It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Pentagon: The Mystery of the Moved Taxi

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
The arc is consistant with the pole being dragged or pushed, but even in the account it says they moved it. One would also imagine people at the scene would instinctively try and push it out of the path of the traffic.
The fact there is an arc suggests that when it was moved there was not enough man power to lift the object, which there would have had to have been to plant it.
Maybe you would like to tell us in what way this arc is proof of some conspiracy?

Oh just wondering, if these light poles were planted - then what happened to the ones we assume would still be standing in the repective places these ones were supposed to come from?

part of 'planting' is having them shorn off. it is not so much the lightpoles as the taxi.

i was just reading some eyewitness testimony. one person said the PLANE CLIPPED A TAXI.

weird? i think so. almost like this witness was poorly coached. how can you say you saw a giant airline collide with a taxi, when that never happened?

okay. the arc is at the wrong end of the pole.

that pole wieghed about 400-500 pounds. (250 is a 'light' pole indeed) i did a search on cast aluminum lightpoles, and a 26 ft. pole weighs from 400-500 pounds.

so, for two guys to lift it, they could only take half the weight, meaning that the other half would be carried by mother earth. now, although earth IS moving, the pole is moving in perfect synchronization, so we can pretty much discount that, yeah?

here's yer new 64, 000 dollar question.....

"why would they move the wrong end of the pole"?

the end of the pole that that arc leads up to should have stayed put for the most part. it was the other end that the taxi driver and his alleged good samaritan would have moved.

if the pole had bounced into that position, there would not be scraping lines leading up to it.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimm

Originally posted by ANOK
I think we're being lied to.

Yes you are. And most of the lies are coming from the "9/11 Truth Movement".
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Merc/Narc/Perp/Lyet and their buddge Joe Quinn are disinformation agents for an organized effort to discredit serious research into 9/11 conspiracy issues.

Excuse me sir but how are people that may subscribe to different opinions in the truth movement all of the sudden "disinfo agents"?

That seems rather ridiculous.

No matter what different people in the truth movement think about how it was carried out the common thread is that we all know that the official story is a lie.

You really need to explain to me what your problem is with people coming up with different hypotheses.

YOU are the one trying to create a "divide" by making it look like ANYBODY in the truth movement are the bad guys here. Why would you do that?

None of us really care about any specific theory if the official story is exposed as a lie.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
If the taxi was moving when the pole hit it, and it took a few seconds for the driver to stop, would the pole have dragged? Given the resting position of the cab, I would assume that the car skidded a bit.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
If the taxi was moving when the pole hit it, and it took a few seconds for the driver to stop, would the pole have dragged? Given the resting position of the cab, I would assume that the car skidded a bit.

then, of course, the pole would have also dragged across the hood of the car.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Not nessessarily. if the end of the pole was embedded in the windshield it might not have contacted the hood at all until they pulled it off.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Not nessessarily. if the end of the pole was embedded in the windshield it might not have contacted the hood at all until they pulled it off.

sure.

an 80 ton airplane going five hundred miles an hour knocks a 400 lb. pole into a taxi, and only smashes the windsheild.

turtle wax must come from the magical jet fuel factory.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Also don't forget the invisible damage this taxi cab must have sustained, to the point the Red Cross payed for a new one

So not only does the magic turtle wax protect, it also renders that unsightly damage invisble

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
If you wonder why people all come out with slightly different testimonies of what happened or make obvious mistakes I suggest studying psychology, it's most enlightening. Pointing out the side effects of the rather common problem where people all come out with different versions of the same events is nothing new at all.
The fact that this is happening here and they have not all come out with perfectly scripted answers which tie up perfectly is an indication that there are telling the truth.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
I think we're being lied to.

Yes you are. And most of the lies are coming from the "9/11 Truth Movement".
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Merc/Narc/Perp/Lyet and their buddge Joe Quinn are disinformation agents for an organized effort to discredit serious research into 9/11 conspiracy issues.

God that is such a scumbag move.

What is your problem, homie?

Why are you lying? Why are you making up crap?

You have no proof of this. And you are incredibly wrong.

Knock this stuff off.

You should be penalized for this.

