It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

27 new species of spiders, scorpions and other creepy crawlers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
First let me just say Mazel Tov to the bug freaks:

apnews1.iwon.com...

Seems there's some funky stuff going on in the caves of California. Very cool stuff if it doesn't make the hair on the back of your neck stand on end.

Here's another link:

www.nps.gov...

Even if this isn't your thing you've got to admit Psuedo-Scorpion is fun to say.

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I saw that. See we are finding new stuff everyday Bigfoot can exist!!

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a little while ago i watched this programme where a guy wen't to brazil i think it was to find some undiscovered species.

he heard that the locals reported giant spiders that we're killing they're chickens.

They eventually did find a spider that was big enough to kill a chicken, it wasn't like it was insanely huge but still big.

so im not suprised that loads more undiscovered species of this nature are being discovered.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'm glad a couple people find this topic interesting at least, thanks for your response guys.

and Aziel in reference:

They eventually did find a spider that was big enough to kill a chicken, it wasn't like it was insanely huge but still big.

How big does a spider have to be to freak you out man

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I don't like spiders in general, i was fine with them when i was a kid, untill i poked a web with a bit of plastic under the doorway a very long time ago, this massive field spider i think it was just jumped out, so i ran away screaming

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
My question is what are the other animals they found because they said the scorpion was among the 27 new species of animal i believe they found which means that there are other animals but they did not name them so what were they?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I think you can find all the species or links to them from this page:

www.nps.gov...

Happy bug hunting.

Spiderj

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
I think you can find all the species or links to them from this page:

www.nps.gov...

Happy bug hunting.

Spiderj

hey man i couldent find those species on that web site and i well want to see the spiders so do u have any other web pages u can give me haha do u get it 'WEB' -spider web i am great!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yes I get it and I think you should be severely punished for that reference. Get it, pun!

Seriously though, I don't have any other links to this sorry. Have you tried googling it under crypto-zoology or "new bugs" or maybe some kind of combination of those. If you haven't tried that yet, I would think that could give you some good responses.

If it doesn't I'm stumped. Sorry.

If I come across anything though, I will post it toot sweet.

Spiderj

new topics

top topics

join