It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please clear something up for me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Is the Bilderberg Group subordinate to the Illuminati, or is it the other way around?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
IMO, It depends how you define Illuminati, if you mean a relatively small group who collectively rule the world, then yes, membership would certainly overlaps between the Illuminati and the Builderburg.

I you enter speculative Illuminati (anything with bloodlines, Satanists involvement or modern links to the Bavarian Illuminati) then all you will get is speculative answers.

EDIT:

I forgot to say, brilliant Avatar PowerMac.

[edit on 18/1/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
IMO, It depends how you define Illuminati, if you mean a relatively small group who collectively rule the world, then yes, membership would certainly overlaps between the Illuminati and the Builderburg.

I you enter speculative Illuminati (anything with bloodlines, Satanists involvement or modern links to the Bavarian Illuminati) then all you will get is speculative answers.

I am positive they exist, but it's confusing as to what's really what. Thanks anyway.

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23I forgot to say, brilliant Avatar PowerMac.

Thanks. Got it at Infowars and shrunk it down in Photoshop.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
well if your confident they exist then your answer is easy.

The Builderberg is a small part of the Illuminati, and is controled by them. I assume this because you know about the builderberg meetings, you even know about its membership. What do you know of the Illuminati? Nothing, no membership list, no meeting.

If it's more secret than we can assume that its superior to it.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The Illuminati, whether we are talking about the Bavarian Illuminati or a more ancient group, seem to antecede the Bilderburger group.

Also, the Illuminati is a secret society with intiations, rituals, possibly theology and ideology, whereas the Bilderberger Group is more of an ad hoc collection of people that meet every-so-often to discuss all kinds of things. It'd be difficult to see how such a lax, unorganized, and impermanent group could be directing either the surviving Bavarian Illuminati (assuming any survived) nor 'The Illuminati" of conspiracy infamy.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I agree with Nygdan.

The Illuminati was an actual group, but it's now long defunct/changed into something else.

The term 'Illuminati' is used generally as a catch-all term for those elite who are behind and orchestrate the New World Order.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
The Illuminati was an actual group, but it's now long defunct/changed into something else.

The term 'Illuminati' is used generally as a catch-all term for those elite who are behind and orchestrate the New World Order.

I hadn't thought of that, but it makes sense.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
How many people from the Builderberg conference have a direct role to play in the Illuminati? (NWO orchestrators)

top topics

join