It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D&D Online has lifted its veil of silence…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well, now that I can’t get in trouble for talking about it…

IT SUCKS ROCKS!!!

I attempted to play twice, both times lasting about 30 minutes before I needed to log out of shear boredom.

The graphics are dated (really, I was surprised too), the interface was not intuitive at all. You would think in today’s day and age that the most important part of an MMORPG, the interface, wouldn’t make sense. And Turbine only makes MMORPG’s!! Being a gamer, and advanced one if I say so myself, if I cant figure out the interface in 15 minutes I’m done.

Anyways, I am certain the D&D content may be enough to keep some people, but take the D&D “hook” aside and you have Asherons Call 2. And we all know what that game was like…

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Theres a d&d game for xbox 360 is this the one your referring to? I have seen screenshots for it and it seemed very detailed.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This is the new PC based MMORPG, Stormreach

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Well how good are the forests animated!
I saw a D&D game review for one on the xbox 360 and it looked pretty good it had a gut walking through a forest that look real and the armour looked pretty damn real to. The screenshots I looked up for the game you said looked a lot choppier then the review i read game. I don't know

[edit on 21-1-2006 by Magickesists]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
It's called oblivion man it's for the X box 360 mad crazy good!!!
elderscrolls oblivion

top topics

join