Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Weird Vibes at Java City Tonight

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Well next time I see them there I'll make sure to tell them that Vlad said hi.




posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   
naaaaaaaaaa go the Anne Rice vampires instead.....

tell them Akasha is awake ( if you havent read the books you wont know what I'm talking about)

I'm betting they will have read them and lose it LOL

Or that Memnoch sent you to find a blue eye....... that could freak them out too.



posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mulberryblueshimmer
naaaaaaaaaa go the Anne Rice vampires instead.....

tell them Akasha is awake ( if you havent read the books you wont know what I'm talking about)

I'm betting they will have read them and lose it LOL

Or that Memnoch sent you to find a blue eye....... that could freak them out too.



I don't think these are the type of people that have a sense of humor.



posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
they arent


that's the point LOL

what are they gonna do anyways? take away the velvet and the pancake makeup and you have a bunch of wannabe's



posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Well you're right of course... unless they really are vampires and bare their fangs.



posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:41 AM
link   
if they WERE real vampires............ why would they draw attention to themselves?

wouldnt it make more sense to hide??



posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Maybe they needed a caffeine rush before they went out vamping?



posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:50 AM
link   
LOL probably

the fact they're in a public place drinking coffee with full vamp makeup kinda says it all.

Goths love freaking people out with their fake growls etc



posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   
i bet i could really freak the goths out....



posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
it isnt hard Bladerunner



posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
i quite like goths... not generic im a goth because i pretend im different when im just following a trend goths...

i mean goths who just denounce all relligion and generally take the piss out of it...

these type of goths are ussually very itelligent and you can have a really deccent open minded chat with them...

and a bonus is most of them like industrial music...

so lets go get a ghetto blaster bang out some nine inch nails... and have a mad goth orgy in the woods under the full moon....



posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Probably a group of Goths. Incase you dont know Goths are the phony little annoying kids that think theyre all troubled and deep (when they are not) and rip of sweat shirts, die theyre head red, wear all black, and have alot of pins.



posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:12 AM
link   
The funny thing is a friend of ours in our group is into wicca and she doesn't freak me out nearly as much as these characters did.



posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Most goths are ok. SOme are very cool I've had some great conversations with them

But the ones who run around with the goth sign above their heads angsting for no reason just because they want attention........... or howl at the moon just because they're a goth............ they annoy me bigtime.

they're bloody posers



posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Their whole demeanor the way they walked up was like here we are fear us... hear us growl.



posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:36 AM
link   
yep

bunch of posers.



posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The funny thing about that night is I kept singing songs like Bad Moon Rising and that song from lost boys people are strangers... that seemed to really annoy the heck out of them.



posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mulberryblueshimmer
Most goths are ok. SOme are very cool I've had some great conversations with them

But the ones who run around with the goth sign above their heads angsting for no reason just because they want attention........... or howl at the moon just because they're a goth............ they annoy me bigtime.

they're bloody posers


yeah thats what im on about, they aint real goths there just being stupid...

i too have had some great deep conversations with goths...



posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo
The funny thing about that night is I kept singing songs like Bad Moon Rising and that song from lost boys people are strangers... that seemed to really annoy the heck out of them.


shoulda went in there bellowing out some #ney spears, or nsync...

they will start melting....



posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Anything by Barry Manilow or Elton John would have had them running away screaming.





new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join