It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surface...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I wonder has anyone been watching the show surface. If not turn to sci fi channel right away. It is new series depicting a new species vertebrate found at the bottom of the ocean. The government tries to cover it up and sometimes info keeps slipping. I feel it really relates to what might be happening in real life, trust me if you haven’t seen this you must watch it.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
yeah it is pretty interesting,i don't know but i think it is probably something that might of really happened..in someways but not to this extent..idk what im saying anymore

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
my mum won't let me watch it because one of her Law and order style programmes is on

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
lol...but seriously it kind of got me thinking about chubacabra and that stuff, also there could be branches of the government that dont have a clue of whats going on and others that do...

once again if you havent seen surface go watch it, its sometimes on msnbc and sci fi. Its also very ironic because they do the show on msnbc and in the series ther was one episode were they hosted the finding of the new species on msnbc...

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
I wonder has anyone been watching the show surface. If not turn to sci fi channel right away. It is new series depicting a new species vertebrate found at the bottom of the ocean. The government tries to cover it up and sometimes info keeps slipping. I feel it really relates to what might be happening in real life, trust me if you haven’t seen this you must watch it.

Do you have any links?? Surface Rocks

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Here is a link to the nbs's website for the show
www.nbc.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I watch the show. last new episode it was revealed the creatures were man-made, which explains why the government tried to keep their existance secret.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
actually i dont think the government that is after the two people actually knows that they are man made... there again is the little secret.. also its really cool how miles is transforming into that thing or something, kind of like spiderman.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I'm so jealous!!!!
It sounds awesome!
I'll prolly buy the DVD when it comes out.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
its a really good show. i can't wait for it to come out on dvd. I've missed a few episodes so i want to make sure i see everything.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
lol..go to the site and check out when the next showing id jack..i think it will be two weeks from now. Also if you want they usually do a update on what happend on scfi and they usually show about 4 episodes to stay current. check it out

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I was thinking he same thing the other day, about there being truth in the show.

It seem's really plausable to me, and really something I sorta think has/is/will happen.

I saw a story on the local news a few weeks back, after watching the episode of Surface in which one of the larger creatures gets in to that river and creates an EMP (Electro-Magnetic Pulse), and on the news, they were talking about how an area near the water had experienced a power outage and electronics failure, and no one could figure out what caused it.
Sorta just made me stop and go, "Thats one hell of a coincidence.".

Anyways, one other thing, in the show, they have the eggs and other stuff cause a glow in the water, well there was recently a large area of the ocean that was glowing, and scientists have no idea why.

This was the only site that I could find that still had the story.
Mysterious sea glow

Just adding my thoughts and information.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
wow that is really strange...it could have possibly been some sort of bacteria in the water.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I find the show entertaining and I'm still watching it. I thought at first it was only going to be a mini series and just a few episodes. The part where the kid is transforming in some ways like the creature and causing electrical disturbances is interesting. I'm wondering when he's going to get upset with someone and zap them big time.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Your wishes were granted tonight in the latest episode, the kid burned up a bully (jock), too many good spoilers to post here but one thing for sure. It's not the government, it's the pharmaceuticals that did it!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I was hoping to see a bigger electrical arc but yeah my wish was granted. Now we have to wait till the next episode to see who survives the big tsunami. I won't give details about where or when and spoil it. Maybe the kid will start humming and get in tune with his lizard friends to make a jail break disrupting all the electrical circuits etc. if he happens to go to jail. Of course I was wondering if he was going to jail since I thought it was self defense. Last episode of the season coming up next week and I thought this show was going to be a mini-series. It's entertaining though.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I saw tonights episode, definatly one of the best so far. anyone know if there's a season 2 to come?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I'm thinking there probably will be a season 2. The reason I say this is that the sci-fi channel seems to be showing the show as well and usually that means they want it. They aren't showing it in the best time slot though. I don't believe 7 pm is the best time slot. 8 pm is better for me. Monday works good too if the other network doesn't still control it. Friday night on the sci-fi channel is already full as far as I see it.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I've only seen one episode... good stuff

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
new episode on today...there is gonna be a re-run on sci fi tomaroww i think.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join