It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are NDE's Not Given any Credit?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

That is fine with me..I just TRY with all my soul to live as humble a life as I can, and be very careful not to create any bad karma.Peace

One of my most favorite sayings..... The Karma Gods NEVER sleep!

Humble, yes... I am grateful and very very appreciative of the gifts I have been given. It wasn't always something I accepted, in fact it's a tough road to follow but none the less.. I am on it and glad to be there.

I've been called so many names from Witch (by my own family) to ...well.. let's just say most of them weren't very nice. I've had people laugh at me, talk about how weird I am because of my research and my 'odd behavior' down to complete avoidance of me... **shrugs** 's okay too.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fliesatnite
BlackGuard,

I tried to respond to your u2u but evidently you must have 20 posts to send one? Weird.

I got several impressions from your note and wanted to share them with you so... I guess I'll have to keep posting until I get to 20. =]

This other friend of yours that's in the hospital... was she committed?

She was taken there the first time a major experiience happened, and the second time she went there on her own. but she is at home and has been for months. It is scary for her, cuz she is not exactly happy that she gets to see these things. she lives 3000 miles away from me. she sent me a painting she did, and it is eeriely similar to a photo I took, a couple of years ago. I saw that right away and dug out the picture. the weather is the only difference, she has a blue sky, my pic has mist in the sky. the perspective of the painting is as though it is from the same spot. that was one thing, there have been others.
I am going tio my member center to check the post thing.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
SiriuslyOne...

Thanks for the link, I think when I get a bit more time I'll probably lurk there for awhile. I am a self proclaimed research junkie. I can't help myself =]

I found your experiences to be quite fascinating and in many ways quite a bit in line with almost all of the classic details. Including the life review, the telepathic consciousness, the other worlds, and the colors and even the fact that you got to choose.

Do you ever regret coming back? Knowing how wonderful and beautiful it is over there and feeling so good to be home... do you ever think that back when you were offered that choice that maybe you might have not opted to come back? Did you come back because of the messages you are to bring with you? Did you accept a (for lack of a better term) a job to do or something that you promised to fullfill when you came back?

So incredibly sorry if I come accross as nosy, it isn't my intention to be that way and I understand completely if you don't answer all or any of my questions. But like I said.... I am fascinated by the whole concept and have never got to 'interact' so to speak with someone who actually has had the experience. My knowledge is limited to books..

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Do you ever regret coming back? Knowing how wonderful and beautiful it is over there and feeling so good to be home... do you ever think that back when you were offered that choice that maybe you might have not opted to come back? Did you come back because of the messages you are to bring with you? Did you accept a (for lack of a better term) a job to do or something that you promised to fullfill when you came back?

I came back because I saw my husband in the waiting room and he was inconsolable, and would have taken his own life, so I had to come back to him so that when we parted it would be his idea and he would be able to live without me as his wife..I just could not ALLOW him to suicide, plus my missions were not complete..Sometimes, I feel like a betweener, one foot on this planet and the other foot in the cosmos.
The Grays also told me there was more to do.This was in 1993 and I have done much since then..The Universe will be waiting for me..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join