It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whos the most athletic member of ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I havent been too active since the surgries but before then I was heavily into Martial Arts and could bench about 250+. In school and in my younger days I played football, Boxed, Baseball, Track and could Bench 350. I never could make it to 400 which was my goal, after school and the Army I lost intrest in all but the Martial Arts.

Now after being in a semi-coma for 10 days and having 3 major surgeries in a year I am slowly working my way back, I am up to 185 on the press but dont want to push too hard till they fix my problems which will take AT LEAST one more surgery which means a week in the hospital and 2-4 months flat of my back.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
2nd degree Black belt in Tae Kwon do, Finishesd in the top 5 in State Sparring... never had the money to go to a national event

Also hold a black belt evquivilant in Mordern Arnis (Philipino stick fighting), and a black belt in Akido

Currently I ahve taken up Curling (www.curlingbasics.com) and have played against The United States Womens Olympic curlers... for a fund raiser.

I work at a refrigerated warehouse and regularrly life 50-70 pound blocks of butter as they are graded

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
is the stick fighting like that on "the game of death" where bruce lee is fighting the dude with the short stick and smacks him around with his thin bambo stick?

I saw a video of capoeira the other day thats some amazing stuff to watch.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Stick fighting.. fighting with two, 2 Foot long bamboo sticks. Which translates very easily to Knife fighting. I was even able to take a few glasses from Grandmaster Remy Presas before he passed away

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I weight 195 105 body fat, bench around 215 squat 450.

I have played football my whole life, a little little league baseball.

I played in middle school, high school, I didn't go to collage, i went to she school of hard knocks for four years. Got out played some Semi pro in Indianapolis. I play around 10 hours a week now. I have a three year window now to get on an Arena team.

[edit on 23-1-2006 by SpittinCobra]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join