It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever had a dream about UFOs and recalled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 03:42 AM
link   
it all backwards, I feel the experience was real but recalled it like it was a dream the reason I recalled it was because my fear of them was less than 2 things that happened during the experience, but I recalled coming to reality at the foot of my bed, totally nude, peeping out the window at their ship giddy that I knew they were there and then I reached out and put my nightgown on it was lying on the bed. I then called it the jolly green giant and got in bed and tried to awaken my husband and then the rest came back little bit by little bit, all of it from the end to the beginning of the experience.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
do you mean your memory is like watching a tape in reverse?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Yes exactly everything I recalled was just bizarre and it like watching a tape backwards, I came to realize that I was watching them out the window and was giddy that I had managed to do this without their knowledge and then realized I was nude and put my clothes on, I knew I had been with them previously, I tried to wake up my husband but he was almost in a coma state which was really odd he awoke at the drop of a pin most of the time. Then I wanted to get up and check on my kids but could not due to the fear of finding them gone and knowing that if I did so that I would endanger them of not being brought back, I was terrified and fell asleep sitting up in bed, the next day I recalled the rest of the encounter.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   
When i was a lot younger, like 10 years old. Maybe even before I would get these really wack dreams.

I would be in whatever normal dream i would be having then the whole dream would turn dark gray. I like i was in a large garage sized room. I knew everytime when this was going to happen but there was never anything i could do to stop it.

It would feel like there were 6 or so other people in there with me, watching me. It was kind of like i was floating. I could tell where they were, I could almost see there eyes.

I knew that they were going to touch me. No not that way. It was like they would grab out and touch my arm and my arm would go numb, then the other, then my legs. One by one tell i was all numb, like my whole body was asleep.

Then I would wake up. Pretty strange, used to scare me as a kid.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 03:46 AM
link   
In my encounter with they were small and gray wearing some sort of robe about 3-4 feet tall they were pulling me and must've gained control of me somehow, the house we live in is built on the side of a mountain the front yard there is a drop off almost straight down, very easy to fall about a 100 feet, you practicallyhave to crawl up it and they were determined to just walk straight off and I was terrified, trying to tell them there was a driveway, they justpulled me straight out, I was sure I was going to fall but we just floated and then I became aware of the power lines strung in front of my house, I was screaming at them but we missed them they seemed annoyed and disgusted by my screams, finaaly I settled down and thought it was cool to be floating above (my Mom's house)the house next door and knew we were headed to the ship but that is all I recall except what I wrote above. I do know everyday I went to see my Mom but oddly for some reason I could not remember to ask her if she heard anything that night even though most of the time that was my reason for going to see her when I finally did ask she said no.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Do these aliens "DREAM RAPE " you guys or some thing?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ricko
Do these aliens "DREAM RAPE " you guys or some thing?

Why is that what they did to you?

new topics

top topics

join