As a matter of fact. If you don't knock this junk off I am going to report it to the admin.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Narc

What is your problem, homie?

Why are you lying? Why are you making up crap?

You have no proof of this. And you are incredibly wrong.

Knock this stuff off.

You should be penalized for this.

As a matter of fact. If you don't knock this junk off I am going to report it to the admin.

'Homie'?

Why don't you go ahead and do that, the button's on the top menu 'Complaint/Ideas'.

It's funny you know, that's what I thought when people say it to me and when I see your pal the 'great' Rick Siegel's accusations towards me on his website.
'Proof' doesn't stop you or your cronies flinging similar insults at the likes of me or Howard does it? In your eyes anyone with an open mind or experience in relevent matters is an obvious threat I guess, because they have the power to demolish (no pun intended) your little ideas and stories you like to seed around with no real grounds in reality.
People like you seem to dish out accusations like that to anyone who supports any element of the official story, even though a lot of those views are based on science, education and known facts. Though for some reason we arn't supposed to be suspicious of people like you who try and ram lies and deception down the throats of anyone you come across?
We are supposed to trust people who produce and promote videos containing incredibly deceptive statements designed to promote an idea to sell rather than help in the quest for the truth?
We are supposed to trust people who use multiple personalities in the short time that they have been here, have problems following simple rules, have problems forming their true own opinons and just parrot off stuff they have been basically told to say by a few people hoping to sell some material or perhaps even more sinister motives?

Everyone is a suspect, especially you. As I said before, authoritarian disinfo or deniablilty is ineffective these days and certainly does not work in an environment such as this. In a day where you get kids listening to the 'wise' words of 'great' gangsta rappers, wishing they lived in some ghetto and rebelling against anything that represents authority and education - those tactics are useless. They are also useless against more educated people who have chosen to question things.
Imagine, if me and Howard were dis-info agents (and I know I'm not) - then what use would we be? In the years we have been here no-one bothers to listen to us and just flings their disinfo mud at us - so what use would it be? Nothing. Nope, the only way to seed disinfo into the conspiracy community is from the inside, by seeding and fertilising ideas with no founding that are most certainly not true. Ideas which are vague enough to not be proven one way or another, until 'they' decide to release new evidence of course - which only results in even more conflict.
Presenting false evidence in the form of testimonies, video, audio, images can be used to create quite a stir on the Internet, they then wait for the popularity of the subject matter to peak and for enough individuals and sites to get caught up in it - then the bombshell is dropped that's it's all lies and deception - wasting people's time and destroying credability.

So you see, no-one has ever listened to Howard or me or anyone like us in years, but everyone listens to people like you... So yes, you are the more likely threat.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Narc

Let me do it again since it is clear you didn't read the research and evidence from top 9/11 Truth Movement Analysts who are convinced that The No-757 Theory Is Actually Coordinated Disinformation!.

Maybe you should read their work. It's very well-done.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Let me do it again since it is clear you didn't read the research and evidence from top 9/11 Truth Movement Analysts who are convinced that The No-757 Theory Is Actually Coordinated Disinformation!.

Maybe you should read their work. It's very well-done.

You will use anything you can huh?

Sad.

The "top 9/11 Truth Movement Analysts"...hahahaha

Says who? You?

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I find your Avatar interesting Mister_Narc, do you picture yourself along the lines of the Unabomber? Is this what you stand for?

I saved a screen capture of it in case you decided to change it by the way..

Theodore John Kaczynski, Ph.D. (born May 22, 1942), also known as the Unabomber, is an American mathematician convicted of murder for sending mail bombs to various people over almost eighteen years, killing three and wounding 29. He justified his crimes as a fight against the evils of technological progress. He was the target of the FBI's most expensive manhunt in history.

Before his identity was known, the FBI referred to him as the UNABOM (from "university and airline bomber"). Variants of the code name appeared when the media started using the codename, including Unabomer, Unibomber, and Unabomber.
en.wikipedia.org...

I especially find the airline bomber part interesting...
They even have the same picture as you, the sketch of the guy..

There's plenty of info on Google for anyone to look:

www.google.co.uk...

Very telling anyway Merc seeing what your into and support, I think this helps prove even more where you are coming from... And it's not a very nice place.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Good detective work Agent smith!

