It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why no terrestrial saucers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'm not aware of any reliable photos or film of such successful Nazi saucers. Much of the Nazi saucers mythos is heresay and unsubstantiated "dream" blueprints...and phony photos. Also, there are some pics of Nazi experimental craft missing their wings, in a museum, etc.

After the war, not only would the allies have found such craft...but we also got many of the military scientists as well, so the idea is pretty out there to begin with.

For sure, they had experimented with designs that were saucer-shaped, wing-shaped, etc. So did we, even after the war. Still though, we don't seem to have perfected our own stable versions yet, and it's been attempted for decades. I'm sure the Air Force would just LOVE a stable saucer craft.... If they had one, you can bet they'd use it to dismiss just about any credible saucer sighting that came up. That they haven't done this, is probably a good indicator that we don't have our own yet.... Though who knows, maybe Lazar's loaners really do exist....??? (though slight correction, he believed at least one was shot down, to the damage to it)

If you check the cover of 'Hitler's Flying Saucers' you'd notice two black and white photos. Which at least gives us an idea of what they looked like. There is a photo snapped by Epps which shows a black disc shape. According to him it was a flying saucer, since he was driving towards Prague. Where they were developing the saucer crafts at the Skoda works.

Well the reason why the allies didn't get their hands on the craft, was due to them being destroyed on the tarmac by the designers. The Soviets were approaching and they didn't want the craft to fall into their hands.

Yes there was the 'brain drain' where the scientists either went to the Soviet Union or the United States. So we don't know what they may have been working on. Perhaps they have developed these type of craft and want to keep it a secret, who knows. Other Militaries and countries won't experiment with them, because a) they probably can't afford it & b) they won't deviate from standard convention. Which is fixed wing and rotary aircraft.

I think i'd more readily believe someone such as Epp rather than Lazar.

[edit on 19/1/06 by Flyboy211]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Here is the trick with the Nazi flying saucers. One set of images without a doubt is the Ho-229 Flying wing without its wings. Of course without its wings it looks more saucer shaped and it has Nazi symbols on it to boot.

There are other images that are suspect and some have suggested they are taken at a German naval yard where battleships and cruiser were built. Taken out of context and embelishing Nazi sybols on them in Photoshop, the images are played out as large single structures which are supposed to be UFO's. I am not a ship expert, but that is one of that claims made before.

Now there were experimental Blueprints that the German aircraft companies produced. many of these designs were 30-40 years ahead of their time, but they also lacked the needed engineering and advanced materials to make them flight worthy. Remember the Jumo Jet engine had a flight life of 20 hours before it had to be reworked or replaced.

There was one specific Blueprint design that hands down really looked like a Flying saucer. But the craft was to be powered by a conventional piston engine and prop not unlike the Avreo car. Both the US and Germany created Disc shaped designs before the war ended, but none of them was powered or flew by unconventional means.

The US's Operation "Paper Clip" helped net Werner Von Braun the father of the US rocket program. Between the US and the Russian, most of Germany's engineering minds were picked to the bone. The irony is that the Horten Brothers were overlooked when they could have helped Jack Northrop with his Flying Wing program. Both the Russians and the US thought they only produced gliders.

[edit on 19-1-2006 by nullster]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Here are what i'd say are the 2 options

1: Govenments have crushed UFO craft or where given plans to create them. Its obveious these crafts where 100000's years more advanced then any human design. Govenment worldwide tried to implement these designs into the armed forces.

2: There have never been any crashed UFO or contact with advanced life forms. UFO's are just SCI FI and govenmets across the globe tried to design crafts similar to what they where seeing on the twilight zone.

Your thoughs ?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Well...

If you believe the airforce has had this flying saucer technology for over 60 years and has kept them secret all this time......

Then why?

They haven't seemed to use them for war.....

Why keep a manmade saucer shaped craft more secret then the atomic bomb?

It makes no sense at all.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I don't doubt for a second that the US and Russia both believed the other had engineered craft capable of UFO characteristics. The Cold War was nasty technological struggle between the two powers. Both nations militaries almost routinely found themselves having to deal with incursion of UFO phenomena near strategic facilities.

I am willing to bet that in the next 5- 10 years, that more "covertly funded" projects from the 1950-60s will come to light. They will indeed look suspiciously like UFO's but will be presented as failures. The Air Force already declassified plans for the Lenticular Reentry Vehicle ATS LINK . I am sure slightly more elaborate programs will come to light.

However, when these disclosures are made. They will be seen as more of a cover up....Unfortunately.
"You're Damned if you Do", "You're Damned if you Don't".

[edit on 20-1-2006 by nullster]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
Well...

If you believe the airforce has had this flying saucer technology for over 60 years and has kept them secret all this time......

Then why?

They haven't seemed to use them for war.....

Why keep a manmade saucer shaped craft more secret then the atomic bomb?

It makes no sense at all.

This is my point cause the atomic bomb was just that a bomb. But there was many bombs before the A bomb so you can see the evolution forming.
If the govenment went public with a man made saucer the pulic would have to know that it was of ET design just by the fact it looks like nothing they have ever seen before.

Also keep in mind that the atomic bomb or manhattan project was completed without the National Security Act of 1947. So what eva when down in 1947 must of been BIG for the govenment to instichute the National Security Act considering they did not think the atomic bomb warrant the type security

[edit on 20-1-2006 by helium3]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I almost bet that some of the UFO sightings are some sort of TS Craft that was built by man.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join