It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil being dissolved by Terra

page: 1

join
share:
tam

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This is channeled material. For anyone who doesn't consider channeled material to be worth reading--don't read it. I am posting it for those who are interested. This is from the perspective of rose quartz, through SSOA (www.ascendpress.org...). It's about the origins of oil on this planet, why it is toxic to Terra, and how it is being dissolved in the near future.

For anyone interested--enjoy! For a more thorough discussion of related issues, read the entire article (this is just a very short excerpt).

Toxins are only toxic as they originated from another creation. Long ago many species were seeded upon earth that was from other creations. One of such species was the dinosaur. The dinosaur, like others of electrical nature, overran all other species, reproducing en mass and then went on to consume everything. Originally dinosaurs were vegetarian; due to their electrical DNA and salts within the biology, over time they became increasing vicious and began to consume one another along with other animal kingdoms. This is the first record of consumption of flesh that occurred within earth?s experience upon the third dimension.

Nature chose to manifest a large meteor that hit earth?s surface around the region of ?Death Valley? in California. This occurred some 1 million years ago as earth measures time. The dust emanating from the meteor as it crashed into earth?s field created a large dust cloud that cooled the planet just enough to kill all dinosaurs at once. Understand that this was a chosen dream on the part of Terra to rid herself of a species that was from a foreign creation and highly dissonant and destructive unto the whole.

Dinosaur remains have been difficult for Terra to transmute as they are not carbon based and do not dissolve with the natural bacteria originating in this creation. It is for this reason that humans have been able to harvest dinosaur remains. Dinosaurs were dissonant or toxic to earth and so are their remains. Therefore anything constructed from dinosaur remains are toxic to life upon earth as well as humankind as a result. This is less so for those of Anu inheritance and silica based DNA who resonate with the dinosaur remains due to their own genetic structure.

Some of the oil harvested from the Gulf Coast in the US along with Texas is actually from the remains of silica based humans. These humans were related to the Anu and were blown up in a large nuclear explosion destroying billions at once in a large metropolitan area known as the capital of Atlantis. Humans in this era were also part silica DNA, and their remains also failed to break down much as the dinosaurs. Now humans harvest their own silica based remains that also have formed a goopy substance known as oil.

Within the goopy substance are the dreams of Atlantis along with other silica based creations such as the Pleiades. This is where the dream for technology comes from; a foreign creation that does not resonate with Terra. As humans harvested the oil from the Dinosaurs in Atlantis, they tapped into a dream from the creation that the Dinosaurs were from. The dinosaurs were from Alpha Centauri, a creation heavily manipulated by Pleiadian scientists. Through the dinosaur remains, the dream for the technology of the Pleiadian scientists was anchored upon Terra from Alpha Centauri.

Now as humans again harvest oil in present time, the same dream from the era of Atlantis repeats and the technology associated has emerged again. Terra is choosing as a result to create bacteria that will break down oil and all other silica based remains. There are some silica based plants as well as animals and minerals that also exist upon Terra due to the many scientific experiments conducted by other creational humans upon her surface over time. These plants and animals are destined to go extinct in the coming cycle, only this time the remains shall fully dissolve as Terra is bringing in the understanding to do so. As such, there will be no further repeat of this cycle or its technological era as the dream for such technology shall be dissolved along with the remains leading to a new day of peace and unity for all remaining.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

This is channeled material.

Moving to paranormal forum.

[edit on 1/19/2006 by Gools]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Dinosaur remains have been difficult for Terra to transmute as they are not carbon based and do not dissolve with the natural bacteria originating in this creation.

So..dinosaurs aren't carbon based lifeforms? Is there any reason anyone should believe that?

tam

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne

Dinosaur remains have been difficult for Terra to transmute as they are not carbon based and do not dissolve with the natural bacteria originating in this creation.

So..dinosaurs aren't carbon based lifeforms? Is there any reason anyone should believe that?

Yes--if it makes sense to you, in context, believe it. If it doesn't, don't.
Like that old line from the Grateful Dead song: "Believe it if you need it--if you don't, just pass it on." (Or, like the later line in the same song: "Believe it if you need it--or leave it if you dare."
)

I know it sounds ridiculous. Trust me, I do know how ridiculous it sounds. I wouldn't post it unless I sincerely believe it has worth. I don't expect everyone--heck, I don't necessarily expect anyone!--to agree with me as to its worth, and yet! perhaps it will be helpful to someone, and that's why I posted it.

You'll notice that what I post might seem pretty wacky. Anything that talks about Atlantis, extraterrestrials, the consciousness of the earth, and communicating with animals, let alone plants and minerals, is bound to be met with some ridicule. Nevertheless, I do actually believe that the information is accurate, and it is for that reason that I share it.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I don't expect everyone--heck, I don't necessarily expect anyone!--to agree with me as to its worth, and yet! perhaps it will be helpful to someone, and that's why I posted it.

I don't see what's helpful about giving people information that's demonstrably false. Seems to me there are plenty of illusions that can be safely maintained, simply because we lack the equipment/technology to dispel them.

You'll notice that what I post might seem pretty wacky. Anything that talks about Atlantis, extraterrestrials, the consciousness of the earth, and communicating with animals, let alone plants and minerals, is bound to be met with some ridicule.

I don't find any of those subjects inappropriate for discussion, there's a lot of fertile ground there for discussion and research. ATS is a great place to talk about stuff like this, and while none of the subjects you mentioned are proven, they can't just be dismissed outright. (Unlike the assertion that dinosaurs were not carbon-based, which is, to the best of my knowledge, glaringly and demonstrably false)

No offense intended, the material you posted was an interesting read.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
imo this should be in the skunk works along with 'how to sell your soul to the devil' and the 'baghdad stargate theory'.

It has nothing to contribute to the peak oil forum as there is no reputable evidence offered to dispute or concur with.

top topics

join