I'll bet Merc never thought anybody would figure that one out!

I decided to use the ATS preferred method of communication (sarcasm) on this post since it's quite obvious that folks like Agent smith don't have a full grasp on the concept of irony.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Tripper
Good detective work Agent smith!

I'll bet Merc never thought anybody would figure that one out!

I decided to use the ATS preferred method of communication (sarcasm) on this post since it's quite obvious that folks like Agent smith don't have a full grasp on the concept of irony.

Nice attempt at a defence, sadly I don't think the people round here are weak and pathetic enough to fall for it. You may have counted on some people's ignorance in not ever finding out, hoping only to signal those who think alike (oh yes I know your game), but it looks like it didn't pay off this time. Unfortunately for you someone bothered to check

[edit on 9-2-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You are delusional.

That is one of the most recognizable "terrorist" images in America.

It's quite laughable that you would actually think that Merc was sending secret messages to "those in the know".

And what's even more funny is that YOU thought you were actually exposing something or that Merc would rush to take that picture off his avatar as a result of your extremely detailed and heavily researched post.

Hey; at least you found an important issue to make yourself useful!

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
HAHAHAH...hilarious. Who on this board didn't know that was the Unibomber?

So I should I draw the same comparison against your all-seeing eye pyramid and the name "Agent" Smith?

If you grasp any harder for those straws, you're going to fall off that limb you're on.

Quit trying to sidetrack this thread with your nonsense. And leave me alone, you weird ass stalker.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Tripper

You are delusional.

That is one of the most recognizable "terrorist" images in America.

It's quite laughable that you would actually think that Merc was sending secret messages to "those in the know".

And what's even more funny is that YOU thought you were actually exposing something or that Merc would rush to take that picture off his avatar as a result of your extremely detailed and heavily researched post.

Hey; at least you found an important issue to make yourself useful!

I know. He actually went through the trouble of making screenshots.

Comedy. Someone should make a screenshot of this whole exchange.

Can you believe it? This is the opposition, Jack.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Detailed? Researched? What about 5 minutes...

You can try and laugh it off as much as you like, your swift defensive response to your comrade says it all. It can hardly be seen as a ironic joke, in your friend's case that would be an image of the President, or some sort of Government symbol maybe, but anyone who bothers to spend time researching his (and your) posts on the Internet will see a lot of common traits. You might think your smart with your quick denial tactics but it can be easily seen as reinforcing the information already available just from your reaction.
I am just ensuring an accurate record is kept if anyone comes across it when carrying out their own research some time in the future.

As for my name, you will notice I joined when the second two Matrix movies came out, which I am quite a fan of. I was going to be called 'Neo', but there used to be a member (since banned) at the time called TheNeo and Trinity is a girls name. Anyway I also like Hugo Weaving's style and I thought the character shared my same sense of dry sarcasm, so I decided to go for that. Pretty simple, and boring really.
As for the All Seeing Eye of God or the Eye of Providence, I've always had a fascination for eye symbols, especially that one, so I like to use it. I do tend to gaze down on everything with a rather arrogant stare, so it fits me well.

So whats the story with the bomber? If it's not something you stand for or believe in, what's it's purpose? How is it ironic or funny in your case?

[edit on 9-2-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Detailed? Researched? What about 5 minutes...

You can try and laugh it off as much as you like, your swift defensive response to your comrade says it all. It can hardly be seen as a ironic joke, in your friend's case that would be an image of the President, or some sort of Government symbol maybe, but anyone who bothers to spend time researching his (and your) posts on the Internet will see a lot of common traits. You might think your smart with your quick denial tactics but it can be easily seen as reinforcing the information already available just from your reaction.
I am just ensuring an accurate record is kept if anyone comes across it when carrying out their own research some time in the future.

Give it up Agent smith.

You've been demoted to errand boy.

Go get me a coffee.

You have exposed yourself as someone whose primary interest is discrediting the messenger. How typical.

If you haven't noticed Merc and I have been posting quick replies for the past hour or so.

You just happened to drop this gem while we are both online.

As if his choice of avatar "should" be anything at all much less what YOU say!

This really is a classic ATS moment to be saved in the archives forever.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join