It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught in Superman making of !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hey people ... I just came across this .

Advance the video to 1:23 and you can see the object just above the directors head . Check it out , I'd say it's real !

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
pretty cool video, but were they reacting to the UFO???
makes it hard to believe considering that there is a film crew there

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
"It's gone with the wind"?
It sounds like they just deployed some balloon or something and were watching it through the monitor, it must be something that happens in the movie.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
No no ... it's not their reaction about what it is in the movie . I believe they were talking about the projectile they realeased but what I'm talking about is the object that you can see at 1:23 above the directors head . Check it out again !

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
i seen the silver ball. and like i said it's hard to tell whether they are reacting to that or something else. either way. it's unable to prove it to be real considering the source of the video... I just keep thinking about a film crew being there.
another thing I noticed is the fact that it looks like it is dusk(the sun is starting to set) if so it is also possible it could just be the moon. I paused it and that was the first thing i thought. it was just the moon, but hard to tell.
NOT A UFO IMO

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
That is some pretty bad video, but I did also see a glimps of it in position 1:19. Hard to tell if the object is moving.

I wonder if there is a better vid somewhere?

Here we go, found a video with better resolution, you can actually watch it full screen on media player.

Superman Video Blog

Does kind of look like the moon like l0rds0fcha0s mentioned given the present time of day.

[edit on 18-1-2006 by DustintheWind]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
man...another crap ufo film

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
hmm. My computer is mean and sadistic and likes to piss me off so the first link gave me a video that didn't work but on the second one i got a list of vids and i dunno which one has the ufo. pls help

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
They are reacting to what they are filming. They are launching baseballs.

The UFO over Birian Singer's head looks like the light from a plane comming head on. If you like, you can see a better version of the video from it's original source.
www2.warnerbros.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Actually that light does look like it's the sun shining through the clouds. But then again, the sun looked like it was in the opposite direction. Hmmm....

This could be an artifact caused by light entering the lens at an angle. Did anyone notice any film lights amonst the shots. Were they just using plain outdoor lighting? It is not the norm to do that even when filming outside. They always have some sort of artificial light amongst the actors.

Also, notice that the light never moves. It does not move in and out of the clouds. It does not meandor around like most ufo shots. It is stationary right at that exact location in the clouds. Notice that cloud? It's kinda weird. Perhaps it was put there purposely. It sort of extends down to the ground. Hmmm again.

Nothing to be alarmed about, for superman was there incase things got out of hand.

new topics

top topics

join