It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Independant school to teach Chinese compulsory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The private school "Brighton College" has recently decided to make Chinese compulsory. They recently had a new head teacher, who's young because the previous head teacher went to another private school to sort it out.
I visited Brighton college not so long ago, and the head teacher is quite a nice guy. There are also quite a few South East Asian students boarding at the school.

The reasons that I'm saying this, is that the head teacher said it's to get students ready for the future as China is likely to be the next economy super power.

Fair enough, but strangely the school has ties to the Freemasons which it says on its website (scroll down a little bit).

Unfortunately, I can't find an article about this but it's been in the news on the radio. It may not sound like it has anything to do with the NWO but what do you people think?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Interesting that the magazine is called "The Pelican", which figures in some masonic degrees.

Smart call on the part of the headmaster, wrt chinese. A student that can speak english and chinese would have a lot of oppurtunities.

join