It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSNN question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Since Ive been "reporting", I log in now to find 6 or 7 u2u's. All with the good news "No Vote". Bias, or doesnt fit. whatever. What I want to know is do we get notified for a yes vote? I don think we do, but it would be cool if we did, also a little encouraging.

Now as far as points are concerned, I thought you get 750. I may be wrong on that, but thats what I thought I read somewhere. When mine got bumped, I got a 250 bonus (which is cool), but I thought it was 750? Did that change?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Points changed to 250 a while ago. You also get 50 points for each reply on your news story.
Also you do not get a notification of a yes vote.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I wonder why you are notified of "yes" votes. Seeing a bunch of "No" in my inbox is a pretty nasty kick in the guts. In the middle of all the "no's" though was one saying that one of my stories was upgraded. One little ray of sunshine, in an otherwise gloomy inbox.

250 is kinda weak, but at least you get 50 points per reply. I guess that works. No biggie there. But I wish you could get notified of "yes" votes as well.

How many yes/no votes does it take to change the stories status?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
from this thread reference submissions:

Originally posted by parrhesia
Experts start off with 7 yes votes. Other contributers need 15 yes votes for it to be upgraded.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
well maybe its a glitch, but 3 of my submissions have been turned into stories without me being notified of any yes votes. I definitly am getting all the "no" ones though.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
You do NOT get notified of YES votes.

top topics

join