It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible that the Atlanteans came from a planet in our own solar system?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hi zorgon, I have heard of this as well. Why I believe that Atlantis started out on Mars is because of all of the findings that Government satellites and rovers are finding on Mars.

Cydonia closely resembles structures from Earths ancient past. And now there is another possible skull found on the surface of Mars from one of the NASA's rovers.

External Link to new skull

Evidence is mounting!

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
That skull-like thing looks like some battle helmet from some kind of soldier. THAT'S AWESOME!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Okay As to Altlantis there are manuscripts hidden in Tibetian lamasaries[sp?] that prove they came from a planet in the solar system. But it wasn't Mars. There was a massive war. Three planets involved... the tektites found in earth deserts are a result of blasts, the atmosphere of Mars stripped away and the third planet disintegrated and became the asteroid belt.

A large piece of the planet passed close to earth and ripped out a chunk of the pacific ocean which became our moon, and caused the ring of fire that we now have. The sun stood still in the heavens for a moment, because of the tug on earth as it was moved slightly further out from the sun into new orbit... global flooding resulted [I like that Noah's Ark was a spaceship idea... never heard it before, but it fits]

On the next orbital pass, the moon and earth plowed thru more of the debris field which is why the moon has craters only on one side. The rest of the debris imoved into what is now the asteroid belt.

There is a lot more , but that ought to stir up the pot a little.

Proof? Do I need it here? Why? No one else has any

Source?

Read T. Lobsang Rampa... there is a very concice description of how it happened and where the scrolls are kept.

[edit on 26-6-2006 by zorgon]

You're joking, right? And... the moon only has craters on one side??
Actually no. Not even close. It's been pounded for years. Craters all over the damn place.
Any impact big enough to knock out the Pacific would, (cough) have completely fried the entire planet. Made it smaller too. And the ring of fire is all to do with Plate Tectonics. No other explanation.

(Walks off muttering)

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stari
Hi zorgon, I have heard of this as well. Why I believe that Atlantis started out on Mars is because of all of the findings that Government satellites and rovers are finding on Mars.

Cydonia closely resembles structures from Earths ancient past. And now there is another possible skull found on the surface of Mars from one of the NASA's rovers.

External Link to new skull

Evidence is mounting!

No it's not! Again, you have the same problem as mentioned before. In the other posts above. There is no hard evidence of anything at all on Cydonia. No other sites have been spotted on the planet. Mars is too small, arid and lacking in O2 to spawn human life. The fossil record states categorically that we evolved on Earth.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ok so on the part of.. Why would they leave and come here??

Look at what we are trying to do
and why no super tech? Well if you go to a place with life with limited time and resourse do you think you would be coming ready to bear gifts or save your life?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hey, Maes could have been like Earth. Untill it started drying out and freezing. The people then had to scramble to build not very good spacecraft to get themselvs here.

I guess they mated with whatever was down here and Earthlings was the resault

I dunno tho..

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmind
You're joking, right?

Actually Yes and No....

Yes...in here I was speaking tongue and cheek.

No... there really are old manuscripts that show what I am talking about, though in much better detail, a lot more convincing or at least thought provoking. I am putting together a website just for this. When Its done I will post it.

Side note: Discover Channel did do an episode presenting the moon pulled out of earth hypothesis. And yes the earth was turned to a molten mass when that happened.

Proof? Do I need it here? Why? No one else has any

Perhaps this was a hint bout my seriousness?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Bear Man

Simple. Interplanetary War... Earth was the only place left after all hell broke loose.
Sigh.... "yeah I know wheres da proof?"

Coming soon to a website not near you....[lots of all handwritten files to dig thru and digitize
]

Now calm down Darkmind. No need to blow a fuse. Afterall remember the topic of this room. No way to discuss this without making ummmmm unusual claims?

By the way Shangrila is part of this too

And if you don't buy it, find yourself a Tibetian Lama and ask him

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnstoppableForce
That skull-like thing looks like some battle helmet from some kind of soldier. THAT'S AWESOME!!!

Yes, it does kinda look like that. I just showed the skull to a friend of mine and he just freaked out.

Images can tell a story, but humans really need to get to Mars and test these objects. Just being able to pick them up will give us an idea of what they are, then with testing we can get a more complete picture.

Originally posted by Darkmind
No it's not! Again, you have the same problem as mentioned before. In the other posts above. There is no hard evidence of anything at all on Cydonia.

Hard evidence as in what? Are you talking about Man going to Cydonia and taking soil samples and collecting other samples from that area? If that is what you meant then you are right, that has not been done yet. We can only go on what is seen in images, and trust what we know about geology and archeology of ancient structures here on Earth.

Also, I do not have any problems, it is other posters who are having problems dealing with the evidence that we are presented with by scientists and presenting here on this thread.

If you mean why would inhabitants of Mars leave their planet and come to Earth then I can answer that for you, of course only with speculation.

