It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Vibes at Java City Tonight

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Well tonight was shall I say, rather interesting. I went to Java City with some friends and this weird group of people showed up. I guess you would call them a vampire clan or groupies or whatever but they were about 5 guys with this main vampire lady chick that looked like elvira. They were howling earlier for some reason and before I saw them turn the corner it sounded like a growl could be heard. I got really freaked out. Maybe I should bring a crucifix and holy water next time I go....

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Ok thats kinda creepy!!!

honest if i were you, id have the garlic, holywater everything...
just in case

better safe that sorry lol

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 06:06 AM
link   
cool sounds pretty warped...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 06:07 AM
link   
You know how you can just tell about something ..well when they walked by I could sense something malevolent there... and i think they knew I noticed because the main vampire chick lady kept glancing over at me a couple of times. I guess it wouldn't hurt to keep a crucifix on me when I go there. Definantly an unsavory bunch. And one of the main guys was really tall and blond.

Maybe they just celebrate halloween early or they could be a weird gothic acting troupe? Hopefully one ofthose explanations.... please.

[Edited on 1-10-2003 by TheyWatchYouToo]

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 06:14 AM
link   
how do you know a crucifix would work though....

ive stood in the middle of strange stonehenge like structures... and begged for something to happen...

ive asked for spirits to come and demons and everything... nothing happened and i was on my own...

maybe im just sceptical.... why cant there be any weirdo groups neer me i can watch from the bushes...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Just go to Java City... they come out of the wood work there it seems. Whats funny is I've never seen them there before and I go there ALOT.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 06:16 AM
link   
the only thing that truely scares me is the power of the mind......

its amazing how some people can murder 12 people in cold blood and it doesnt even affect them mentally...

yet others kill somebody heat of the moment and it emotionally scars them for life...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The mind is an amazing thing. They probably knew that I was getting freaked out about them so they poured it on even thicker. It probably made them feel good to know that someone was noticing them. Probalby just do it for attention.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I'd have to vote for goths. particularly the brand that enjoy freaking out people. they do seem to congregate around coffee houses, don't they?

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Yah maybe that was it.. they did put on quite a show with the howling earlier...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
the only thing that truely scares me is the power of the mind......

its amazing how some people can murder 12 people in cold blood and it doesnt even affect them mentally...

yet others kill somebody heat of the moment and it emotionally scars them for life...

you make an excellent point. you have just identified the division between human and monster.

a human has values, morales, compassion, and virtues. he will feel remorseful when hurting someone else and she will feel wonderful when promoting someone else.

a monster has values, virtues, and strength. no emotions. all reptilian-brain thinking takes place within a monster. the higher brain-functions are inoperative or nonexistent within such a monster. with a foundation based on aggression and repitition, the monster can kill 10 people or even 1,000 without shedding a single tear.

to the monster, the deaths, so long as they were towards a cause that would fortify the position of the monster, would only serve to increase its internally-derived power and desire to be the highest within its own hierarchy. to them, nothing else matters. not even life itself.

don't be a monster. have your emotions and use them wisely, please

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:17 AM
link   
They sound like a bunch of goths to me

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Weird goths that howl at the moon that wasn't even full?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Get a supersoaker loaded with holy water and hose them vampires down!!

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I'd like those bullets they used in underworld that had the ultraviolet whatever something or other that was like sunshine...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:37 AM
link   
yep weird goths that howl at the moon that wasnt full.

Goths LOVE attention. They really do, at least this generation of goths do. And they love identifying with werewolves and vampires and doing all that crazy stuff.

Honestly they sound like a bunch of goths to me. how old were they? teenagers?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:44 AM
link   
They were 20something goths.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:47 AM
link   
sounds like they had nothing better to do .

seriously they sound like a bunch of goths out for playacting ...........

if you REALLY want to play them at their own game lol

start talking about solid silver and holy water next time they are around

dont let them get to you ......... if they are the kind of goths I see here I bet they had heaps of makeup on too?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Sounds like me and the group of kids I kicked it with in highschool. We were evil goths. We enjoyed giving off maelevolent vibes because we enjoyed scaring the # out of people who didnt know any better.

They are just goths, nothing to worry about. or wannabe vamps. They do that # for thrills and to scare people, its thier hobby.

Holy water and garlic doesnt work. ive known several goths who enjoy bathing with it, eating garlic, and doing obscene thinsg with crucifixes. Dont ask.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Skadi_the_Evil_Elf- obscene things with crucifixes??????

the mind boggles

top topics

<<   2 >>

join