It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dare i post another google video? birds or ufos crashing this jet plane??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Ok i have searched for 15 minutes trying to find this vid on ATS and i cant.... ive tried looking up euronews who done the vid.. and nothings on there about it.. or i cant find it. So please..... if its been done im sorry

ufos causing jet plane to crash? -- video --

I see first of all a dark obect flyin from the right to left in front of the plane,, then a 2nd object from the left too right, then 1 comes from behind to throw the plane spinning down, theres more than 1 for sure and they just keep commin in and out of shot... how can birds cause the guy to crash??

Even if it is birds i think its just a really good vid of a plane crash! check that mad manouver at the end. I bet they filled their pants

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I believe that was from a Paris Air Show around the mid 90's. As I recall, the cause of the accident was pilot error
during low altitude aerobatics. If you watch carefully, notice how after the egress, the crew members are actually
on their feet after landing. Thats some pretty good advertisement for the Russian K-36 ejection seat. Think about
it, low altitude, adverse flight angle, and both the crew are standing up after touching down.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
those are just birds. the guy crashed because he misjudged the bottom of the manuever....oops!

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
wicked video still tho isnt it. pretty crazy birds i must say.. no doubt your right guys but i dont see a big deal about them still standing after, why shouldnt they not be? Good plug for ejecter seats yes but to waste a jet for an ad?.... i suppose they can afford it tho..

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If you watch very closely you will see a bird is sucked in and blasted out the exhaust, that why the 1 engine catches fire right as he gets near the ground.

top topics

join