Mars is smaller than Earth and we can clearly see that Mars once had a water ocean and now it is a barren place. The life of Mars was not long like Earth's life span, they had to leave. At least that is what I think and I believe that based on findings of NASA's images and tests.

I am putting together a website just for this. When Its done I will post it.

I would like to know the link for your site when you get it done Zorgon. Sounds interesting.

Also, if you have a source link to those manuscripts please post it. I always heard of them but it is only hearsay, I would like more info but cannot find it.

There is a show on Sci-Fi tonight 7-7-06 at 9 pm Eastern time. It is called "Quest for Atlantis/New Secrets". Although I believe this is about a guy doing archeology work within the Straits of Gibraltar and that is where he believes Atlantis was, I am still going to watch the show. It is supposed to have new evidence. I just wanted to let people know in case no one saw it was on.

I am a documentary nut

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Zorgon, please U2U me on that site !!
Stari, GREAT find on the skull pic !!
Has this been de-bunked yet ? I truly hope not !

Anyway, love this thread,
Lex

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Stari, GREAT find on the skull pic !!
Has this been de-bunked yet ? I truly hope not !

I have not seen anything yet on a debunking. If someone runs across a debunk site then please post link here so we can all discuss it.

I'm sure there will be debunkers.. with any new find there is someone out there willing to step up and say beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is not what it is appearing to be.

I am saying that it appears to look like a skull. It does!

Also, I was half wrong about that special on Atlantis, it is not only Atlantis being found inside the Straits of Gibraltar, but also in the Bahamas.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Also, if you have a source link to those manuscripts please post it. I always heard of them but it is only hearsay, I would like more info but cannot find it.

Well that is because the info is on scrolls deep within a monastery in Tibet. However if you like reading, look up the works of Lobsang T Rampa. He has a very good reference to it

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

However if you like reading, look up the works of Lobsang T Rampa. He has a very good reference to it

Thanks, I will look it up tonight.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Well that is because the info is on scrolls deep within a monastery in Tibet. However if you like reading, look up the works of Lobsang T Rampa. He has a very good reference to it

Please, the man's (fake) name was T. Lobsang Rampa. Or more specifically, Tuesday Lobsang Rampa. To his working-class English plumber father, he was Cyril Henry Hoskins.

Mr. Hoskins never went to Tibet, and did not speak Tibetan, yet we should take the word of a ne'er do well sitting on his butt scamming idiots for money from a flat in England concerning the contents of these"Mysterious and Ancient Tibetan Scrolls!!!" you keep alluding to?
Short Source
Another short source
A long and painful (for zorgon) source - the Tibet Society Bulliten

Forget Rampa - he got nothin.

Harte

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte...name was T. Lobsang Rampa.

Oops silly me, force of habit with the initial...

No I did not use Rampa as my source...

I mention Rampa as having presented theSTORY I am refering to about the planetary destruction. When I finish the webpage I will have the relevant link etc. I merely suggest if someone wanted to see that mention to read the books. [which volume I will have to find later...]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

If you mean why would inhabitants of Mars leave their planet and come to Earth then I can answer that for you, of course only with speculation.

Mars is smaller than Earth and we can clearly see that Mars once had a water ocean and now it is a barren place. The life of Mars was not long like Earth's life span, they had to leave. At least that is what I think and I believe that based on findings of NASA's images and tests.

Was putting in my own point
Not asking a question

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I have done enough research to know that Atlantis really did exist around 10,500 years ago. I believe that they were around for hundreds of thousands of years. They came from a very well known planet with in our Solar System, Mars. I have images that I have collected from NASA’s public image archive that show the remnants of a civilization that once lived on Mars. I also have an image of a hieroglyph on a stone that was found on Mars. A hieroglyph means that after the Atlanteans were forced to leave Mars and settle here on Earth that they spread their knowledge to the people that where here, the people we know call the Egyptians.

is it possible plato was actually writing a cautionary tale of over aggressive nations and the peril they face ?
how could this amazing society not be mentioned anywhere else ?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
is it possible plato was actually writing a cautionary tale of over aggressive nations and the peril they face ?
how could this amazing society not be mentioned anywhere else ?

It is possible, but I believe it is doubtful.

My reasoning, there are flood stories all over the world. These stories are of a civilization that flourished and was taken out from massive floods.

Although these stories do not give the civilization a name, the stories or myths still exist. Plato is the only source that gives the civilization a name, Atlantis.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeea
When I saw your post I was thinking mars, could you post some of these photos?

yes but we dont know for sure because the only planets we've been on is the moom and mars for all we know it could be on the planet behind pluto

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
From the information that I have, the Atlanteans traded with Egypt.

I also *believe* (cannot confirm now) that the Atlanteans were "taught" how to do interesting things in the field of science.

If there are any language or geography experts, it would be much appreciated if someone could help me with my presuits regarding Atlanta:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers

JS

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join