It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to take with?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
While we are waiting on signs of life of Project Serpo, let’s see what would you today take if you are one of the crew of 12 that will be sent with Ebes. What would be in your back-pack? Without what or who you don’t like to go?

I would of course take some books, portable gaming device (with a lot of games
) for trip. One would assume that they should have something similar, but in the case they don’t, better to be on the safe side.

Now that I wrote question above, I wonder is there something you like to run from? Taxes (season is right here
), wife, bills, etc?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I would go if there was noone left on Earth i care about ie family. As to what i would take with me, well some clothes, my camera, my PDA for keeping a journal of my life on another planet and an open mind !!!

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I would take a lead suit. I hear the radiation will kill you.

But if I were to go to a planet like Serpo, that had intelligent life on it... I think I would take some of my magic tricks with me. For it would be fun to see if any of the magic tricks affects them as much as it does humans.

For instance... I would take a levitation effect, like www.icaruseffect.com...
Look at the demo. Imagine pulling it off to an alien that is already use to levitating. And if that alien were to see a human levitating.. well, what kind of mental game would it play on the alien? I for one would think that the alien would be surprised that I could levitate without any support means such as their own technology. Perhpas the alien might just dismiss it as typical technology.

There are other tricks up my sleeve as well. Magic is in itself a universal secret.

I would think that I would also like to bring up an XBOX or a PS2 game unit. Include some fast driving games, some war games and something like SIM Earth, or Sim City. Then challenge the aliens to a match or two. I am sure they will be hooked within a few tries. As long as they grasp what needs to be done, I am sure they will be hooked on it.

Now about that lead suit. All of those that did return died of radiation exposure. Now why does this not affect the aliens? Are they made of the same stuff as we are? Do they have DNA? I hear cockroaches are not affected by radiation either.

Does that mean that the cockroaches are aliens?

join