It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions of 2006

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Just want to know what they think may happen this year with mother nature, its always good to speculate and discuss possible happenings of this weird and wonderful world of our

ive not had any eerie feelings as of yet but this year is still very young, just want to know what people have to speculate then discuss

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I have had the feeling unfortunaly,

I think there will be a major quake soon, I have the strangest feeling it will be iran,

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I have the feeling 2006 is going to be a much better year than 05.. for the simple fact that I do not believe it could get worse. Hopefully we can avoid natural disasters for a year and fix up the ones we have just dealt with. Let the wars end, and peace dominate in 2006.

E_T

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
As considering quakes don't forget California, also In Turkey quakes have been gradually moving towards Istanbul along plate boundary.
Then there's New Madrid Fault Zone which is capable to generating strong quakes whose effects would be increased heavily by geology of area.

Originally posted by chissler
for the simple fact that I do not believe it could get worse. Hopefully we can avoid natural disasters for a year and fix up the ones we have just dealt with. Let the wars end, and peace dominate in 2006.
I'm more optimist and don't think last year so bad... it can always get worse.
Especially when mankind has been "begging for more attention" from mother nature for so long time.

And tell that to economical and political elite.
"It is easier to denature plutonium than to denature the evil spirit of man."
-Albert Einstein

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
I have the feeling 2006 is going to be a much better year than 05.. for the simple fact that I do not believe it could get worse.

Did you forget 2006 is an election year?
There will be snow jobs, a lot of mud, and a lot of hot air all summer long until November.

top topics

join