It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Pentagon: The Mystery of the Moved Taxi

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Sergeant William Lagasse

was an eyewitness who was filoling his car with gas at the Citgo station, when he saw the plane fly north of him, near the Arlington National Cemetery. He drew this flightpath which he witnessed, on an overhead map. It is almost identical to Chad Brooks' drawing, although they had never once spoken with each other about that day.

Lagasse believed he had witnessed the plane hitting the Pentagon, but here is his view from that position, showing that he actually had no view of the impact site, which was obscured by the elevated highway :

Lagasse was adamant that the plane did not fly across the bridge :

He was definite that nothing hit the poles on the briodge :

Lagasse stated that Lloyde England's taxi was NOT on the bridge when it was hit, but hundreds of yards further north, opposite the Heliport :

Lagasse was very insistent that NOTHING HAPPENED on the bridge, and that he had NEVER heard anyone say that it had :

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
DARIUS PRATHER

was an Arlington Cemetery Worker with a good view of the plane as it flew across the Navy Annex, north of the Citgo gas station, and down across the Cemetery car park on its way to the Pentagon.

He drew the flightpath on an overhead map, and drew in the position of 2 light poles which he saw after they had been hit. These are not on the bridge, but close to the cemetery.

Prather said that he did not see the poles being hit by the plane.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
FATHER STEPHEN McGRAW :

Because he said his car was "a few feet" from Lloyde England's taxi, everyone assumed that McGraw was on the bridge when the plane flew over, and that he should have seen the 5 lightpoles being hit by the plane.

But this is not true.

This single frame from the video
911 First Two Handheld Camera Videos Of Pentagon After 9:38 am
www.youtube.com...

shows McGraw already on the Pentagon lawn, north of the Heliport, at 3 minutes post impact, although CIT accused him of not being there for 20 minutes when Navy Times journalist MARK FARAM photographed him.

Aldo Marquis interviewed McGraw on the CIT video
“From the Law to the Lord”
www.youtube.com...

03:07
McGRAW :
It SEEMS the plane was so low that it hit a light pole that was just on the edge of the highway on the far side there. Before it came over the highway it clipped this pole which I HEARD ended up being knocked over and hitting a TAXI which WAS NEAR MY CAR.

ALDO :
Now do you remember which pole it was, or was it the entire pole itself? The large part, or was it a piece?

McGRAW :
That's a good question. Um, my recollection is vague on that point, but um …

ALDO :
So you just saw it bounce over?

McGraw :
I DIDN'T ACTUALLY SEE THE LIGHT POLE GO OVER OR ANYTHING, NO.
I believe I LATER SAW THE EVIDENCE of the pole having been knocked over, and I think that was just that AFTER THE FACT I SAW THE EVIDENCE ...

ALDO :
You deduced it.

McGraw :
… a PIECE of, a PIECE of the light pole.
I think I may have only recalled SEEING THE TOP PART OF THE POLE.
So maybe THAT WAS THE ONLY PART OF THE POLE THAT ACTUALLY GOT KNOCKED OFF.
And it may NOT HAVE BEEN THE ENTIRE POLE getting knocked down.

Aldo Marquis falsely DEDUCED that McGraw was telling him he had seen a downed pole ON THE BRIDGE. But Aldo was wrong.

McGraw never said he was on the bridge, but on the highway. He got out of his car and crossed the road to the lawn within about a minute.

McGraw said he was opposite the Heliport, a few feet away from the cab which was therefore also opposite the Heliport … and that ONLY A “PIECE” OF POLE was “knocked down” … and that HE SAW THIS PIECE OF POLE.

Clearly, this testimony has nothing to do with any poles on the bridge or Official Flight Path.

McGraw SAW this “PIECE OF POLE”, he SAW LLOYDE ENGLAND's CAB, and they were BOTH OPPOSITE THE HELIPORT.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
LLOYDE ENGLAND, STEVE RISKUS and FATHER STEPHEN McGRAW were ALL north of the Heliport when the plane flew over :

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
TOM HOVIS :

is claimed as an "eyewitness" to the poles being knocked down by AA77, but he is nothing of the sort.

He was in his office, 8 miles away, at the time of impact.

Hovis' account is actually very different from the official fairy tale.

Although he wrote that the plane hit light poles, this is not his own testimony. It was what he heard from others unnamed, and therefore does not count as eyewitness testimony at all.

