It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Look at the clock at the same time, Everytime!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ok... weird, coincidence, whatever it is, Atleast once a day I see on the clock, 9:49. This has been happening for atleast 2 or 3 years, I have done some slight research into the numbers and my own experiences and I do not see a direct link. But whether it be AM or PM, I see 9:49 on the clock every day or night. I never see a minute before or two, and sit and watch. The second I look it is always at 9:49.

For awhile I just thought it was coincidence, but for the last few weeks I have seen it every day, its like clockwork!

Jan 14th, My grandfather died, well in 2002. This was the fourth anniversary, April 14th of 2003 my stepfather died. It seems to me that this has only begun since these deaths and I believe this has something to do with them.

Does anyone else ever experience this, or with another time maybe? Its not always on the same clock, sometimes I am in my car, home, in public. But at 9:49 every day, I find myself looking at a clock.

Any info or thoughts?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
For me, it's 5:12 and guess what? my birthday is 12th May.

I think it has something to do with our own behavour pattern.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Same used to happen to me and it was always 9:11....

Doesn't happen so much anymore.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
lol, me too

3:33

even in the dam morning!

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yeah I used to be bad for 9:11 As well, it was worse than because I would see 9:11 and 9:49 all of the time. Lately though it is only 9:49, and I can not remember the last day when I did not see this on the clock.

It is deffinately something to do with our pattern behaviour but I mean how long the days are, that at the exact minute of every day we see this. We have a span of 60 seconds, and it happens everytime.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I think your clock is stopped.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I planned on saying this in the original post, but I thought i'd leave it open to see who would be the first to chirp with that comment.

I assure you my clocks are running fine!

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
i have that same problem, but i see it on more than a clock, my locker combination at school has it too. locker combination is 9-11-01(im not kidding) and on a clock its 9 11. lol. i think the school knew i didnt like looking at those numbers, so they gave me a locker witht hat combo so i can see it every day

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
For me it's 7:47. Funny thing, one time i glanced at the clock in the morning and it said 7:47, at that moment in a song i wasnt really listening to the guy said something about it being 7:47. Weirded me out haha. It happens at least once a day, sometimes 2.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Mine used to be 11:11 but i havent noticed it much recently.

I think it has to do with are body clocks, and training areselves to look at it at that time.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
For me its always 9:11 cowinkydink!!

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Wow that is so weird. I thought I was the only one this ever happened to. For me it is always 53 minutes after the hour and sometimes 53 seconds. I also notice license plates numbers with 53 also. I used to think I noticed it because a lot of semi-trucks have 53’s on them because they are 53 feet long. I see it everywhere.

edit:I just saw this thread because of an anonymous post who said they see 666.

[edit on 12/28/2006 by Hal9000]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
There's a thread to discuss numbers and their meanings:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your comments on the significance of numbers in your life there.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join