It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension and related topics

page: 1

join
share:
tam

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hi all,

I have had this forum recommended to me several times--probably because I post to other forums stuff that is really more appropriate to post here, where it stands a chance of being appreciated.

Anyway, I'll probably just start posting stuff and jump into discussions where I can, but I thought I should do the whole introductions thing.

Sooo, this is the thread where we all sort of post about who we are and what we're into, then? All right.

I am into ascension. Over the years, I've figured out a bit about the subject through reading anything I could get my hands on about it, but in time I have settled upon one particular channel. The information is, IMO, the most accurate and reliable information I've encountered--and I have a degree in science, so although I know I'll get flamed, at least I hope the flamers won't tell me I need to pick up a physics book.

At any rate, I'm sure I'll be posting more specifics in threads where they're relevant, but for a fantastic overview of what I consider the most enlightening information around, about the situation we're in as a planet, how it came to be that way, and how we're going to get out of the mess we're in, I highly recommend the following article: Winter Solstice Blessings. It deals with topics such as:

-- true history of Terra and humanity
-- natural disasters and global warming
-- bird flu and diseases in animals raised for meat
-- ascension
-- pets, farm animals, and wild animals
-- political changes ahead
-- terrorism
-- feminist movement in the East

and other fascinating topics. For background about all of those topics and more, that entire web site is chock full of stuff. I came across this material several years ago, when there were only a handful of articles on the site, whereas now there are hundreds, so I know it's a lot of material. When I want to find out about a specific topic, I like to use Advanced Search to search that entire web domain for a word or phrase, rather than just poking about at random.

Anyway, for anyone who's interested, I'm happy to talk about any of it.

Tam

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS tam, Good to have you join us and im sure you are going to fit in well, I look forward to seeing you on the board and what you have to add,

Jump right in, and if you need help just shout my way...

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? look for this tab at the top of the page, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

As you can see everyone is appreciated on ATS and you never have to look to far to get any help on any topic. Theres no question that can not be answered by one of the elite of ATS!

So Welcome and enjoyo your stay!

Chissler

tam

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for the warm welcome--and those handy screenshots!!!
I look forward to electronically hanging out with you all!

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hi, tam, you've arrived at the best website to discuss what others say not to discuss at all:
Religion. Politics. Paranormal. UFOs. NWO. WOT.

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS
And be sure to check out Smokin BQB Threads to facilitate your enjoyment at ATS.

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member. After you have made 20 posts, you can u2u with all members.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.
And, for help to make those images fit and keep those links from gong on forever, please see thisImage Size Guidelines

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as MyATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Also, there is Ignorance Denied, which requires a separate login.

Have a good time here

And,

Welcome to ATS

join