“My office is 8 MILES FROM THE SITE ...
“Being a former transport type (60's era) I cannot understand how that plane hit where it did giving the direction the aircraft was taking at the time.
“The plane CAME UP I-395 also known as Shirley Hwy. (most likely used as a reference point.)
“The plane had been SEEN MAKING A LAZY PATTERN IN THE NO FLY ZONE OVER THE WHITE HOUSE and US Cap.

“Why the plane did not hit incoming traffic coming down the river from the north to Reagan Nat'l. is beyond me.

“Strangely, no one at the Reagan Tower noticed the aircraft. Andrews AFB radar should have also picked up the aircraft I would think.

“Nevertheless, THE AIRCRAFT WENT SOUTHWEST NEAR SPRINGFIELD and then VEERED LEFT OVER ARLINGTON and THEN PUT THE NOSE DOWN COMING OVER FT MYER picking off trees and light poles near the helicopter pad next to building.”

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
EVEY, Walker Lee :

When being questioned, he had this to say, which people take as eyewitness testimony :

“When you get up close – actually, ONE OF MY PEOPLE happened to be walking on this sidewalk and was right about here as the aircraft approached. It came in. It clipped a couple of light poles on the way in.”

However, it is nothing of the sort, because he was miles away from the Pentagon at impact.
He revealed that he was not an eyewitness at all, and that all he knew was what others had told him :

EVEY:
“I DIDN'T SEE IT.
“I'M NOT SURE.
“I WASN'T THERE, SIR.
“IT'S JUST A GUESS ON MY PART.”
www.patriotresource.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
SERGEANT WILLIAM LAGASSE :

He confirmed that he DID NOT see the lightpoles knocked down by the plane, on CIT's video,
The PentaCon – Smoking Gun Version
www.youtube.com...

Pentagon Police Sergeant William Lagasse witnessed the plane flying on the North-of-Citgo route. He was the first person to radio the news in to the Pentagon from his car at the Citgo gas station.

He believed he had seen the plane hit the Pentagon, but the impact site was actually not visible from his location due to the elevation of Route 27.

48:22 CRAIG
Well first of all let me ask you.
Did you see the plane hit the building?

48:24 LAGASSE
YES.
Did I see what the plane did?
NO, because there was a big fireball.
Um when the plane hit, it JUST KIND OF DISAPPEARED.
Like I said, it made that little yaw movement and THEN IT JUST DISAPPEARED.

48:46 CRAIG
Did you see the plane hit any light poles?

48:48 LAGASSE
I DID NOT SEE IT HIT ANY LIGHT POLES but obviously when I got to the scene the light poles were down.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
JAMES CISSELL :

He was cited in a newspaper as an eyewitness who saw the plane hitting lightpoles, which incensed Cissell, as this was a flamboyant lie concoted by the journalist who did a phone interview with him.

Cissell corrected this false story :

"The Cincinnati Post article, which you refer, angered me greatly after reading it. It is almost completely fiction based loosely on an interview I did with a Cincinnati Post reporter Kimball Perry who called me in response to an on air phone report that I did for Channel 12 in Cincinnati."

Cissell relates what he actually told the reporter.

"The reporter took extreme creative license not only with the title but also with the story as a whole. Why he felt the need to sensationalize anything that happened on September 11 is beyond me. My words to the reporter were,

"I was about four cars back from where the plane crossed over the highway. That it happened so quickly I didn't even see what airline it was from. However, I was so close to the plane when it went past that had it been sitting on a runway, I could have seen the faces of passengers peering out."

also :

"Looking at the trajectories in the diagrams they have online seems off to me. I remember the plane coming in more directly at the side of the building than at an angle," said Cissell.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
VIN NARAYANAN :

He was one of numerous USA TODAY employee stuck in traffic alongside the Pentagon when the plane flew across him.

Aldo Marquis phone interviewed Narayanan, assuming that he was located south of the overhead sign on the bridge, and that he ought to have seen the plane hitting light poles, if it flew across the bridge.

However, again, this was not true.
Narayanan was located near an overhead sign near the Heliport.
Not only did he categorically state that the plane DID NOT HIT ANY LIGHT POLES, but he stated that the plane's tail "clipped the overhead sign" :

Vin:
Actually, that huge fireball exploded right toward me. I was on the road right next to where the American Airlines jet hit Pentagon wall. That wall is about 50 yards from the road.
I was listening to the WTC coverage as well when I looked up to the left and saw a plane flying at my car. At first, I thought it was heading toward National just to get out of the air. But the closer it got, the more it looked like it was going to hit my car.
The tail of the jet clipped an overhanging exit sign above me on its way down. Then it slammed into the Pentagon wall.
cgi1.usatoday.com...

