It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.P: Scarecrow Report 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   

PODcast: Scarecrow Report 2
Toraylin gives some tips on ghost hunting from deep within the world of the paranormal

length: 01:46
file: atsppod_1270.mp3
size: 2084k
feed: atsp

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
All I can say is ya got more guts and energy than me kid

First off, I wouldn't go looking for a ghost. What is the point? If they had some buried treasure or could somehow make it worth my while, I would consider it. As is all i would get is a wet leg and heart attack if i ran into one.

Second, i'm 45 years old. I'm at a point in my life where i'm taking it easy and enjoy myself temendously. I'm not rocking the boat till I start to feel old, then i'll kick it in gear again.

Kewl podcast though. Your quality has improved already from your first. way to go

Wupy

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Thany you Mr.Wupy Im planning on my next one already its probably going to be on the real use and value of having what people call spellbooks.

Well Im thinking on doing a bunch of begginer classes so to speak like the last one!

Oh and Mr.Wupy I do have alot of guts but ill tell you this.I was afraid of everything most of my life.I was afraid of the dark until I was 17!

Light on while I was sleeping and everything!hehehe

Now.....I practicaly live within it.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hi Tor,

Very good beginner course on Ghost Hunting. It sounds like you found a real great spooky spot. I like all your background noises, too!

I'll listen to one every day.

~ Deep

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Thank you very much Deeply Awake I am glad that someone appreciates what I do,while there are not too many S. reports yet I hope to start making them more often.

Scarecrow.

top topics

join