It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

330 mpg! Now thats efficiency.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
i'm definately down for one of these...but top speed only 95 mph? aw man why can't it go faster!!!?!!!? and 0-60 in 11 secs hm a couple seconds faster then my 94' nissan altima

www.acceleratedcomposites.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
everything is good enough for me so far but i still got to see the interior and all that...like will it have badass speakers and stuff so i can listen to my tunes or not and A/C definately because it gets HOT in arizona..

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
only 95 mph? Were you being sarcastic or for real? I thought most roads had a 60 mph speed limit in the US.

apc

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Usually 70 outside of cities. But 100 is the real limit for the stupid people that don't know how to drive.

I'll still take mine in aluminum not composite, thank you.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago

Originally posted by Lillo
it's time to change fuel!! We have only one planet!

The change is going towards hybrids. Fuel cells or course will still be funded and more R&D as well as some might even go into very low production...But the fuel cell powered car wont really begin to sink its teeth into the car market until at least 2015. Ford alone is planning on selling over 250,000 hybrid vehicles by 2010.

I agree with Murcielago. Hybred is a good start, but we need a completly new fuel. Hydrogen does seem the way at the moment but like was already said that there are a number of problems with it. I remember seing on the discovery channel one day (daily planet) one guy rigged up his diesel fueled R/V to burn old vegtable oil from restaurants deep friers with appearantly great succes (he was selling a conversion kit anyway). Just curious, anybody know what environmental impact using this type of fuel would make?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinabean
i'm definately down for one of these...but top speed only 95 mph? aw man why can't it go faster!!!?!!!? and 0-60 in 11 secs hm a couple seconds faster then my 94' nissan altima

www.acceleratedcomposites.com...

Why? who are you racing? Just dont use it as a getaway vehicle if you go and rob a bank or something. Drive it to work, and the grocery store instead. lol

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If I could afford the hefty price tag, and the body design were SAFE, I would definitely get one. This thing is DAMNED SEXY LOOKING! Definitely looks better than the generic boring Holden Commodore... aka. dunnydore, commondore, etc..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join