Aldo Marquis phoned Vin Narayanan
CIT Video
The USA Today Parade (Featuring Mike Walter, Vin Narayanan, & Joel Sucherman)
www.youtube.com...
08:38

ALDO: So you were under an overhead sign. Correct?

NARAYANAN: ... I was under an exit sign, basically ... I was just before the exit sign ... the exit sign was on the approach.

ALDO: And you say the tail actually hit the sign?

NARAYANAN: It clipped it ...
(...)
ALDO: So did you see it clip any lightpoles?

NARANYAN : No, it didn't clip any lightpoles or anything like that ... it didn't clip any lightpoles, just the exit sign.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RubyGray

And the actual physical evidence and other eyewitness who saw a large passenger jet hit light poles proves your argument wrong.

Sorry Ruby. Wouldn’t be the first time eyewitnesses were wrong about what they perceived. There is no evidence of the physically impossible north flight path of flight 77.

One little paragraph voids all your work. Or can you come up with a more credible explanation for the radar data, flight recorder data, the bulk of eyewitness accounts, the DNA evidence, the contact damage along the flight path, and what caused the damage at the pentagon.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

You

NARANYAN : No, it didn't clip any lightpoles or anything like that ... it didn't clip any lightpoles, just the exit sign.

Yet you have no explanation for what downed the light poles?

Again...

originally posted by: neutronflux

Again..

Then what downed the original light poles and where did they go. What equipment was used. Where was it staged. Not one account of a person stating concern of suspicious activity of light pole tampering on 9/11 when people were digging deep to relay any accounts of suspicious activity.

And do you have any proof of people lying that were quoted?

Or do you like throwing out accusations of lying with zero proof and credibility.

I picked the below quote for:

One, the person was in standstill traffic

Two, the person is stated “The plane was flying low and rapidly descended, Washington said, knocking over light poles“

Three. It’s a lesson in perspective. We know the jet only hit a low concrete wall with an engine. But, because of perspective, it looked liked it bounced off the ground to the witness

Four. The account is fresh after 9/11.

Boston Globe

By Robert Schlesinger and Wayne Washington, Globe Staff, 9/12/2001

archive.boston.com...

Rodney Washington, a systems engineer for a Pentagon contractor, was stuck in stand-still traffic a few hundred yards from the Pentagon when the American Airlines jet roared overhead from the southwest.

''It was extremely loud, as you can imagine, a plane that size, it was deafening,'' Washington said.

The plane was flying low and rapidly descended, Washington said, knocking over light poles before hitting the ground on a helicopter pad just in front of the Pentagon and essentially bouncing into it.

What was that about

This is false.
No witnesses saw the lightpoles being downed by the plane.

Posting history proves you are willing to blatantly lie.
edit on 19-9-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed quote

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

List of accounts for you to prove wrong

Light Pole Witnesses

aneta.org...

D. S. Khavkin, from the eighth floor of a high-rise building:
"... knocked down a number of street lamp poles"
news.bbc.co.uk...

Kirk Milburn, a construction supervisor for Atlantis Co. was on the exit of Interstate 395.
"... saw debris flying. I guess it was hitting light poles."
a188.g.akamaitech.net...

Afework Hagos, 26, of Arlington, stuck in a traffic jam on Columbia Pike,
"It was tilting its wings up and down like it was trying to balance. It hit some lamp posts .."
www.guardian.co.uk...

Kat Gaines, a Fairfax County Fire & Rescue technician was heading south on Route 110, by the parking lots to the south when she saw a "low-flying jetliner strike the top of nearby telephone poles." She "then heard the plane power up" and plunge into the Pentagon.
www.fccc.org...

Vin Narayanan, a reporter for USA TODAY was driving near the Pentagon
www.usatoday.com...
"The tail of the plane clipped the overhanging exit sign above me"
www.usatoday.com...

Rodney Washington, a systems engineer for a Pentagon contractor, was stuck in the traffic a few hundred yards away:
"... knocking over light poles "
www.boston.com...

Steve Riskus took pictures less then 1 minute after the impact
www.criticalthrash.com...
"It knocked over a few light poles on its way..."
www.humanunderground.com...

Father Stephen McGraw was waiting on the northbound side of Washington Boulevard. driving to a graveside service at Arlington
"The plane clipped the top of a light pole just before it got to us, injuring a taxi driver, whose taxi was just a few feet away from my car.
www.dcmilitary.com...
www.mdw.army.mil...

