It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush partied w. Bin Laden?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
gl2

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Is Bush's "War on Terror" a fraud, a stalking horse for overthrowing the Constitution?

As Daniel Hopsicker's book, Welcome to Terrorland (and FBI translator Sybil Edmonds' testimony) shows, Bush family cronies do big $ business in heroin traffic (via intel) with Bin Laden's network. When Bush was elected in 2000, he shrugged off Al Queda as secondary. Why? Billions worth of heroin was flowing from Afghanistan, controlled by Bin Laden (whose only rival was a one-eyed, illiterate leader, Mullah Omar). Despite the Taliban's crackdown on opium cultivation, near-billionaire Bin Laden used the billions worth of opium that leaked out to his advantage. There appears to have been a quid pro quo: Al Queda's heroin was sought out by Bush Sr.'s intelligence network (the DuPont/Dulles/Bush faction of CIA) the worst Nazi enablers from 1924-1942) in exchange for US-supplied weapons and technology. Would the US actually deal with Al Queda? Of course. CIA has NO compunction about doing so, and US Machiavellians actually sided with the Khmer Rouge, back when it was to their advantage to do so.

So, Bush seems to have decided that his presidency was more about money (continued BIG HEROIN dealings with Al Queda) i.e. in the case of Wally Hilliard, the owner of the Venice, FL flight school where the two leading 9-11 hijackers did flight training) than security. Bush turned a blind eye to Clinton Security advisors' warnings about Al Queda. It was business as usual. Al Queda heroin was worth more to Bush and his cronies than was security. Al Queda/Afghani heroin was used to fund black budget programs that humankind would surely rebel against, and narco $ were also used, as Sybil Edmonds alleges, to pay off US legislators. In old Europe, the monarchs ruled. In the US, money rules--more nakedly. Antisocial behaviors are actually encouraged by super-rich parents, provided, of course, the child learns how to commit crimes through "our thing," the military-industrial and legislative organs without being caught.

Do you honestly think that Bush is out to kill Bin Laden? That would curtail DuPont-Bush faction control of the dirty monies. They don't want that. Instead, they want more power (the question is why?) and more control of breathtaking new technologies engineered in the black budget complex. The more dirty money they put into it, the less Congress can know and supervise. They want control, irregardless of the human/environmental cost. Their motives may be much worse than most would begin to suspect.

To kill Bin Laden would eliminate the ~bad devil~ of Bush propaganda. Why kill a corporate prince like Bin Laden? He probably used to drink and cavort with Bush Jr. himself. They certainly went to the same parties, maybe slept with some of the same women. Remember James Bath, the Bin Laden hireling who was Bush's main buddy during his drinking days, the guy who used Bin Laden money to fund Bush Jr.'s inept businesses? It was the usual Bush-Saudi nepotism. Daniel Hopsicker reports that Alvin Malnik, mob financier Meyer Lansky's "heir apparent," managed main financial accounts of the Saudi royal family. Malnik's son married the niece of the king and moved to Saudi Arabia. Remember Prince Bandar, the Bush family's preferred Saudi "son"? Cathy O'Brien, survivor of intel mind control and ops says she watched Bandar do coc aine and accept a large parcel of it as (paid-off) Nashville police watched in a restaurant parking lot. She has worse allegations about Saudio King Fahd's sex with a child while she watched. (They haven't filed slander charges, just yet...)

And that heroin-dealing flight school owner Wally Hilliard? He leased executive jets to Saudi royals when they did heavy-drinking playtime in Florida AND when Saudi royals escaped the US the day after 9-11. Most ironic.

Bush has NO interest in killing Bin Laden. He prefers to leave the door open for Bin-Laden heroin (as opinion.paifamily.com... suggests, Pakistan may have notified Al Zawahri of the recent village missile attack there because Pakistan is a prime Bin Laden-related heroin conduit--BILLIONS of $ worth every year).

Corporate prince Bin Laden fulfilled the Cheney moan for "a new Pearl Harbor," an excuse for yet another stupid worldview of black and white, us vs. them, only this time there's no country as enemy. Bush lets Bin Laden off, even says the former "evil one" is no longer important. Meanwhile, Bush makes YOU sign a paper that says national intel has the right to check YOUR every prescription record (for security purposes) while Bush turns tail and lets the whole Al Queda-Wally Hilliard 9-11 heroin scandal go free. Bush repeatedly tried to silence those who would talk about it. Sybil Edmonds is under gag order. The FBI supervisor who told Cowleen Rowley to back off and not look into the 19th hijacker Moussaoui's computer WAS GIVEN A BONUS (for not exposing what Moussaoui was up to before 9-11). The FBI warned witnesses to Mohammed Atta's Venice FL partying (dated a stripper) and Atta's talks with Hilliard stooges to shut up. Why was that?

Read between the lies. You live in a nation that is no longer a democracy, due to easily stolen electronic votes. All the Bush cabal needs to do in 2008 is pump nearly $1 billion into campaign ads to nearly even up polling, then steal the needed vote on a relatively small number of vote compilers. Bev Harris? Black Box org demonstrates how easily this can be done. Human history has shown that if you leave the door open to extremes of corruption, elite criminals will ALWAYS take maximum advantage. For every thousand hacking at the branches, there is only one hacking at the roots of corruption.

Take back your country. Expose the scoundrels wherever you can and oust them, then ensure reforms so that they can never arise again.

[edit on 18-1-2006 by gl2]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gl2
They certainly went to the same parties, maybe slept with some of the same women.

