with China that has many army..probably

a lot more then USA.....

i hate wars......i truly do.......but so does everyone else...

[edit on 19-1-2006 by unsolved2490]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by unsolved2490
ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS!!!

a lot more then USA.....

their armies train ALOTT harder then ours too,and think about it..we're having diffuculties fighting the war in iraq with no general army to fight besides "insurgents"..if we go into war with the chinese..it's gonna be way way way difficult and we'll most likely take heavy losses with a draft following behind..not only we have to worry about that,the usa might be set in a handicap if another country decides to attack and create another frontline for us..

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
oh yes em..btw the cia are pretty much finished with mapping out china to attack china technologically i heard...

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
So I guess you guys are leaning towards war with China rather than some sort of conspiracy for NWO.

Both sides know how coslty the war will be, and it is hard to tell who will win. So do you think that the possibility of the two sides joining is unlikely?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   

ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS!!!

a lot more then USA.....

Dude the war in Iraq is not comparable to conventional war. We are fighting a guerilla war. The Chinese military is still years behind the US in technology, while they are growing fast, theyre still not up there yet. Why do you think they downsized their military? Just for the heck of it, no. They did it to procure the funds over to R&D because they know they are at least 1.5-2 decades behind the US, maybe more, thats a modest estimate by the way. They are just now developing a fighter that the US could have developed in the 70's(did actually, the latest block F-16's, which were develped in the 60's and introduced in the 70's, will be able to contend with it.). How do you know that China's military trains harder than the US, the US has collectively the best trained and equipped(by each soldier) soldiers in the world. Are there some countries with a better tank than the US, yes, the British Challenger 2, best tank in the world. China is still lacking in the Naval dept. and history has proven that those who fail at sea, fail at war.

[edit on 1/20/2006 by ludaChris]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
China vs. USA

lets see.

The us would win in the air

china would win on the ground

my guess

pretty uneducated

yet still

technology wins more in the air

training wins on the ground more

tada

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
With the Age of Every Superpower, as a New One rises up the Old One, desires to hold onto the power and this brings about wars. Open up a history book, look at Germany prior to World War One, Africa and South America and then again in the Second World War and the Cold War.

It is wrong to say it won't happen again.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
i Don't think China and USA are very good Allies.....because if you think

about it.....China is communist and we aren't.......Also....it does not matter

if US has better technology then China....China is way overpopulated...

and a lot more Army then the USA... though i do believe like what the other

post say....USA would win the war in the air.....

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
whats up? i thought russia and china was allies?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
what i meant was they wouldn't be a good ally if they were.....but USA and

Russia....Aren't they allies?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
to feed the original question?

Can the US become more Communistic. And then devide and conquer the world with China?

Or Perhaps China rediscovers her "national" roots, And conquers the East? While The US get the west?

Or Perhaps EU Conquers Both?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
China is not, nor ever has been a Communist Nation. It uses the name, to lie to the people and to claim they do it in the best interests of the population.

It is as much a Communist Nation as the U.S.S.R. was democratic, so do not fall into that age old trap.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Odium....China...is a communist country....but not as much anymore...i don't know where you got that information....i might be wrong...but i want to know more information.....

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I label them, By what They Call themselves.

To me, Its a "cult of personality mixed with authoritarian one party system".

Side note: And I have yet seen a Critical Chinese person make it past the "Great firewall of China". To this site.

All I see is Pro Authoritarian posters bragging about China's Virtues, And denying its vices. (The same goes with Russian poster's) (please note, If this is not true. Feel free to point it out to me.)

"True Freedom is when You can be critical of Government without the Fear of reprisal."

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
China vs USA?, Aside form lots of death, I dont see it going far.. We wouldnt be importing things from china any longer (nor would our allies), thus a big chunk of there funding will be gone, and a big chunk of our supplies will be gone, we will both loose...

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
There is no way in hell the PRC could beat the US. Let's think about it.

US would win in the air.

US would win at sea.

And by the time we launch a ground war, half of the chinese army would be wiped out by sea and air bombardments, while the other half is demoralized and hungry.

Wars over.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Odium....China...is a communist country....but not as much anymore...i don't know where you got that information....i might be wrong...but i want to know more information.....

The fact I have been studying Sociology and Politics, since secondary school in the United Kingdom - now five years is where I get that information.

Just because they name it something, it doesn't make it so. Stalin told the U.S.S.R. they were a democracy, they actually had a few elections but nobody would run against them and those who did "lost."

As the age old saying goes; "It doesn't matter who they vote for or who votes, but rather who counts the votes". [Something along those lines.]

China, was a facist state under many of their leaders and was pretty much a dictatorship.

<<   2  3 >>

join