It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Fear on Anyone's Minds are No Nuke Attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone They cause only limited damage.

What are you smoking? Have checked up on the blast radius and how much heat was given off? Do realize how many people died from each bomb and how many people just simply 'vanished' and the amount of buildings that were reduced to a small pile of rubble? Have you read about the effects of the radiation given off? I think you have absolutley no idea how retarded that sounds 'cause limited damage'? Huh? Well, the explosion is not infinite so I may give it to you for being correct.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Do realize how many people died from each bomb and how many people just simply 'vanished' and the amount of buildings that were reduced to a small pile of rubble?

As a bit of an aside, the majority of buildings in both Hiroshima and Nagasaki were made of paper and wood. Granted, they would have been destroyed no matter what their construction, but even further away buildings were destroyed while the concrete/steel buildings were still largely intact.

[edit on 1/22/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

As a bit of an aside, the majority of buildings in both Hiroshima and Nagasaki were made of paper and wood.

Then again, I live in a paper and wood house.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Is there much point of this thread?

Saying "Last Fear on Anyone's Minds are No Nuke Attacks" is true because that means there is nothing to worry about. Basically it means "I'm not concerned if I don't die." Fair enough.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join