Jim R. Cissell, a former photojournalist, drives past the Pentagon every day on his way to work at the Newseum in Arlington, Va.
enquirer.com...
.".. taking out telephone and power lines on its way in, hit the building."
www.cincypost.com...

Noel Sepulveda, a Master Sgt. was walking back to his motorcycle in the Pentagon South Car Park
It "The plane’s right wheel struck a light pole, causing it to fly at a 45-degree angle.".", he said.
The plane tried to recover, but hit a second light pole and continued flying at an angle. "You could hear the engines being revved up even higher,"
www.af.mil...

Colonel Bruce Elliott, a World War II and Korean War Chemical Mortar Battalion veteran and a former commander of the Iowa Army Ammunition Plant wasalso in the Parking Lot
"... the craft clipped a utility pole guide wire, which may have slowed it down a bit"
www.thehawkeye.com...

Air Force Honor Guard members were at the end of the cemetery directly across the highway from the Pentagon.
" They had heard, some had seen a plane coming in skimming trees and light poles."
www.bgcworld.org...

Mark Bright, 32, a traffic patrol officer was the first to arrive at the scene after seeing the plane from his guard booth by the Mall Entrance.
"-- at the height of the street lights. It knocked a couple down."
He also said he heard the plane "power-up"
www.dcmilitary.com...

Wanda Ramey, a DPS master patrol office watched from the Mall plaza booth.
"I saw the wing of the plane clip the light post, and it made the plane slant. Then the engine revved up."
www.mdw.army.mil...

Michael Anthony K (aka 'Mimi Angelica') a 42-year-old firefighter-paramedic saw
"...poles lying on the ground that had apparently been knocked over by the plane as it headed for the building."
www.angelfire.com...

Mike Walter, 46, a USA Today reporter, said
"...It turned and then it went around ..it clipped one of these light poles."
Recorded interview - quick load Recorded interview - best quality

Richard Benedetto, another USA TODAY reporter said,
The only thing we saw on the ground outside there was a piece of a ... the tail of a lamp post.
Recorded interview - quick load / May 2002. Recorded interview - best quality / May 2002.

A Pentagon Navy Admiral said,
"It was a good size jet aircraft. I saw it clip a light pole but keep coming ..."
Houston Chronicle, 9/11/01 - Michael Hedges
(mirror) www2.hawaii.edu...

Don Fortunato, a plainclothes detective with the Arlington (Va.) Police Department, was walking into his office when he heard a muffled explosion. He dashed to the scene.
“Traffic was at a standstill, so I parked on the shoulder, not far from the scene and ran to the site. Next to me was a cab from D.C., its windshield smashed out by pieces of lampposts. There were pieces of the plane all over the highway, pieces of wing, I think.”

LaVern L Schueller, a Military Chaplain surveyed the scene after the event.
"The top of a light pole was knocked off on an overpass. The FBI had marked it as evidence. The top of a light pole had been knocked off on the street that goes by the Pentagon. It too was marked as evidence. And finally, it took out the entire light pole near the sidewalk.
www.aapc.org...
www.nwfdailynews.com...

Frank Probst, dove to the ground to avoid a passing jet engine.
"On either side of him, three streetlights had been sheared in half by the airliner's wings at 12 to 15 feet above the ground. An engine had clipped the antenna off a Jeep Grand Cherokee stalled in traffic not far away."
www.militarycity.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

The real physical event at the pentagon is the victims’ deaths and the damage to the pentagon.

Your selected and fabricated mythology ignores the real events and the ending of the pentagon saga. The deaths and damage.

How did the flight crew and passengers of flight 77 end up dead at the pentagon. How did pentagon personnel die. What caused the damage to the pentagon. What caused the damage along the flight path to the pentagon.

If you ignore the above, your mythology is divorced from the actual physical events of the pentagon. Not based on physical evidence that investigators trust more than eyewitness accounts.
edit on 19-9-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The Pentagon Attack: Problems with Theories Alternative to Large Plane Impact
First Published January, 2011. Version 3, April 2016.

www.scientistsfor911truth.com...