Not to take away from the substance of your post, but that's just a hillarious picture you've painted. I'm having a hard time picturing Bin Laden snorting rails of coke and tag teaming women with Bush. That would be a hell of a party to go to! I could imagine trying to tell your friends about it. "No, really man, it happened."

gl2

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I didn't suggest Bin Laden doing coke above. But I have read that Bush and his brothers have been at parties with Bin Ladens over the years, if not partial to them. Bin Laden had a reputation as a drinker and womanizer during his younger days in Beirut, the Paris of the Mideast. I doubt that his hunger for women was limited to Beirut. It is, in fact, possible that women appended to the Bush social circuit were also enticed by Bin Laden's megabucks. *A different attitude pertains to ~women of the West, you know.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gl2
*A different attitude pertains to ~women of the West, you know.

I know, you can be the ugliest, nastiest bastard on the planet, but if you're rich, alot of the ladies here will be all over you. It's pretty disgusting really. There are some girls here with class though. I found one.

But anyways, I know you didn't directly say Bin Laden did coke, but your title says that they partied together, and when I think of Bush and partying, my face gets numb.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
All of this is mute if Clinton takes out bin-Laden when he had the chance. Where does Clinton stand in your "conspiracy of the day?"

Maybe he was a "usefull idiot?"

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
All of this is mute if Clinton takes out bin-Laden when he had the chance. Where does Clinton stand in your "conspiracy of the day?"

Maybe he was a "usefull idiot?"

first of all, i don't know if you noticed, but bush and clinton hold hands a lot. where does this enter your 'non-conspiracy' of the day?

what does clinton have to do with bin laden partying with osama?

nice try.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hey all this rich people do all kind of things and they have power to come out clean every time.

I will no be surprised if the whole 9/11 was done to start the collapse of the middle east Islamic rule.

That is why Bin laden walked out of it and he is not important anymore, we have Iraq and next will be Iran.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Im not surprised. I heard they also vacation together. They mays well marry, adopt a poor african kid, and call it a day.....

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetKnowledgeDrop
Im not surprised. I heard they also vacation together. They mays well marry, adopt a poor african kid, and call it a day.....

You heard? Yeah, I believe that when pigs fly and I eat my hat. I see where this thread is going, take it to the RANT section on BTS. Get it out of your system and then come back to have serious discussions about the war on terror.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

what does clinton have to do with bin laden partying with osama?

Wha..? Chill, take a deep breath and try that sentance again.

Yea anywho... gl2,

Interesting idea. I don't buy it tho. Can you post anymore information on the author's source's? Anything we can actually look up and verify?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I feel really sorry for the troops in afganistan fighting it out in caves looking for bin laden. i promise you bin laden is not living in rags hiding in a cave in afganistan. Hes probably right here in the U.S with his hair dyed blonde wearing a 3 piece versace suit with bushs phone number on speed dial on his cellphone. Whats the first thing that happens after sept 11'th? bush sends the bin laden family on one of the only planes allowed in the air to safety!!!

bush and bin laden are butt buddies for sure.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Oh, please! Don't let this thread die just yet! I haven't had as many belly laughs since I can't remember when!

Keep it coming. So far the winner is:

from LetKnowledgeDrop

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Produkt had a good idea, this thread needs to chill. Now.

Get beyond all the yuck-yucks and discuss the initial post. Either agree or offer constructive criticisms, please.
I'm sure the author didn't intend for his thread to end up in Rant or Slug-Fest.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Clinton's security advisors warned Bush's people??? Are you kidding me?

This is the most ridiculous post I've ever read. I suppose you assume the Clinton administration could have handled 9/11, The War On Terror, etc. better ?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Produkt had a good idea, this thread needs to chill. Now.

Get beyond all the yuck-yucks and discuss the initial post. Either agree or offer constructive criticisms, please.
I'm sure the author didn't intend for his thread to end up in Rant or Slug-Fest.

This thread doesn't seem near as heated as many others. Not to question you directly in any way DontTreadOnMe, but must all discussion be of a stale and robotic nature? Can't we agree or disagree through humor? Kind of like the Daily Show, they make some serious points, more relevant than most mainstream news, but they do it using humor. The title of this thread in itself is pretty funny to me, I don't know.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Nevermind. I'm going to step away from this thread very slowly now.

[edit on 1/18/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I heard that on BBC! So, Ludachris, what u got to say to that....BBC!

[edit on 18-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
What do I say? Hmmmm, how bout got a link? You bring it, I'll gladly retract my statement and appologize. I know that he knows the Bin Laden family, but you were implying he was vacationing with Bin Laden himself. I did my own search on the BBC site using the words, Bin Laden Family Bush. Nothing on the nine pages of links. Bring me something from BBC and Ill gladly retract my statement.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I heard that on BBC in 2002. I heard it on the television. It is hard, I wished i recorded it, but I know I heard it. Ive tried to find a link from BBC, but no luck.
I have found this though.

www.oilempire.us...

www.bushwatch.com...

www.angelfire.com...

Does a business trip count as a vacation? I would think it does, but thats just me.

[edit on 19-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
All of these links provide nothing but assumption and circumstantial evidence. Not hard proof, but at least you went out and got something. Ill give it to you. I know he has connections with the bin Laden familiy, but not Osama himself, everyone knows of his business connections with the family. This thread is wrongfully implying that Bush knew Osama personally and basically hung out with him. How can anyone in their right mind believe that? The relationship between the Bush and bin Laden family is purely business. I wouldnt consider a business trip a vacation. Ever been on a business trip, I havent per-sey but have been on weekend trips to conferences with our College Republicans. Its more work, listening, and voting new leaders than anything else. We do have a bit of fun though, I will admit.
Out of the goodness in my heart I will retract my statement, and will assume that you meant the relationship with his family and not Osama. When reading everyones statements it seems that they believe Bush is a good friend of Osama. We need to clear the air on this now, as to avoid further confustion.

<<   2 >>

join