It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about psiballs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I have been making psiballs for about 3 months now. The other day I was in my pool in my back yard. I was thinking, "I wonder if i could make a psiball that is strong enough to carry water." But, i'm not sure if it can work that way, I have gathered energy from the water though.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
What is a psiball? Never heard of that before!

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
A psiball is usually a collected force of energy.
Now there are many different methods of energy collection.

But specificaly a psiball is when you concentrate energy that courses through your chakra system.It takes much work and practice in any of the fields to use such "psiballs to manipulate physical matter such as water.

Everything is made of energy,when a signal such as a radio transmission is sent through the air it is beamed as energy that can be picked up on recievers.

Everything in our world gives off energy.such as the information that is sent from an object to the eye allowing us to see it.Our head chakra is one of our main recievers of energy aswell as heart.The stomach chakra is where we store most of this energy.

Using our chakras to recognize the flow of energies allows us to tapinto the streams of energy and store it with our own making us stronger.

Anyway thats all for now...Scarecrow

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Great definition. But could a psiball be strong enough to hold water?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Never heard of a psiball holding water, but you could do some experiments and then update us with what you find out...

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Essentialy...yes.I believe we do posses the abilities to do so.Although I'm not sure if at an evolutionary point within our expansion of our abilities anyone has done so yet.

The factor would be to have the ability to connect the actual physical particles of water to your energy?I dunno I have to think about this one for awhile thank you BruceLeroy for this point to ponder!.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
i am would think that you could definitely move water with a dense enough psiball...

you would probably want to look into telekinesis aswell so you can combine the two

i do think that you could carry water with psi energy though

[edit on 18-1-2006 by Moose_Beetle]

top topics

join