Category 3: The CIT group of witnesses (about 12) is those whose testimony appears to suggest a plane flight path north of the CITGO station. Such a path, if impact were to follow, could not reasonably create the observed damage trail and could not avoid creating damage inside the Pentagon in its direction of travel. Consequently, the proponents of this theory claim the plane flew over the Pentagon. Drawbacks to this theory include: (a) There is thus far only one questionable witness to a plane flying away. (b) The CIT witnesses appear in some instances to have been led by their interviewer (for example, the interview23 of Albert Hemphill by Craig Ranke). (c) Many CIT witnesses also testify to plane impact24. The theory also suffers from the difficulty in assessing the position of the plane by witnesses not immediately underneath, for example those at the cemetery, and the fact that flyover is inferred rather than observed. Legge and Chandler have further pointed out that the proposed deviation from the established approach path would require a strikingly large plane bank angle, which no witness reported.23
Category 4: CIT claims that one witness saw a plane fly low over, or away from, the Pentagon. This witness is Roosevelt Roberts. His testimony has been subject to extensive discussion25. His testimony is confusing and some describe it as open to interpretation. Careful study26 however shows he is not a witness to “flyover” and not a witness to “fly away”. The only option remaining is “impact.” The plane he reports over the South parking lot, and over the light poles, he describes as traveling east, hence toward the Pentagon. He makes it clear that he saw two planes, apparently the one officially described as AA Flight 77 and the other a C-130. Roberts' CIT questioners jump from one plane to the other in a way that puzzles him so he seeks clarification and obtains it. Referring then to the second plane he describes it as doing a U-turn and heading south west. We know he cannot be referring to the first plane as it would be impossible for it to turn in the space available, so it must be the C-130. Later he says that both planes came from the same direction, thus confirming again that he saw the approach of the plane which hit the Pentagon. According to the radar evidence the C-130 came in from the west, did a U-turn to the left, about 2 minutes after the impact, and headed back west, not south west. The discrepancybetweenwestandsouthwestisnodoubtjustasmallorientati.TheC-13027 wasnever lower than 2000 ft, far too high to be mistaken for the plane over the light poles.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
Oh believe me, I have only just begun to blow your fake " AA77 HIT 5 LIGHT POLES WITNESS TESTIMONIES" apart.

Had you actually read my posts so far, you would have seen how I have already demolished the fake pretexts attributed to all these witnesses you quote as having SEEN AA77 HIT 5 LIGHTPOLES :

JIM CISSELL was incensed at lies told by the journalist. DID NOT SEE PLANE HIT POLES. DID SEE PLANE CROSS ROUTE 27 PERPENDICULAR TO WEST WALL.

KAT GAINES. No "telephone poles" were hit. DID NOT SEE any poles knocked down, but "HIT ON TOP". She was 2,850 FEET AWAY from the 5 poles, on east side of Pentagon. Possible FLYOVER WITNESS.

VIN NARAYANAN. Was 350 yards NORTH OF BRIDGE. DENIED THAT ANY POLES were knocked down. Saw plane fly ON NORTHSIDE FLIGHTPATH.

STEVE RISKUS. Was 450 yards NORTH OF BRIDGE. SAW PLANE FLY ON NORTHSIDE FLIGHTPATH, PERPENDICULAR to west wall. DID NOT SEE POLES HIT; ONLY SAW POLES ON GROUND LATER.

FATHER STEPHEN MCGRAW. Was 350 yards NORTH OF BRIDGE. DENIED SEEING 5 POLES HIT. DID SEE "PIECE OF POLE" in Lloyde England's taxi, which was a few feet away from him, beside cemetery wall.

WALKER LEE EVEY. Was NOT AN EYEWITNESS. Was miles away at impact. All he said was HEARSAY /"JUST A GUESS ON HIS PART".

TOM HOVIS. Was NOT AN EYEWITNESS. Was 8 MILES AWAY IN HIS OFFICE. HEARSAY.

ROBERT LEONARD. DENIED SEEING POLES HIT. Vvx

So far, you have repeated your lying claim that these 8 people were eyewitnesses to the plane knocking down 5 lightpoles, even when my posts have proved conclusively that they were NOT.

you do not understand the difference between first-person, second-person, third-person and hearsay accounts.

Only first-person accounts from identified people, given in verifiable records, constitute valid eyewitness testimony.

EVEY & HOVIS were many miles away. Not witnesses at all.

KAT GAINES was 950 yards away. Not a witness. POSSIBLE FLYOVER WITNESS.

CISSELL said journalist lied. NORTHSIDE FLIGHTPATH WITNESS.

RISKUS, LEONARD, MCGRAW & NARAYANAN absolutely denied seeing lightpoles hit.
3 of these were far NORTH OF THE POLES.
ALL 4 saw the plane flying on the NORTHSIDE FLIGHTPATH.

