It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack Straw admits there is no solid evidence for iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hi, I stumbled across this website but I had to register just to post this because I can’t stand the hawkish anti-muslim attitude of some of the members here. British foreign secretary admits in an interview with Channel 4 UK news that they have no evidence against IRAN but just pure suspicion and nothing else. This is journalism at its finest something you wont find in the anti-Muslim /anti-Iran American news papers and TV channels.

Please watch this it’s about 10 minutes but its probably the best 10 minutes you spend on the internet this year.

goto watch the report or cut and paste the _javascript link at the bottom of this thread into your webbrowser and run it.

www.channel4.com...

_javascript:void window.open('/player/playerwindow.html?id=2047&vert=news','windowName','width=428,height=444,resizable=true');

[edit on 17-1-2006 by iqonx]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
give us the link then,

I know that CNN have just had there bottom slapped, they had to apologize to iran for misquoting Nuclear energy for Nuclear weapons.

idiots!

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamian
give us the link then,

I know that CNN have just had there bottom slapped, they had to apologize to iran for misquoting Nuclear energy for Nuclear weapons.

idiots!

sorry i was having problems getting the video link to work.

click on the link it will open a windows then scroll down and click on ">>Watch the report" it will open a windows for media player and then it will show you the news report on iran & interview witht jack straw.

www.channel4.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Foreign Secretary Jack Straw has warned Iran that the threat of international sanctions was "on the table", as the Tehran regime said it could block future United Nations inspections of its nuclear facilities.

Funny, he seems to have a different tune here.....

news.scotsman.com...

www.forbes.com...

and here

Straw, speaking at the Royal United Services Institute think-tank, said: 'It is because of Iran's failure up to now to bring itself into compliance that we are now considering with our partners in Europe and the permanent five of the Security Council a referral of Iran to the Security Council through an emergency meeting of the IAEA board.'

Seems that he is also placing the blame directly on Iran. Is this the same guy?

top topics

join