It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tattoo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
My anger management counseler has a tattoo on his arm, when I asked him about it, he said it's just an organization he's part of, and that there are alot of bad rumours about it.

img.photobucket.com...

It looked just like that...Can anyone give me some detailed information about what this is and what he is part of? It kinda weirded me out.

I appologize if this is common sense, I'm new and I'm not exactly into conspiracies and junk.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Did it look like these?
There is nothhing to worry about.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I meant these...sorry.

mastersjewel.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
But what does it mean? What are the rumours or whatever?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Looked like some of them...it was just like the one I posted on his upper arm. What is masonic?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
"masonic" refers to the Masons (also called Freemasons). Depending who you ask, they are either an international fraternity, or else part of the new world order trying to take over the world. There's a lot of stuff on ATS about them, as well as all over the internet.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Interesting...He also had a brand of a symbol I forget what it looks like though, mentioned it being the symbol of Omega something fraternity.

Anyone got a good site link to learn about both the fraternity and the world domination thing?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
www.oppf.org...

That is the omega thing I was talking about.

Is there anything you all know on that?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
OPFF looks to be a college fraternity, which isn't quite the same thing. Actually, one of the best sites to learn about masonry is...

www.abovetopsecret.com

We've got a TON of threads about masonry here in the Secret Society forum. There's also several members who are masons that would probably answer your questions if you u2u'ed them. Masonic Light and Mirthful Me are both masons, if I'm not mistaken, and they seem like nice people, from the posts I've read.

I don't know a lot about Masons, but from what I've seen, the organization seems fairly innocent. Masonry seems to me to be essentially a very large social group that brings people together. I've only ever met one Mason (or at least one person who told me he was a Mason) and he was an awesome guy. To him, Masonry was mostly about meeting new people and making new friends, and going to various social events like dinners and stuff like that.

new topics

top topics

join