I also gave you testimonies from other credible eyewitnesses, who stated that they DID NOT SEE LIGHTPOLES HIT, but saw poles on the ground ONLY AFTER THE EVENT :

DARIUS PRATHER
SGT WILLIAM LAGASSE
SGT CHADWICK BROOKS

Also the testimony of JOEL SUCHERMAN, who was on the bridge and should have seen the poles knocked down if the plane had flown across it - but he ABSOLUTELY DENIED SEEING THIS.

All 4 of these were also NORTHSIDE FLIGHTPATH WITNESSES.

edit on 19-9-2019 by RubyGray because: Typo correction

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
NEUTRONFLUX Quote :

"Category 4: CIT claims that one witness saw a plane fly low over, or away from, the Pentagon. This witness is Roosevelt Roberts. His testimony has been subject to extensive discussion25. His testimony is confusing and some describe it as open to interpretation. Careful study26 however shows he is not a witness to “flyover” and not a witness to “fly away”. The only option remaining is “impact.” The plane he reports over the South parking lot, and over the light poles, he describes as traveling east, hence toward the Pentagon. He makes it clear that he saw two planes, apparently the one officially described as AA Flight 77 and the other a C-130. Roberts' CIT questioners jump from one plane to the other in a way that puzzles him so he seeks clarification and obtains it. Referring then to the second plane he describes it as doing a U-turn and heading south west. We know he cannot be referring to the first plane as it would be impossible for it to turn in the space available, so it must be the C-130. Later he says that both planes came from the same direction, thus confirming again that he saw the approach of the plane which hit the Pentagon. According to the radar evidence the C-130 came in from the west, did a U-turn to the left, about 2 minutes after the impact, and headed back west, not south west. The discrepancy between west and southwest is no doubt just a small orientati (???).The C-130 was never lower than 2000 ft, far too high to be mistaken for the plane over the light poles."

This is bunkum by the Scientists for Pentagon 9/11 Fakerology clique.

Unfortunately CIT's phone interview with Roosevelt Roberts was conducted while he was driving and distracted, and he promised to do a face-to-face interview with them later, but reneged. So parts of his testimony are confusing, agreed. It would have been ideal to have Roberts mark his location on a map.

But we do have his verbal testimony that he was at the EAST LOADING DOCK, with a view over SOUTH PARKING.

Unfortunately, nobody referred to a Pentagon map to ascertain this location. Everybody seemed to think that Roberts was somewhere along the southwest wall of the Pentagon, the one adjacent to the impacted wall. But that is wrong.

EAST LOADING DOCK is on the EAST SIDE of the Pentagon.
And SOUTH PARKING extends from west of the west wall, adjacent to Route 27, about 1,000 yards east, to east of the east wall, adjacent to Route 110.

So Roosevelt Roberts confirmed that, in the time it took to run 10 paces to the outside after hearing the impact (which would be less than 5 seconds), he witnessed a twin engine turbine jet flying at the level of the streetlights, slowly, over SOUTH PARKING, which was close to ROUTE 110.

He could not be referring to the C-130, a propeller plane, which appeared 3 1/2 minutes later, very high above the Pentagon.
By the way, pilot Steve O'Brien gave his course as quite different from the radar record, and the pilot's FLIGHTPATH was confirmed by multiple witnesses.
This plane is also seen, on ANTHONY TRIBBY's VIDEO, to approach from the NORTHWEST, then turn left and fly away to the NORTH, again flatly contradicting the radar data.

Because Roberts was on the EAST SIDE of the Pentagon, he could NOT have seen the impact on the WEST SIDE.

He could therefore ONLY HAVE WITNESSED THE JET FLYING from WEST TO EAST, OVER THE PENTAGON.

This same phenomenon was reported by numerous other eyewitnesses, among whom are

KAT GAINES
MICHAEL KELLY
DON SCOTT
MARIA DE LA CERDA
DAVID BALL
SEVERAL ANC EMPLOYEES.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

'Don Fortunato, a plainclothes detective with the Arlington (Va.) Police Department, was walking into his office when he heard a muffled explosion. He dashed to the scene.
“Traffic was at a standstill, so I parked on the shoulder, not far from the scene and ran to the site. Next to me was a cab from D.C., its windshield smashed out by pieces of lampposts. There were pieces of the plane all over the highway, pieces of wing, I think.”'

Detective Don Fortunato's office was OVER 2 MILES AWAY.

He is NOT AN EYEWITNESS to a plane hitting 5 lightpoles as it flew across the bridge.

He drove to the Pentagon, south on Route 27, and "parked on the shoulder", next to Lloyde England's cab ... which had been hit, as Fortunato testified, by "PIECES" of pole ... although it was not actually a lamppost which speared Lloyde's windscreen. The hole in the windscreen and the impressions it made on the back seat, are far too small to have been made by a lightpole.

