It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush partied w. Bin Laden?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

This is the most ridiculous post I've ever read. I suppose you assume the Clinton administration could have handled 9/11, The War On Terror, etc. better ?

It would have been hard for them to handle it worse.
I am no fan of Clinton or his administration, but at least they were competent.

And yes, the outgoing Clinton admin did try to brief Ashcroft's DOJ on Bin Laden and Al Quaeda - only problem being Ashcroft didn't want to hear about it.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'd still like the see the author's source's. I'm sure, as the good decent author he is would have included source's that lead him to write that book. Right?

gl2

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Produkt: I understand how, from a mainstream perspective, the info in the post may be new to you. Having done graduate study concentrating on the underside of US history, narcotics and the CIA, Bush and Barry Seal (coc aine), and the Rowley/Edmonds info is familiar to me. Here's where you'll get a good start on the above:

Read: Welcome to Terrorland by investigative reporter Daniel Hopsicker. Read Barry and the Boys (also by Daniel Hopsicker---his two books are must-reads) for more info. on Bush Sr. and the Mena, AR--Gambino coc aine conduit. Read Sybil Edmond's testimony. Read Du Pont Dynasty, by Gerard Colby. Read about Colleen Rowley's supervisor (check the Reader's Guide at your library). And check Black Box about electronic voting.

To the other poster: see Barry and the Boys for a first-rate expose about Clinton and Barry Seal's coc aine ops through Mena, AR. You may be surprised.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Oh sure... lemme run out and blow my money on those book's.

I'm assuming you already have them, so... does the author's of those books cite their source's? Could you post a couple of the sources from say... just one or two books, a small exerpt from the book pertaining to the source. Anything that can be verified without having to waste money?

gl2

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Rather than lead you in sorting such out, go to madcowprod.com and you can read any number of Hopsicker's articles that touch on what his books discuss. Click on Previous Stories, for example. Madcow has excellent articles every week, and dvd's on related subjects.

And I didn't say the Bush and Bin Laden were close friends, but that they certainly mix in the same circles and probably met at various junctures. Business relations between families of the sort AREN'T like when your boss has you contact a client re a contract. In the Bush case, it is direct owners socializing, in part.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join