It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If UFO and aliens are real then where does jusus and god fit in this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Where is Jusus and god in this ufo thing?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I never get involved in any type of religious thread, but here's what i think:

God created the universe, therefore he may have created other species of intelligence in other worlds.

I wonder how we rank among this galaxy? I betcha very very low.

As far as Jesus, there could have been Supreme beings in other worlds as the son of God. I dont know how we are ever going to find out.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
secertmember08

There are other threads on this topic already, but I don't know how recent so I will add to yours.

God is God of all life. Who we call Jesus "the son of man" was human by body, and God by spirit living in our race to teach us.

"The son of God" has been to many worlds. Not all races need God to live right inside of their race as one of them in order to teach them. Some he can just talk to.

I understand this from the beings of my personal spiritual experiences, during some of which my alien contacts are present and included.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yes we do indeed already have many threads that relate to your question, and as many are quite recent I'll close this one.
Here are a few current threads that I've come across on this topic for you to check out.

Bible and ufo's

What are your thoughts about God, in relation to the question to the existance of Extra terrestrial

If you believe in aliens, does that mean you believe in God?

top topics

join