Fortunato is indeed a witness to the pole being inside Lloyde's cab, because his silver sedan is parked next to the cab, but across the concrete divider, in the HOV lanes, on the video which shows the taxi with pole through the windscreen at 9:41 a.m.

This same silver sedan is then also parked over the divider from Lloyde's taxi, a few minutes later ... AFTER THE TAXI WAS MOVED TO THE BRIDGE.

Detective Don Fortunato is then seen supervising Lloyde and the cab, along with Pentagon police officer Aubrey davis and a Fire Dept officer, in Jason ingersoll's photographs of the bridge site.

Don Fortunato is therefore not merely a witness to the huge lightpole lying next to Lloyde's cab on the bridge ...

But most significantly, to the 4 inch x 12 foot pole which speared Lloyde's windscreen when he was 400 yards further north.

These two separate accounts can be discerned in Fortunato's two carefully crafted testimonies, which were designed to conceal the fact that he is a witness to the perpetuation of the scam to damage Lloyde's cab, and risk his life, in one location ...

... and then to transport Lloyde and cab to a different location, in order to defraud the onlooking world as to what really happened on 9/11, and who was actually responsible.

This makes Detective Don Fortunato a COMPLICIT OPERATIVE in the crime of 9/11.
He was caught in the act.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

And we cannot believe a thing you post because you post with no context, you quote out of context, you are not providing the actual whole quote with a link and cited source.

Now, out of all those people referenced, who end’s their accounts with no jet hitting the pentagon.

And you still cannot explain what downed the pentagon light poles. With not one of your listed witnesses giving an alternative explanation what downed the light poles.

Example:

You:

Also the testimony of JOEL SUCHERMAN, who was on the bridge and should have seen the poles knocked down if the plane had flown across it - but he ABSOLUTELY DENIED SEEING THIS.

So you have a witnesses that should have seen light poles down and didn’t see what downed the light poles that were downed?

So, you just proved physical evidence is more reliable than people?

frustratingfraud.blogspot.com...

Their confirmation had Joel taking up the rear of the parade, having just emerged from the I395 underpass well south of the official flight path. How they placed him here seems a bit arbitrary really. Surprised? As far as I can tell all the evidence for this is in their interview as in the video, recorded on their November 2006 Arlington foray where they talked to all the PentaCon witnesses. The part they seemed to use is

“I had come out from underneath the underpass and as soon as you come out from under there, you start to rise up to a hill and that’s where you get the view of the Pentagon off to the east, off to your right.”

Then the interview cuts to talking about his view of Flight 77 passing left-to-right ahead of him. It’s not made clear whether he saw this at the instant he emerged or at some point shortly after but they seem to have latched onto the ‘had come out’ and set it as ‘had just come out.’ To place him more precisely we could use his description of the flight path he saw the plane on, relative to his view:

“I saw it coming across my windshield but then [certainly?] the passenger side of the vehicle I had had a clear view of the pentagon. I would say The Pentagon is at 2 o’clock from me, in my car. So I’m seeing it come across the windshield and then I’m looking out the passenger side window and that’s where I see the collision with the pentagon. There were no trees at that point in the way at all. I did see it impact.”

So Joel’s account ends with something hitting the pentagon? With no fly over?

Joel’s exact word’s “ I did see it impact.”

So, what did Joel See hit the pentagon?
edit on 20-9-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

3. Eighty-Seven Eyewitness Accounts
Before and After American Airlines Flight 77
Crashing Into The Pentagon

ratical.org...

