It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Pentagon: The Mystery of the Moved Taxi

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Oh my god...what did he do, put out an all points bulletin?

Calling all moderators...calling all flunkies. Report to the mystery of the moved taxi thread at once.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Narc
calling all flunkies.

Easy there. There was no need for that.

Certainly you must expect that your signature would attract attention. It's what you wanted, right?

Anyway, in the rapid-fire replies, I think my point was lost...

Regardless of the various opinions related to the quality of the information in this thread (both for and against the theories presented), I feel this has been one of the most valuable threads on ATS in recent months, if not longer.

Why? More than anything else, this thread has clearly demonstrated we have a polarizing "conspiracy divide" very similar to the liberal-v-republican political divide in the US.

Here we essentially have two groups discussing details of one attribute of 9/11 conspiracy, the 757 and the Pentagon...

On one side, those who are convinced a 757 hit the Pentagon. Often classified by the "other" side as being shills or buying the official story.

On the second side, those who are convinced something else hit the Pentagon. Often classified as crazy by the "other" side.

For the most part, both sides of this issue firmly believe there are important 9/11 conspiracies to be uncovered. But because of this polarizing issue, we're unable to come to terms and examine important issues beyond what hit the Pentagon.

Where else are we witnessing the technique of creating polarizing debates as a means of manipulation?

Hmmm...

(More on this later, the Overlord needs to visit the mountain and contemplate the implications.)

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Calling all moderators...calling all flunkies. Report to the mystery of the moved taxi thread at once.

Not needed. Believe me your recent behaviour (especially tonight) is enough to grab our attention... and in case your research on that topic is not up to snuff, let me tell you that too much of the wrong kind of attention from mods is not something to be proud of...

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

No, your credibility has suffered.

If you ACTUALLY went to the site. You would see. "Bruno" doesn't sell ANYTHING!!!!!!!

It's merely a site documenting the process of the FOIA requests for obtaining the video tapes of the Flight 77 attack. No videos, no books, no audio tapes, NO pop-ups. Just a site with his blog entry of updates and plenty of scans of the original documents and responses from the Gov't. Just some guy, with the assitance from his lawyer. And from best I can tell, he actually wants to believe that Flight 77 *did* hit the Pentagon. So I think he is on YOUR side.

Now. I will kindly accept an apology for this "mix-up".

Hurting credibility? "Quality of research"?

Kinda like that?

Is that what you guys were talking about? hmmmm???

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26/1/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Where else are we witnessing the technique of creating polarizing debates as a means of manipulation?

Hmmm...

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Thank god he didn't see the last April Fool joke with the forum, otherwise we'd never hear the end of it....

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Ok. I circled the trailer in the background in red also represented by the yellow mark with the red circle in the overhead shot. (Which I'd bet 5 bucks that is the trailer they used to bring in this taxi with the shattered windshield).
external image

Forgive me for bringing up a potentially sensitive subject, but is this another joke, or poor research?

How do you know that overhead image is from 9/11/2001?

In fact, it looks like it's a similar time-frame as this image:

I say this because of the visible construction trailers in both images.

While there are not visible trailers in this image:

What do you have to say about this?

G.

[edit on 26-1-2006 by Grimm]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Oh my god...what did he do, put out an all points bulletin?

Yes, the Moderators are all here, as are you... So, now that all the summoned parties are present, can we confine the discussion to the "taxi at hand?"

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimm

Forgive me for bringing up a potentially sensitive subject, but is this another joke, or poor research?

How do you know that overhead image is from 9/11/2001?

In fact, it looks like it's a similar time-frame as this image:

It isn’t. When I posted that image originally I identified it as having been taken on 4/26/2002

And included a link back to the original site.

terraserver-usa.com...

Merc added the yellow, white and black rectangles to illustrate his point.

edit:

Don't forget to look at the other images of the trailer at this site:
www.danbielefeld.com...

[edit on 26-1-2006 by HowardRoark]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

And Grimm is red faced.

G.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Please man. You should have just let it go, SkeptiCoverlord. It's my sig, I can post what I want(as long as it's not vulgar, with nudity, in good taste). The very idea that you would go on the offensive like this publicly, speaks volumes.

He must by psycho-otic

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Merc, I apologize for not reading the entire sequence and jumping to a conclusion.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Another good example of the effect of telephoto lenses on perspective.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind of like the cab and the bridge wall, those planes aren't really as close as they appear to be.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
No.

The cab and pole were moved.

Note the guardrail and STONEWALL along side the red line:

Note only the guardrail along side the red line:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I dunno mate, I may be clutching at straws here but I reckon that line looks photoshopped...

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Why would the Taxi driver be forced to leave his car when there is only damage to his windshield. Im sure he could have "Ace Ventura'd" with it, and stuck his head out the window to see.
It's not like his car was un-drivable or anything, as far as I know.
So why would he be forced to leave his vehicle?
Res

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Yeah not only that, he had to have the red cross buy him a new cab!

Must be a very special unreplaceable windshield or something

Or we're being lied to...

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Yeah not only that, he had to have the red cross buy him a new cab!

Must be a very special unreplaceable windshield or something

Or we're being lied to...

Yes, the Red Cross bought the guy a new taxi therefore a missile hit the Pentagon. The logic is clear.

This really is clutching at straws, how does getting a taxi replaced by an international charity make any difference either way when debating what hit the Pentagon? Are you suggesting that the Red Cross are in on it and that they bought the guy a new taxi as a reward for taking part in the set up?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
Yes, the Red Cross bought the guy a new taxi therefore a missile hit the Pentagon. The logic is clear.

This really is clutching at straws, how does getting a taxi replaced by an international charity make any difference either way when debating what hit the Pentagon? Are you suggesting that the Red Cross are in on it and that they bought the guy a new taxi as a reward for taking part in the set up?

*Shakes head* No, it throws suspicion on the whole 'a plane cliped the lightpoles' and discredits all the eye witness reports from the overpass.
Have you been reading this thread or what? We've gone over this already, I think you should know what the point is.

If the story of the cab is a lie and was staged then it throws more suspicion on the whole story. Why do I have to explain this to you? Why do those who buy the official story have to act like they don't understand, surely just because you don't agree it doesn't mean you don't understand

No the red cross is not in on it, the whole red cross bought him a new car is probably a lie also. Or the red cross was lied to. You know ppl in authority do lie right?

And why are you putting words in my mouth? I have not claimed WHAT hit the pentagoon, don't assume what I believe. I only question the official story 'cause it's full of holes, I have no way of knowing what hit the pentagoon. Only that I doubt it was a 757, and I strongly believe the official story is a lie.

How do you explain the guy needing a new cab, when there was obviously only damage to the windshield?

[edit on 31/1/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Probably for the same reason that some friends of ours got a new Miata after theirs got flipped and had less than $2000 damage to it. Because the Insurance Company said so.

[edit on 1/31/2006 by Zaphod58]

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join