It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever experience this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Recently, I noticed that when i was upset I look people in the eyes for about 4 second. I begin to be able to know theyre worst fears, everything that scares them, and why they act the way they do. The other day someone was mocking me and i told him that the reason he is such a horrible person to women is because his mother cheated on his dad when he was 16 and he has to repay women. He grew tears in his eyes, and he had never told anyone that. I just knew, after looking at him...

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You may have intuitions but you must also have a heart. Be sympathetic. Be compassionate. When we represent such, we are respected enough to reveal our intuitions.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You only kinda said that becasue he was mocking you though.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
That is true... I do have a heart and I had no intention of saying that. But i blurted it out, and the things he said of me... well they were not pretty. However, I do regret saying them and I have every intention of controlling this, whatever the hell it is

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It is a gift. The best way to groom it is to master thyself. This is done through shedding the ego.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Intuition is inside all of us, but some ar emore able to access it.

Going with your first impression is key, I think that is why you just 'Blurted it out' , if you had thought it through , you would not have said it.

Way 2 Go..........

HS

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hey Bliss........ do me a favor...........a real bigggggggggggggg favor....

Don't take the advice given so far. Blurt it out all day long. compassion is in the heart of the holder.

Believe me, the compassion of a pyschic, the gift of recognizing others' reasons for problems and telling them what is wrong with their present behavior is not a problem.

Think of it this way, they could have spent a lot of money in the future after they finally recognized their own unsocial behavior for a pysch doc to delve deep into their mind. You did it for free and probably on top of that did not mock them for crying in public. If you did, you would have lost your 'blurt it out' ability. Keep up the good work, let it flow naturally. A leson learned like that one saves a lot of time, money and others' from potentially getting the mental disease of low self-esteem.

Oh btw, I can look at a person walking about 300 feet away and tell you exactly what emotion they have by their movement, at least I used to.

thanks
Honor Seed

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I know a person, a man i actually consider a sort of mentor... he knows many things, lots more than he says, i'm sure of that... but what most amazed me was the fact that the first time we met, he "saw" deep inside my soul and personality: he almost described me, my personality, my way of thinking and behaving, just 3 minutes after we met. He understood things that usually a normal person needs weeks -or even months- to slightly understand.

I think it's a gift, and it should be used... Of course you should be as careful and gentle as you can, but with it you could help really lots of people!

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I've heard of this from several people, let me see if I can find any links for you.

new topics

top topics

join