Sucherman, Joel
USAToday.com Multimedia Editor, saw it all: an American Airlines jetliner fly left to right across his field of vision as he commuted to work Tuesday morning.
It was highly unusual. The large plane was 20 feet off the ground and a mere 50 to 75 yards from his windshield. . . .
"My first thought was he's not going to make it across the river to [Reagan] National Airport. But whoever was flying the plane made no attempt to change direction," Sucherman said. "It was coming in at a high rate of speed, but not at a steep angle -- almost like a heat-seeking missile was locked onto its target and staying dead on course."
"Journalist Witnesses Pentagon Crash," by John Dodge, eweek.com, 9/13/01
. . . There was a sonic boom and looking straight ahead there was a jet, what looked to be an American Airlines jet, probably a 757. And it came screaming across the highway, it was Route 110, on the west side of the Pentagon. The plane went west to east, hit the west side of the Pentagon. Immediately flames were strewing up into the air. There was white smoke. And then within seconds, thick black smoke. Everybody got out of their cars. People were shocked.
Then there was another plane that was off to the southwest and that made a beeline straight up into the sky and then angled off and we weren't sure if that was going to come around and make another hit or if it was just trying to get out of the way. That disappeared and we didn't see it again.
Interviewer: Describe the first plane again. You say it was a commercial jet. Do you know how many engines?
I did not see the engines. I saw the body and the tail. And it was a silver jet with the markings along the windows that spoke to me as an American Airlines jet. This was not a commercial, a, excuse me, a business jet, right. It was not a Lear jet, a Gulfstream, something like that. It was a bigger plane than that.
Real Player (Video): "Joel Sucherman, Assistant Managing Editor of USATODAY.com," 2001
This is Joel Sucherman, USAToday.com. On my way to work directly across from the Pentagon, about 100 yards away I saw an American Airlines jet screaming low. I heard a sonic boom. And then the impact, the explosion. There were flames that shot up, white smoke followed by black smoke.
It did not appear to do a substantial amount of damage to the area. There was debris scattered about. There were light poles down. There was what appeared to be the outside covering of the American Airlines silver jet strewn about.
Fire trucks and police cars responded immediately. Within about two minutes there were fire trucks on the scene.
Traffic stopped. People got out of their cars, started parking wherever they could. It was a shocking site. People started streaming out of the Pentagon. Within minutes there were thousands of people on the hill next to the small highway that runs directly to the side of the Pentagon.
The impact hit on the west front side of the Pentagon. The plane came heading east. Again, it screamed low. You couldn't even see the plane before it was about, oh 20 feet or so off the ground, screamed across the highway and slammed into the side of the Pentagon.
It was clear that the plane made no attempt to slow down or land; made no emergency movements at all.
Within a minute another plane started veering up and to the side. At that point it wasn't clear whether that plane was trying to maneuver out of the way and out of the air space or if that plane was coming around for another hit as well. That plane ended up disappearing into the sky.
Minutes later, helicopters started circling the Pentagon. And it was unclear at that point whether or not those helicopters were federal helicopters and traffic helicopters, part of the media trying to survey the scene, or whether or not they would be the next wave. There was no next wave. It was just the one single jet.
Real Player (Audio): "Joel Sucherman," USAToday.com
Both of the above linked to at: "Plane crashes in Pa.; unclear if related," USAToday.com, 9/12/01

Just Incase you missed it, Joel said “The plane went west to east, hit the west side of the Pentagon. ”

You used Joel as one of your credible witnesses. Is that false.

Now explain the jet Joel witnessed hit the pentagon,

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

You

JIM CISSELL was incensed at lies told by the journalist. DID NOT SEE PLANE HIT POLES. DID SEE PLANE CROSS ROUTE 27 PERPENDICULAR TO WEST WAL

Let’s look at Jim Cissell’s account if you find the individual credible.

One account

aneta.org...

Jim R. Cissell, a former photojournalist, drives past the Pentagon every day on his way to work at the Newseum in Arlington, Va.
enquirer.com...
.".. taking out telephone and power lines on its way in, hit the building."
www.cincypost.com...

It there was no “telephone and power lines” downed by the physical evidence? But the physical evidence does support the individual confused telephone and power lines for light poles.

Another quote by Jim C

911research.wtc7.net...

As former Cincinnatian James R. Cissell sat in traffic on a Virginia interstate by the Pentagon Tuesday morning, he saw the blur of a commercial jet and wondered why it was flying so low. ''Right about the time it was crossing over the highway, it kind of dawned on me what was happening,'' said Cissell, son of Hamilton County Clerk of Courts Jim Cissell. In the next blink of an eye, he realized he had a front-row seat to history, as the plane plowed into the Pentagon, sending a fireball exploding into the air and scattering debris - including a tire rim suspected of belonging to the airplane - past his car. (...) In the next seconds dozens of things flashed through his mind. ''I thought, 'This isn't really happening. That is a big plane.' Then I saw the faces of some of the passengers on board,'' Cissell said. While he remembers seeing the crash, Cissell remembers none of the sounds. ''It came in in a perfectly straight line,'' he said. ''It didn't slow down. I want to say it accelerated. It just shot straight in.''
www.cincypost.com...

So is Jim C still credible? Seeing a large passenger jet with passengers crashing into the pentagon.

What did Jim C see crash into the pentagon with passengers aboard?
edit on 20-9-2019 by neutronflux because: Added link

edit on 20-9-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join